Vandor Chewbacca bugg? (Undispellable DI not a buff?)

Sithlords_Inc
384 posts Member
edited January 2021
I just recently reliced Vandor Chewbacca to use with my BAM team. I first tried him out in the last GC, where I noticed that he didnt get prepared when the only buff he had was the undispellable dmg immunity from BAM. After trying it out this GC I can confirm its 100% consistent. Regular DI is considered buff, so is there a particular reason as for why undispellable DI isnt?

https://youtu.be/Y0kXSOiP9To

Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Sithlords_Inc
    384 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    torp7cuz8zzx.jpg
    nj5rkhn8cf19.jpg
    cgb2c6twdy5f.jpg
    aipbst4piytn.jpg

• flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    well he wasnt full protection, so he cant get the prepared buff, but why he didnt get protection back idk

edit: this was before the pics were added, so with the other stuff idk
  • Also noticed that in one instance VC didnt get prepared even though he had tenacity up, as illustrated by the first 2 images.
  • Sithlords_Inc
    384 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    flux_rono wrote: »
    well he wasnt full protection, so he cant get the prepared buff, but why he didnt get protection back idk

edit: this was before the pics were added, so with the other stuff idk

Ah. Missed the "to" in his kit and just read it as recovering protection. MB.

Although as you say its strange that he doesnt recover any protection.
  • https://youtu.be/SxGG9HlhxeM

Tried it again and he doesnt recover protection when he only has DI
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>