Advice for a returning player

Prev13
Hello!
I've recently returned to the game after being away for about two years, and would appreciate your advice on what to farm next. I'm a FTP player.
I don't think I want to reroll, I don't want to be very competitive in the arenas, just have some decent squads and be able to have some fun.
Already level 85 and have plenty of 7* chars. I just started farming the 5 Genosians (I already had Poggle at a decent level), my first goal would be to get Padme, but other than that by what I've seen the 5 Genosians make a pretty decent squad, with all those extra attacks they get, which is why I wanted to farm them.
Any advice on where I should go next? With Padme I could have a decent Galactic Republic squad (I guess Ahsoka, JKA [which I'd have to work on], GMY, and a 5th Jedi which I have plenty of), but if I don't focus on a single squad I probably will never unlock relics or reach a high Gear level. I could also try to get a better member for my Galactic Republic squad first, maybe going the path Phoenix > Thrawn > R2 or Ewoks > C3PO while hopefully keeping on raiding in my guild to eventually unlock General Kenobi.
Also, I have a pretty poor Ships squad, without many materials to fully level my existing ships and no ships at 7*.
https://swgoh.gg/p/975918932/
I'm open to any kind of advice!
Thanks

Replies

• For Padme/GR Squad you need the following...... Padme, Gen.Kenobi, JK.Anakin, Ahsoka all for sure,
    + 5th variable GR

Barris is probably one of the best GR/Jedi to add to the team as she isn't needed elsewhere
    Yoda works but is better eventually on the Revan Team.
    C3PO also works but eventually gets used more often with.
    Shaak Ti can fill in there once you get GAS.
    Some like CW-Chewie even for the extra Taunt
    I've seen people dump a clone in there when they didn't have the full clones team.
    Even Mace could work as a filler till you get one of the better ones at the top of the list.

Myself I'm temporarily using QuiGon there since he was G11 & I didn't even have Barris open when I got
    Padme. Eventually I'll replace him with her.

• Also, since you have Yoda and some other Jedi, start farming Bastila Shan from her nodes w/ Gold & Blue energy.

At even 2* her leadership & buffs combined w/ yoda make a Jedi team quite nasty.
    With double shards now you could have her to 7* in 3-4 months
  • Should I put my energy into Bastilla Shan after I upgrade my Genosians enough to unlock Padme?
  • You should do 5x attempts per day at Bastila Shan and Bastila Shan Fallen starting right now.

The Geos have sources other than regular energy, but also it's not very crystal-efficient to farm only one or two things and pay for crystal refreshes so you can spend all your daily energy.

What you need to do is come up with a plan for which toons you're getting from which places. 1 plan for regular energy, 1 plan for fleet energy, etc. Knowing you want Geos first is great, but you'll have to create 2nd & 3rd priorities because sometimes a particular source of shards doesn't grant your first-priority toons. In fact, there's literally ZERO geonosians in regular energy battles or fleet battles.

So you set up something like this:
    Cantina Energy:
    1. Brood Alpha => 6*
    2. Geo Spy => 6*
    3. Brood Alpha => 7*
    4. Geo Spy => 7*
    5. Geo Soldier => 7* (we're hoping the events will finish this toon for you before you need to spend Cantina Energy on it)
    6. Kylo Ren Unmasked + TIE Silencer (Same node, 3-F)

Since there is no node refresh cost, you just put all of your energy into one thing until it's done, then move on to the next one.

Regular Energy Priority List:

1. Bastila Shan (5x day = 80 energy / day)
    2. Bastila Shan - Fallen (5/day = 100 energy)
    3. Vulture droid (5/day = 60 energy)
    4. Hyena Bomber (5/day = 100 energy)
    5. Jango Fett + Hound's Tooth (5/day = 100 energy)
    6. Bossk (5/day = 100 energy)
    7. Sabine Wren (5/day = 60 energy)
    8. Jolee (5/day = 100 energy)
    9. General Veers (5/day = 60 energy)

You get 375 free energy per day, so just work down the list as far as you can each day. It's good to spend crystals on regular energy (in fact, that's the single most resource-efficient way to spend your crystals, just getting extra regular energy).

If you spend 50 crystals/day (you'll have this easily) you get 495 energy/day.
    If you spend 100 crystals/day (you might very well have this, even without doing well in Arena) you'll get 615 energy/day.

So ... just go down the list. Bastila + Bastila + Vulture + Hyena = 340 energy per day. You'll be doing those nodes even on days where you don't buy energy.

After that, Jango x2 takes you to 380 for the day (if you don't buy energy.

Jango x5 + Bossk x 3 takes you to 500.

Jango x5 + Bossk x 5 + Sabine x 5 = 600. 1x Jolee will get you to 620.

So just go down the list and do as much each day as you have energy, based on whether you picked up all your free energy and how many crystals you spent. As you complete one item on the list, just add the next item down.

NOTE: I'm recommending the first 8 on this list pretty strongly, but Veers is a toon you could swap out for a different priority.

Fleet Energy Priority List:
    2. Anakin's ETA Fighter (5/day = 80 energy)
    3. Jolee Bindo (5/day = 100 energy)
    4. The Mandalorian (5/day = 100 energy)
    5. Shaak Ti (5/day = 100 energy)
    6. Greef Karga + Rebel Y-Wing (5/day = 100 energy)
    7. Zaalbar (5/day = 100 energy)
    8. Darth Onasi (5/day = 100 energy)
    9. Sun Fac's Starfighter (5/day = 100 energy)
    10. Young Lando + Lando's Falcon (5/day = 80 energy)
    11. Slave 1 (5/day = 100 energy)
    12. Bastila Shan (5/day = 100 energy)

Now, you'll note that this list is very long. The problem you're going to face is that you can't beat most of the Fleet Battle missions. So you'll want to beat the early missions (Anakin's ETA, Sun Fac, Young Lando, Slave 1) as quickly as possible. It should be doable even with pretty bad ships. Those Tier 1 & Tier 2 missions aren't very hard. Once you get enough nodes open, you just spend until you're out of energy each day using the nodes you have at 3*. You get 285 free fleet energy every day, so Anakin (80) + Sun Fac (100) + Slave 1 (100) would be great.

You're working this list exactly like your Regular Energy list except you have to make allowances for priorities that are stuck behind nodes you can't beat yet. As your fleet gets better, if a new priority node comes available, move to that node right away instead of finishing the lower priority that you had been working on temporarily.

For instance, Zaalbar is a higher priority than Slave 1, so if you do Slave 1 for a while, then finish Slave 1, go to Bastila Shan. But if you're working on Slave 1 or Bastila and you get to the point where you can complete Zaalbar's node at 3*, immediately switch to farming that node. Bastila still has her regular energy node and Slave 1 has other sources, though those sources are mostly Fleet Arena Store, which we don't want to rely on too heavily (since the quicker we get done with toons & ships there, the quicker you can buy zetas there).

Now this is only an energy plan. You'll also need a plan for what you're spending in the stores. That's separate.
  • Thank you very much for such a thorough plan! I'll definitely give it a go.
    What I've been using my regular energy so far is for getting gear for my genosians. Is it better to spend it on shards for more characters following this plan? This way, none of my characters will be really strong.
  • A couple small suggestions that are different from what Master Seedy said.

1. In regards to the Geo's before Kylo. Padme Event 7* is quite a bit harder than 5* or 6* and will require more gear. If you find your not at least G10 on all toons w/ G11 on Spy & Brood Alpha at 6*, then maybe move Kylo up while you get more gear on them all before farming to 7*. It will help fleet out & won't really slow down Padme since your going to be paused gearing them at that point.

2. On the Veers node, when you get to it, don't do the 12 Energy one. Go to L6 & do the 16 Energy, you get better gear & a Ship Shard there as well. Worth the 4 energy.

3. I'd move Bastila up in Fleet to the top if you can see her at Fleet-2. Jolee is a lot harder to access & getting Bastila up w/ double farming will just improve that Jedi team sooner.

4. As noted, you should be working Bastila w/ Gold energy while the Bugs use Red Energy or Fleet Coins for Sun Fac, so be doing both at the same time.
  • MasterSeedy
    4992 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Schwartzring is d definitely correct with point #2: I messed that one up. You should do the 16 energy node only.

Thanks, Schwartzring! I hate to steer someone wrong.

As for Bastila/fleet, well, I actually expect that with the OP's fleet that they're going to be farming Basti for at least a little while, but thinking of her as a higher priority is totally fair.

As for the OP's question:
    I've been using my regular energy so far is for getting gear for my genosians. Is it better to spend it on shards for more characters following this plan?

Yes. Regular energy for shards, not gear. There will come a time when that priority switches, but it's a long time in the future.

Your most important source of gear is not regular energy, but Raids.

That leads me to another tip: You have to get yourself in a good guild. A good guild is 50% of your success in the game. There's a lot you can do on your own, but without a guild you'll never get the progress you should.

You need a guild that's playing and beating Heroic STR, not tier 6, Heroic.
    You need a guild that is simming both HAAT and Heroic Rancor (do not worry about Rancor Challenge Tier right now).
    You need a guild where the officers have a good ability to plan strategies and encourage players to get the most out of Territory Battles.
    You need a guild that either wins 55%+ of it's Territory Wars **or** that makes it explicit that they're going for specific teams and goals in Territory Battles (it's hard to be good at both at the same time, so if you have a guild that picks one and works on it, it's fine if the other isn't quite as good).

And, finally, you need a guild that gets more than 25,000 raid tickets per day.

In exchange, you'll have to offer something, but there are a lot of guilds that will take a player who is motivated to get better and gets their 600 tickets/day. My guild is 290Mgp and we still have a couple players in the 3M gp range. Obviously 3M times 50 guild members means if they were average for their guild, they'd be in a guild with 150M to 175M gp - more than 100M gp less. But these are good, friendly folks who care about getting better and will work on the guild priority teams when the officers set certain goals as important. We love 'em and you can't make us get rid of 'em even if you're offering to take their spot with an 8M gp roster.

If you want advice on how to find a new guild, LMK & I'll try to help. I've written before about how to do that.

• Thank you again, understood!
    I think I have a pretty decent guild, with average GP a bit more than 2x my own (you can see it in my profile). There are a couple of inactive members but the guild does the raids at the levels you mention, maybe not as frequently as other guilds but not too bad, I think. What do you think, am I ok in this one or should I search for another one?
  • Finally, another question.
    I'm pretty close to unlocking R2 and even CLS after him. Should I put some effort into my final 2 imperial characters (I already have the emperor, vader, and tarkin), maybe move them a little bit up in my priority list? Which should those 2 characters be? The only imperial on the tier list you propose is Veers, and he seems to have better synergies with troopers rather than my current imperial chars.
  • Zumwan wrote: »
    Finally, another question.
    Which should those 2 characters be?.
    Definitely Thrawn for one of them. Tie Pilot would be good, but not necessary, for the 5th slot.
  • @Zumwan

Your guild is fine if you like it. You should be looking for the guild to have over 25,000 tickets per day earned, and you should be looking for a guild that's talkative and friendly.

I always have a little concern about the guilds of people who show up here asking for advice, because ideally you'd have people in your guild able to give you advice every single day. But you don't have to be friends with your guild mates, it just makes the game more fun (at least for me) and can be less frustrating if something comes up, because when the guild needs to communicate with everyone, there's already a pattern of people checking messages. People are obviously more likely to get the emergency message if they're used to checking for messages every day anyway.

But this game (like all games) is about having fun. If your current guild is fun for you, and if it can sim HAAT and Heroic Rancor, and if you're completing Heroic Sith, and if you get 25k-ish tickets, then it's ticking off all the basic checkboxes. Anything additional is up to you & what you like & what you think makes the game more fun.
  • Separately, Jedinight1 is correct about the need for Thrawn. That means you'll need your Phoenix squad.

This leads to the need for a plan for all of the stores. We made a plan for spending energy, but spending your other resources has to be considered as well. This plan will cover everything except mods. Mods are a whole thing unto themselves, and people can write books about mod strategy. I'll let someone else talk to you about mods.

Shipments:
    Generally you buy all 4 of those pieces of basic, low-level equipment available for cash. You do that every single time the store refreshes (which is 4x per day) for a total of 24 purchases. Purchase them even if you don't think you need them because they can always be scrapped and converted into relic materials in the late stages of the game. Having a large store of otherwise useless gear available to be scrapped is going to be very useful to you later.

There are also useful bits of more important gear (and rare gear) available here for crystals. I recommend that you never buy gear for crystals unless it is:
    • Mk3 Holo Projectors (300 crystals per completed piece, which contains 20 salvage)
    • Mk8 BioTech Impant Prototypes (AKA "gold eyeball thingies"). You can get 50 salvage for 750 crystals, the same price per salvage as Mk3 Holos. Make sure you don't confuse these with Mk8 BioTech Implant Salvage (which you'll get from daily challenges).
    • Mk5 Stun Gun Salvage (1300 crystals per 50 salvage, so not quite double the price as the others, but so rare compared to how often they are needed that sometimes you'll just get desperate and buy them)
    • Kyrotech salvage (both the shock prods and the computers, they sell for 1400 crystals for 50 salvage). I wouldn't buy any of these for a long time, but the highest-end characters require so many of them that you'll have trouble keeping up when you unlock Padmé or a Galactica Legend that eventually, maybe a year from now, you might start buying these (sparingly!)

Weekly Shipments.
    Buy the Characters Shards for 1M credits per 10-shard lot. There are two of them each week.
    I wouldn't buy anything else unless it's the same 5 gear types mentioned under regular shipments, and only for the same reasons and under the same conditions.

Cantina Battles:
    Buy the following characters in the following order, one at a time until you reach the goal specified, then move to the next one. If there is no goal specified, the goal is to complete the character at 7 stars.
    1. Chopper
    2. Hoth Rebel Scout
    3. Old daka
    4. Poe dameron => 6*
    5. Cassian's U-Wing
    6. Pao => 6*
    7. Stormtrooper =>5*
    8. Jawa Scavenger => 6*
    9. Qui-Gon Jinn => 6*

When you're done with all these, you can go back and buy Cassian's U-Wing blueprints. You can exchange them in the Shard Shop for tokens that can purchase needed gear, and the ships are worth more Shard Shop Currency than character shards.

All the toons that you take to 5* or 6* can sit there. Almost all of them will slowly add shards over time from events and other free sources. This list isn't meant to prohibit you from going back to bring these toons up to 7* later. The idea is that you want to minimize your spending on things that you're going to get for free while still bringing as many toons as possible up high enough that if you someday realize that you really need them (usually because your guild sets a new priority, but it could also be because of a character rework or meta-change) it won't take you forever to get them the rest of the way to 7*. This is about trying to be as prepared as possible without wasting resources. Someday you want all these toons at 7*, but it would be nice if you can get them there with as little effort as possible.

Guild Store:
    This store is complicated. It offers incredibly valuable gear, but it also rotates the characters available so even if you have enough currency, you can't always buy what you need. In the early stages of the game it is far better to buy as many shards as possible and get your characters up to 7* now while buying as little gear as possible. If you take my advice, you'd buy no gear here for at least the next 6 months. Some people have a hard time with that though. Gear is so important and it's right there. It's so tempting. So if you're going to buy gear, set only 2 toons (usually ones that need very different gear - like an attacker and a tank or healer) and don't buy any gear for ANY toons other than your two highest-priority toons. And even for those toons, don't buy any gear here unless you've already got 4 pieces of gear towards the next gear tier and those last 1 or 2 pieces are holding you back. All the rest of your Guild Tokens should go to the following characters, in order, just like with Cantina Battles Tokens:
    1. Sun Fac
    2. Old Ben
    3. Logray and Paploo (Just work on both at the same time)
    4. Snowtrooper => 5*
    5. Dengar
    6. Finn => 6*
    7. Resistance Trooper => 6*
    8. Rex => 6*
    9. Echo => 6*
    10. Clone Sergeant => 6*
    11. Commander Cody => 5*
    12. FO Special Forces Pilot => 6*
    13. FO Special Forces TIE Fighter
    14. Colonel Starck
    15. NS Acolyte => 6*
    16. Darth Maul => 6*
    17. Jyn
    18. Sith Assassin = 5*
    19. Barriss Offee
    20. Aayla Secura => 6*
    21. Ima-Gun Di => 6*
    22. Kit Fisto => 6*
    23. Young Han Solo => 6*
    24. Tusken Shaman => 6*

This is a list in the abstract. I'm trying to put them in the order they will be most useful to you, but you can (and should!) adjust this list as you need. For instance, Jyn's most important use is early in the game when still playing Hoth Territory Battles and there are required Rogue 1 missions. She's low in priority because she doesn't have many uses, but if your guild is trying to get better at Hoth TB, one of the first things you should do is use Guild Tokens to finish Jyn. She's not a lot of help to you at the end game, but she can help early, so if you want to complete her at all, completing her early might make sense. In that case, you might want to jump her ahead of Dengar, at least, and maybe even higher on the list.

As for balancing gear and characters, once you have finished Colonel Starck, you can begin to buy more gear here, although you should continue to buy character shards until you've finished all the toons on the list.

Also, remember that a lot of toons that you take to 5* or 6* you'll want to finish at some point, just not right away. If you're working on a character lower on the list when you realize that it's time for your strategy to finish your clones, stop and finish your clones before continuing down the list. And, as always, don't for get that if there's not a goal like 5* or 6* listed, the goal is to complete the toon or ship with 7 stars.

Squad Arena Store:

Same rules as above. Let's do this:
    1. Kanan Jarrus
    2. Assaj Ventress
    3. Greedo
    4. Cassian
    5. Savage Opress

How well you've done collecting Squad Arena store toons shows me how little you've prioritized toons in the Guild Store. You've been buying way to much gear there for this early in the game. That makes me think you're going to have a hard time staying disciplined until after you have Colonel Starck, but I promise it will help.

Next up, Galactic War Store - but that's for another comment.

• Wow why didn't I see this thread. Trust Master Seedy's advice, which I'm sure you are already doing. Before I got an account on these forums, 1 of the things I used to do was see Master Seedy's advice and take it into account.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • This is all great advice, the key is to make the plans a few stages in advance so if you finish 1 character farm you already know who to go to next. But also be flexible in case your priorities change.
  • Completely seconding Intimmydation's advice.

That is, in part, what I was trying to help with above. Have a plan far enough out into the future so it's useful, but not so far out and so rigid that you can't adapt to new toon releases or new game modes or your guild's priorities & such. It's a fine line between being organized enough to get what you need efficiently and being so rigid you can't recognize a new opportunity. So listen to Intimmydation!
  • Completely seconding Intimmydation's advice.

That is, in part, what I was trying to help with above. Have a plan far enough out into the future so it's useful, but not so far out and so rigid that you can't adapt to new toon releases or new game modes or your guild's priorities & such. It's a fine line between being organized enough to get what you need efficiently and being so rigid you can't recognize a new opportunity. So listen to Intimmydation!

And therefore listen to Master Seedy. Honestly, if I give someone advice, this is my inspiration.
  • Thank you so much for such a thorough plan, I can see you put a lot of time into providing the best recommendations possible. I am a little bit curious about what the plan would look like for the remaining stores (galactic war, fleet, championship) but I can definitely work with everything you've suggested so far.
    I'll keep this lists close at hand so I can keep referring to them in the coming months / years / lifetimes 😄
    Also I understand that the purpose of the game is just having fun and getting fun characters, so I'll definitely be flexible with my plans.
    Thank you so much for such a thorough plan, I can see you put a lot of time into providing the best recommendations possible. I am a little bit curious about what the plan would look like for the remaining stores (galactic war, fleet, championship) but I can definitely work with everything you've suggested so far.
    I'll keep this lists close at hand so I can keep referring to them in the coming months / years / lifetimes 😄
    Also I understand that the purpose of the game is just having fun and getting fun characters, so I'll definitely be flexible with my plans.

I'd say GW Store will start will Zeb to last you ~10 days. So, bye then, Master Seedy will have enough time to make a store guide for those you asked. Trust me, it takes time. Currently, as I have only just seen your .gg, I will need A LOT of time for fleet store guide, as fleet store is very vast and complicated. So, that's the info I can give for now.
  • Separately, Jedinight1 is correct about the need for Thrawn. That means you'll need your Phoenix squad.

Shipments:
    Generally you buy all 4 of those pieces of basic, low-level equipment available for cash. You do that every single time the store refreshes (which is 4x per day) for a total of 24 16 purchases. Purchase them even if you don't think you need them because they can always be scrapped and converted into relic materials in the late stages of the game. Having a large store of otherwise useless gear available to be scrapped is going to be very useful to you later.
    Fixed your math & I 2nd this, just before relics came out I had stopped purchasing half of these since they seemed useless, then they announced the scavenger & I was like, DOH.
    There are also useful bits of more important gear (and rare gear) available here for crystals. I recommend that you never buy gear for crystals unless it is:
    • Mk3 Holo Projectors (300 crystals per completed piece, which contains 20 salvage)
    • Mk8 BioTech Impant Prototypes (AKA "gold eyeball thingies"). You can get 50 salvage for 750 crystals, the same price per salvage as Mk3 Holos. Make sure you don't confuse these with Mk8 BioTech Implant Salvage (which you'll get from daily challenges).
    • Mk5 Stun Gun Salvage (1300 crystals per 50 salvage, so not quite double the price as the others, but so rare compared to how often they are needed that sometimes you'll just get desperate and buy them)
    • Kyrotech salvage (both the shock prods and the computers, they sell for 1400 crystals for 50 salvage). I wouldn't buy any of these for a long time, but the highest-end characters require so many of them that you'll have trouble keeping up when you unlock Padmé or a Galactica Legend that eventually, maybe a year from now, you might start buying these (sparingly!)
    1. I'm not a fan of buying gear w/ crystals, but this is a solid list for the few times you do.
    2. MIND BLOWN, 22 months in the game & I had never caught onto the gold/black eyeballs being that cheep Great option here for when you have lots of Gold/White parts but out of Gold/Black parts. Especially when your doing G12's that only require the Gold/Black half. AND, unlike the other 3 listed or any other item in there, this is actually about the same price/return that you'd get from the first 3 Gold Energy refreshes at 50 crystals a piece each day. THANKS!! I can't believe I missed this all this time...DOH
    3. Which leads to not paying for gear if your not doing all 3 Gold Refreshes every day of the week. And Stun Guns should be a priority with that gold energy as well as Kyros since their crystal price is pretty bad.
    4. The other piece I'd add to this list is the Mk5 Fully Crafted Droid Callers. I found those to be a solid buy for the price of 1400 & the rarity of them dropping in PIT raids.

Weekly Shipments.
    Buy the Characters Shards for 1M credits per 10-shard lot. There are two of them each week.
    I wouldn't buy anything else unless it's the same 5 gear types mentioned under regular shipments, and only for the same reasons and under the same conditions.
    Back when I had a credits crunch I never purchased the characters, now I wish I had, free shards for gear is worth it once you realize how big the gear crunch is.
    Cantina Battles:
    Buy the following characters in the following order, one at a time until you reach the goal specified, then move to the next one. If there is no goal specified, the goal is to complete the character at 7 stars.
    1. Chopper
    3. Old daka
    2. Hoth Rebel Scout (5* should be enough to get Rolo Shards, let the rest come via Bronziums)
    7. Stormtrooper =>5*
    5. Cassian's U-Wing
    I tweaked the order a bit myself & honestly, the other characters are purely optional IMO & your better off switching to gear conversion at an earlier rate & going back for them as you finally get to them.

Guild Store:
    If you take my advice, you'd buy no gear here for at least the next 6 months. Some people have a hard time with that though. Gear is so important and it's right there. It's so tempting. So if you're going to buy gear, set only 2 toons (usually ones that need very different gear - like an attacker and a tank or healer) ........
    17. Jyn
    14. Colonel Starck (5* minimum early)
    5. Dengar
    3. Logray
    23. Young Han Solo => 6*
    12. FO Special Forces Pilot => 6*
    13. FO Special Forces TIE Fighter

Also, remember that a lot of toons that you take to 5* or 6* you'll want to finish at some point, just not right away. If you're working on a character lower on the list when you realize that it's time for your strategy to finish your clones, stop and finish your clones before continuing down the list. And, as always, don't for get that if there's not a goal like 5* or 6* listed, the goal is to complete the toon or ship with 7 stars.

Okay, here I differ a bit.
    1. I would say to ALWAYS buy gear over Toons on the list. The few I've left are the only ones you should buy here as they are the only ones that DON'T have any other source of shards. So never buy the rest of the list here, you can get it elsewhere.
    2. That said, I FULLY agree with the statement about prioritize who your gearing & ONLY be gearing a couple people at once. Personally I think focusing on 1 team at a time for Shards & a max of 3 characters at a time for gear. Why 3? Because I need at least 1 source of my LS, DS, & Fleet energy based on what is going towards guild tokens for the daily guild events bonuses. If I can farm all 3 pieces on a single person...... say M3 Carbanti (Light), M5 Stungun (Dark), M4 Bacta Gel (Fleet) for 1 toon then 1 toon is all I'm farming for. But often its more like a G12 Piece for Fleet, a Kryo for Light, a Stungun for Dark for 3 different toons on the same team.
    3. I also agree that you want to focus your purchases on "Finishing" a piece. For instance I won't bother starting a Droid Caller or Security Scanner till the PIT raid drops a stack of 25 in my lap, then I'll start buying the 2nd batch of 25. That way I'm not randomly buying a Furnace, Caller, & Scanner all at the same time & taking forever to complete any single 1 of them.
    4. I tweaked the list order based on the ease of the event I guess in
    Squad Arena Store:

Same rules as above. Let's do this:
    1. Kanan Jarrus
    4. Cassian
    2. Assaj Ventress
    Savage isn't used for anything anymore is he?
    And Greedo can't be used for Falcon so I would suggest IG-88 for BH team for double use.
    If your doing LS Hoth you might do Cassian before Asajj, otherwise if you are able to farm NS then keep Assaj ahead.

As usual I agree with most of what Master Seedy is suggesting, always good advice, just tossed in a few tweaks that I'd make based on my own experiences over the last 22 months & stuff I learned.
  • And Greedo can't be used for Falcon so I would suggest IG-88 for BH team for double use.

I had checked their roster already: they've got a 7* IG-88. You could conceivably skip Greedo entirely, but Greedo is easy to get & IG-88 is too squishy for the Chewbacca event, so that's why I suggested him where I did. (I mean, Greedo is squishy too, but not as bad as IG-88 who just disintegrates in that event.)
    If your doing LS Hoth you might do Cassian before Asajj, otherwise if you are able to farm NS then keep Assaj ahead.

Yeah, without more details, I'm making some assumptions, one of which was exactly that one: that they're in a guild doing LS Hoth TB for at least another few months.

If I'm wrong, though, Zumwan? Schwartzring is correct. Cassian is only a higher priority if you're currently working LS Hoth TB.

Either way, though, Assaj should be taken to 7* soon.
    Fixed your math

Oh, d'oh!

Thanks, Schwartzring.
  • Savage isn't used for anything anymore is he?

Meh. I use him with Traya as a Geo counter because against high-gear GeoSpy you need toons with high-defense & high-health.

You can store your low-speed, high-def/health mods on him and still get some use out of him. I'm not saying he's important, but I do use him pretty much every TW & and on most GACs as well.
  • So...

Galactic War Store Plan, Part 1:
    1. ON HOLD: Zeb => 7*
    2. Geo Ships (Geo Spy Starfighter, Geo Soldier Starfighter, and Sun Fac Geonosian Starfighter) ==>do all 3 at the same time, whatever is available, until they're all 7* or until your Phoenix squad is ready for you to bounce back up to #1 and finish Zeb.
    3. Clone Sergeant ARC-170, Imperial TIE Fighter, Resistance X-Wing ==> do all 3 at the same time, whichever pops up
    4. Save up about 3k GW Tokens (just 2.5 days worth). This should be pretty easy since the 3 ships above are rare, meaning some days you won't be able to buy any of those ships at all.

GW Store Plan, Part 2:
    • Do not buy any of the following unless either
    • a) You have all the ships from #3 done OR
    • b) Your current stash of GW tokens is enough that you won't drop below 2k because of this purchase:
    5. Zeb
    6. Cad Bane
    7. K2-SO (assuming you're still doing LS Hoth TB)
    8. Ahsoka Tano's Starfighter
    9. Plo Koon's Starfighter
    10. Biggs's X-Wing
    11. Umbaran Starfighter
    12. FO TIE Fighter
    13. Magmatrooper
    14. NS Initiate (But do not gear past g7 => a low-gear NSI is very useful in the Sith Raid)
    15. Phasma
    16. K2-SO (If you didn't get him earlier)
    17. Resistance Pilot => 5*
    18. Tusken Raider => 5*
    19. Bodhi Rook => 5*

The strategy with Zeb is to wait until you have at least 2 other Phoenix toons to 7* --AND-- you have Hera unlocked and at 5*, at least. Once you meet those requirements (even if Hera is one of your 2 phoenix toons at 7*, though I don't think she will be because of the Geos monopolizing your Cantina energy right now), then Zeb comes off hold and is your highest priority GW purchase. Otherwise, you'll finish Zeb on schedule at the 4th priority slot.

Now the rationale for the strategy with Zeb is that he's very, very quick to get to 7* compared to other Phoenix toons. On top of that, there are other sources for Zeb shards, so a few will trickle in and this will save you GW purchases if you get those before you start working on Zeb in earnest. If you still have someone at 5* when you start Zeb, Zeb is going to finish first. One full GW per day means 3x purchases in the GW store. 3x purchases means 30 shards. Your Zeb is already unlocked, so you've got a minimum of 50 shards already. 330-50 = 280 shards max to go = 9 days or so to completion. You're not going to spend any time waiting for Zeb, so the question is what can you do with those purchases while your Phoenix squad is still so early in acquisition and gearing that would be better for you than stocking up on web early? And that is your Geo Ships.

The last 3 toons? You can leave them entirely off this list if you like. They're there because I have a bias towards getting toons starred up & leaving them at g1/level 1 just in case there's a rework or a new faction toon that makes a difference, something like that. But honestly GW farming is so quick that even if you left them at 0 shards, the 11 days required to farm a GW toon from scratch is less than what it will take to get the gear for the toon, so while my preferred approach might be better justified for long farms, like Hard Node farms, it really doesn't matter so much for these toons.

The ships are different, of course. They give you 4 blueprints instead of 10 shards, so it takes 2.5 times as long (almost a month) to get the ship EVEN IF the ship shows up every time you want it to. But since the ships, unlike the toons, pop up randomly and aren't always there when you need them, I still strongly recommend farming all the ships early. Especially the three rare ones, which can take 4-5 months to complete if you have bad luck.

Once you get done with all the farms you're intending to do, then Part 3 is easy:

GW Store Plan, Part 3:
    Buy all ship blueprints of ships you've already completed ... forever

Those ship blueprints earn you very slightly more shard shop currency than if you bought character shards (456/day rather than 450/day), but the point is the same either way: to trade them for Shard Shop gear. If you mess up and buy a toon, it's not that big a deal, but do try to keep with the ship blueprints. Over long periods of time it does add up.
  • Zumwan
    354 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Got it, that makes a lot of sense! Thank you so much for another elaborate plan.
    Only 4 shops remaining, and I really appreciate all your advice!
    I understand each of these plans take a long time to make, so if you don't want to prepare another long plan for the remaining shops, I'd just like to know:
    Fleet store, what should I go for after Geos? I'm guessing geo ships, phoenix ships
    Guild events, should I get character shards (imperial probe, hermit yoda)?
    Championship store, I guess the only thing to buy here is gear for my current favorite team
    Shard store, is it worth getting grievous to 7* or should I just get gear?
    If you do end up preparing the full tiering list, I'll definitely look into it very closely too.
    Post edited by Zumwan on

Guild store, what should I go for after Geos? I'm guessing geo ships, phoenix ships

Guild events, should I get character shards (imperial probe, hermit yoda)?

Championship store, I guess the only thing to buy here is gear for my current favorite team

Shard store, is it worth getting grievous to 7* or should I just get gear?

If you do end up preparing the full tiering list, I'll definitely look into it very closely too.

1. Guild Store? Or G-War store?
    Guild Store should be Gear IMO & maybe 1 toon that your working on for an event. Like Dengar for Chewie or Jyn for LS Hoth.
    In G-War the only 2 chars I feel are more important for than Ships for early game is Zeb & Cad for the events they qualify for. Then its onto ships & when its time for FO team Phasma, but your not "new".
    The only thing I would say is you can ignore some of these chars entirely as they have almost 0 use.
    I question why Tusken or Bodhi is listed but I guess it might be to help out w/ TB Platoons? Short of that they have no use in the game that I can think off right now.

Guild Events: SAVE SAVE SAVE.
    The ONLY Gear in this store you should EVER buy IMO is Stun Guns.
    Othewise just KEEP SAVING. The amount needed for Hoda, Malak, & GAS is BIG, and that is assuming you get Wampa from the Bounty Hunter event each month.
    Seriously, there is almost zero reason to spend in this store & MANY reasons to keep saving & build up big amounts of the currency for when its time to open Malak/GAS or Hoda.
    The only spending I would suggest is the rare purchase of a stun gun if your finishing one off for a character.
    Any of the GET-2 new currency is also SAVE SAVE SAVE, buy nothing with that at all, just save till you can open one of the 2 cap ships at 5*. Don't even start buying it now, save till you have enough for all 5* in case they drop a new ship or nerf something. SAVE SAVE SAVE
    Have I mentioned SAVE SAVE SAVE?

Championship store = KRYOs & only KRYOs.
    You don't get a ton of gold coins for this store from GAC, so just use them building up Kyros for all the G12 characters & also for the characters from 2019 that require Kyros from L8 to L12.

Shard Store = Do NOT buy GenGriev here.
    Buy him from his rare spawn in location in Fleet Store.
    He only spawns 12.5% of the time but you'll see him there rarely so pick it up then & by the time he hits 7* then maybe you'll be ready to work on Sep Droids.
    He's a bit of a long term investment, don't pay the outrageous price in Shard Shop, just slow farm from Fleet.

• Thank you too, Schwartzring
    ! Really good advice I'll take into account as well.
    I edited my comment, in my first question I meant Fleet Store, not Guild Store. For Guild Store Master Seedy already game me his comments.
  • So let's talk about the Fleet Arena Store.

Your mission here is to get all of the Fleet Store-exclusive characters & ships & then move on to collecting zetas, nothing but zetas, forever after.

That said, some people prefer to avoid certain characters and others (like me) are willing to use this store for certain things that aren't quite exclusive to the Fleet Store but are hard to get elsewhere. I'll create the list that I think is best, but I'll also put an asterisk next to toons & ships that are technically possible to get elsewhere...except Grievous and things that are available elsewhere only in the Guild Events Store, where the currency is just way too valuable to use for anything that can be purchased in this store. Even sacrificing some zeta mats is worth it to get the exclusive characters & gear from that store.

Fleet Arena Store:
    1. General Grievous
    2. * TIE Adv x1 (Vader's ship)
    3. * Slave 1
    4. Rex's ARC-170
    5. * Phantom II
    6. * Ghost
    7. * Bistan's U-Wing
    8. Chirrut Imwe
    9. * Scimitar
    10. * Gauntlet Starfighter
    11. Fulcrum

And then, of course,
    12. Zeta mats forever.

possible side quest?
    13. Take a break from zeta mats for toons you haven't finished that you would otherwise have to buy in the Guild Store
    14. Back to zeta mats forever.

The most common place something can be found other than the Fleet Arena Store (And Guild Events Store which you should NEVER use for any of these things) is Fleet Battles. But there are a large number of things you want there, and the hard-node limit of 5 attempts per day makes this a slow source for things as far down the priority list as, say, Bistan's U-Wing.

And yet, BU-W is actually a great ship, it's just that to make full use of it you need a number of other things to come together, and so it's not a huge priority early in the game. Phantom & Ghost are available in Regular Energy nodes, but, again, to get the most out of them, you want the Han's Falcon, which you can't get without all 4 Bounty Hunter ships... which is going to take a while. In the meantime, the Geo ships, which you can get easily in the GW Store, are going to tide you over as your arena squad while Slave 1 helps you get the Falcon and Slave 1 + TIE Adv x1 are both useful for some dark side events like boosting Tarkin's Executrix so you can get the zetas flowing in the Ability Mats fleet challenge.

So I fully recommend using the Fleet Store for everything listed here, but if you have the chance (and the energy) to fit in some farming of some of those other ships or toons that have an asterisk, go ahead and work on them some so you can reduce the amount of precious Fleet Tokens you spend on them.

Much more arguable is Plo Koon. I used fleet tokens for PK and I don't regret it at all - his ship is absolutely fantastic for starting players and Plo himself is super-easy to gear compared to other toons (in early game everyone seems hard, but trust me: the gear you need for Plo isn't stuff you'll regret spending on him). That said, he is available elsewhere fairly easily. It's just that when I needed him I was really busy with what were time-crunched farms for an event (I don't even remember which event). Could you spend Fleet Tokens on toons like PK or a couple others? Sure, maybe. There's even an argument to be made that the gear you get with Guild Tokens is more valuable than the zeta mats you get with Fleet Tokens, so buying your Clones here is better than buying them in the guild store.

I get that. And truthfully in the long run you'll catch up on zeta mats & begin to have a bunch of mats stored up in advance of when they're needed. When I unlocked SLKR he required 6 zetas, which is 120 zeta mats. I spent them all and had 250 left in the bank.

However, where you are in the game, you need all the zeta mats you can get. So I would recommend just doing what we've outlined above, and then if you catch up to your zeta needs and still haven't finished some farms from the Guild Store that are available here (like Clones, but not only Clones), then take a break from zeta mats for a little while to get specific characters, then back to zeta mats.

FINAL NOTE: Some of those things are rare. Grievous, the TIE Adv, Bistan's U-Wing, and Rex's ARC-170 all show up randomly and not that often. If you're farming one of these and you have Fleet Tokens start to pile up, keep 2,000 to 3,000 in the bank to make sure you have plenty in case you go on a lucky streak with appearances of your top priority and then spend anything more than that on the next item down your list. There's no sense saving up 15k tokens while you're working on Grievous when you could have used it to finish the TIE Adv already.

• So, the Guild Event Store. This one's pretty easy except for the fact that there are two different types of currency to spend here. We have to handle them completely separately since there's no overlap in how you're using them. First is GET-2 (or "Guild Event Tokens II"). Yes, it's weird that -2 comes first, but it's at the top of the page, so it comes first.

GET-2 Priority List:
    1. Malevolence Blueprints ONLY - NO GEAR
    2. Negotiator Blueprints ONLY - NO GEAR ==> 5*
    3. Switch back &forth between further Negotiator blueprints and g12+/g12-finisher gear as needed until Nego hits 7*.
    4. G12+ & G12-finisher gear
    5. Supplemental Kyros as needed, but always 2nd in priority to the G12 gear

Things are structured this way because you're going to get Geos first, and Geos + Malevolence is a lethal combination. I really can't stress enough how much 400 crystals per day from reaching 1st place in Fleet Arena can help you, and it's so much easier to reach 1st in Fleet than in Squad. But in order to get those crystals, you have to put the work into the high-end capital ships. It seems like you want to get gear here, but nope. In the long run, you'll advance much faster in **everything** if you have an extra 400 crystals per day. So you want to get to that level as soon as possible. You definitely want both high-end Cap Ships at 7*, but by the time you get there, there's always the chance that Finalizer or Raddus has become more valuable. IF that happens, and you have that other Cap Ship, then it's okay to slow down on the Nego farm. Otherwise you really do want to farm it as quickly as possible, with very few detours for g12 gear until you're done with Nego. The good thing is that once Mal & Nego are done, it's nothing but g12 gear & Kyros from there on out.

One additional comment about the priority of Kyros vs. G12+/finisher gear: you'll need more Kyros for some characters than the exclusive G12+ and G12-finisher gear, but for most toons they'll need 200 G12+ and G12-finisher, but only 100 Kyros (since most characters don't require Kyros except for their G12-finisher piece). It's easy to get caught up in how important Kyros are because for the best toons in the game you do require a lot of kyros (SLKR requires 700 by himself), but only of the characters required for the SLKR event require more than 100 kyros, so you'll need 2400 G12+ & G12-finisher for them, with only 1400 Kyros required for those same characters. That means for your requirements + SLKR himself, you'll need 2600 G12+ & G12-Finisher salvage, but only 2100 Kyros. When you put that together with the fact that emergency crystal purchases of Kyros from shipments are actually cheaper (700 crystals per 25) than emergency crystal purchases of G12+/G12-Finisher gear (875 crystals per 25), it's becomes apparent that you can't spend primarily on Kyros. You're going to need those other pieces.

The good news, after all that, is that with only the two capital ships to buy (rather than 4 toons, as you'll see below, for GET-1), you'll actually reach the gear-only stage a bit faster with GET-2 than with GET-1.

Speaking of GET-1, it's also a pretty easy list.

GET-1 Priority List:
    1. Hermit Yoda => 5*
    2. Check to see if you're getting close to ready for the GAS event or the Malak event. If you're getting close, start saving GET-1 for that character now.
    3. GAS/Malak
    4. Check again to see if you're getting close to ready for Malak or GAS (whichever you didn't do first). If you're getting close, start saving GET-1 for that character now.
    5. Hermit Yoda
    6. Stun Gun Salvage whenever you find it (any tokens above 5k you can spend on Wampa)
    7. Wampa
    8. Every Stun Gun salvage that you find here
    9. G12 gear

Note that Wampa is required for Jedi Knight Luke, one of the best toons in the game. You should be earning Wampa shards through the Galactic Bounties event, but it's only 20 shards per event and the event is only once every 50 days or so. This is 0.4 shards/day or more than 2 years to finish Wampa. You're definitely going to need to buy some Wampa here eventually since you're very likely to be ready to try for JKL before 2 years are up. If you're thinking about JKL, it's probably a good idea to put the Stun Gun salvage on hold until Wampa is done. HOWEVER, if you're not ready to make a push for JKL yet, if you're only buying Stun Gun salvage you shouldn't be spending all your Tokens. You just don't see Stun Gun salvage show up in the store often enough to spend all your tokens on that. So your GET-1 will slowly increase, and once you're above a few thousand, you should spend the extra on Wampa even if you're not actively charging up for JKL.

Thank you too, Schwartzring
    I edited my comment, in my first question I meant Fleet Store, not Guild Store.

Ah, I see.
    MSeedy already covered fleet & I mostly agree.

How I did it was buy nothing but the RARE spawns for a while.

Vader's TAX1, Boba's Slave-1, Gen.Grevous, Rex's ARC170.
    Each of those 4 has a spawn rate of 12.5-20% v/s most of the other ships which are more like 25-50%.
    The store changes only 3x a day so entire days will go by w/o seeing any of the 4, then, other days you'll be on a streak & see them back to back.

So focus on just those & you'll probably be able to spend most of what you earn or start saving some, then, as long as your over 2K each day, if you have a 5th ship that is a more common spawn, go ahead & buy that so your not getting up to 5K+ banked like MSeedy was saying.
    But if 2K is your "Zero" then if you get some back to back of the rare ships you can afford to buy them up still & build up again when they get rare for a couple days.

The 2K bank is only allowed to go lower if its one of the rare's, not say, the common spawn your collecting, like Sun Fac for example who, IIRC, has 2 Nodes at 33% each node.

• How I did it was buy nothing but the RARE spawns for a while.
    Vader's TAX1, Boba's Slave-1, Gen.Grevous, Rex's ARC170.

Yep. This.

I gave priorities, but you don't have to stick with them as long as you're buying only rares.
    But if 2K is your "Zero" then if you get some back to back of the rare ships you can afford to buy them up still & build up again when they get rare for a couple days.
    The 2K bank is only allowed to go lower if its one of the rare's,

Prexactly.

• Zumwan
    354 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Hey Masters! @MasterSeedy @Schwartzring @TheChild_eats_eggs1
    I wanted to provide an update on my progress and ask for your advice once again on some questions!
    Here is my .gg again: https://swgoh.gg/p/975918932/
    • My Geo squad is looking pretty good, at 84K GP. It became my Squad arena team, and I applied my first Zeta to GBM. It helped me unlock Padme at 7* already even though 4 of them are at G11 and one of them at G9.
    • I also kickstarted my Phoenix farm to get Thrawn soon, not very good yet but it did get me through the first tier of yesterday's assault battle. If I'm lucky I'll get sabine at 5* this or next week and will be able to unlock Thrawn at 5*.
    • I made some, albeit not much, progress in the ships department. This is mainly because I've been moving back and forth between my priorities in GW store to get Zeb stronger for the Assault battle and Cad Bane for the BH previous Assault battle, but my focus is now on Geo ships in that store. Also not that many Slave 1 and Vader ship shards have appeared in the Fleet store for me. However, I am able to get Zeta mats now, which was one of my priorities. I'll try to climb in the Fleet arena now if I'm able to level up my existing ships a bit.
    • I'm slowly building towards BH and JKR teams through the Hard nodes (Jango, Bossk, Bastila, Jolee) but both of those teams are still far into the future.
    • I combined both of Master Seedy's and Schwartzring's advices regarding Guild tokens, I'm buying some character shards and some gear (only for my main team, Geos). Because of this I've made progress with my Ewoks and Old Ben. I don't know if I need the rest of the characters in that store that urgently and I'd rather have stronger squads.
    • Once I get R2 I could go for CLS. To get R2, after I get Thrawn, I could fill in my 5th slot in the Empire squad with Magmatrooper, as I have almost all the shards I need to get it to 5*.
    • My Ewok team still needs work as well, and based on what I've read I'm wondering if the squad will work with Teebo leading instead of Chirpa as I don't have him.
    • I also got into a much better guild that's getting me Traya shards and simming Rancor and ATAT, as well as more gear than before. I'm still far from unlocking General Kenobi, though.

My main question is whether or not I should keep on building my Geo squad now that I've unlocked Padme. I feel like I could be spreading myself too thin and I haven't even unlocked Relics yet, and I don't know if it's better to have many mediocre squads instead of a few powerful ones. These are all the teams I'd like to build/gear sometime in the future.
    • Geos (I don't think I really NEED them anymore, but they're my strongest team and pretty annoying to go against, I believe).
    • Galactic republic (would be needed for General Skywalker down the line, but that's still far into the future for me, but they seem to be a good competitive squad for GAC, Arena, Territory wars, etc) (given that I don't have GK yet, my squad would have to be something like Padme, Ahsoka, JKA, GMY, and maybe Windu?)
    • Phoenix (needed for Thrawn) (apparently I wouldn't need to gear them too much if I want them only for Thrawn?).
    • Empire (needed for R2, with Magmatrooper being my most easily-accessible 5th slot).
    • Rebels (needed for CLS).
    • BH (needed for Chewbacca and other occasional events that pop up) (Jango and Bossk still need a lot of shards, though).
    • Ewoks (needed for C3PO, may not be the most optimal lineup).
    • Old republic team for JKR (also far into the future still). However, gearing up Bastilla alone, as pointed out by you, would greatly improve my Jedi team. Right now I should almost have enough shards to get her to 6*

What should be my focus now?
    As an aside, here is the current list of the nodes and toons I'm getting, that I built from your comments and after I slightly reordered them myself based on what made sense to me.
    CANTINA ENERGY
    Hera
    Kylo Ren Unmasked
    Mission vao
    T3

REGULAR ENERGY
    Bastila Shan
    Hyena Bomber Ship
    Jango Fett
    Bossk
    Jolee
    Sabine
    Bastila Shan Fallen
    Vulture Droid Ship
    General Veers

FLEET ENERGY
    Bastila Shan
    Tie adv ship
    Sun Fac's Ship
    Zaalbar
    Anakin's Ship
    Slave 1
    Shaak Ti
    Greef Karga
    Carth Onasi
    Young Lando

CANTINA SHIPMENTS
    Old Daka
    Hoth Rebel Scout
    Stormtrooper 5*
    Poe 6*
    Cassian's Ship
    Pao 6*
    Jawa Savenger 6*

GUILD SHIPMENTS
    Old Ben
    Logray and Paploo
    Finn 6*
    Resistance Trooper 6*
    Echo 6*
    Rex 6*
    Clone Sargeant 6*
    Cody 5*
    Colonel Starck
    Dengar
    FO Special Forces Pilot 6*
    FO Special Forces TIE Fighter
    NS Acolyte 6*
    Darth Maul 6*
    Jyn
    Sith Assassin 5*
    Barriss Offee
    Aayla Secura 6*
    Ima Gun Di 6*
    Kit Fitso 6*
    Young Han Solo 6*
    Tusken Shaman 6*

SQUAD ARENA
    Cassian
    Greedo
    Savage Opress

GALACTIC WAR STORE
    Geo Ships
    BD 's XWing
    Magmatrooper
    Umbaran Starfighter
    Zeb
    FO TIE Fighter
    Resistance XWing
    Clone Sergeant ARC, Imperial TIE
    Plo Koon's Starfighter
    NS Initiate
    Resistance Pilot 5*
    Tusken Raider 5*
    Bodhi 5*

FLEET ARENA (Move down when over 2K)
    Griveous
    TIE Adv x1 Ship
    Slave 1
    Ghost
    Ezra
    Phantom II
    Rex's ARC
    Bistan's U-Wing
    Chirrut
    Scimitar
    Gauntlet Startfighter
    Fulcrum

GUILD EVENTS 2
    Malevolence
    Negotiator 5*
    Gear + Negotiator

GUILD EVENTS 1
    Hermit Yoda 5*
    GAS/Malak
    Wampa

I appreciate any advice you can give me on whether or not what I'm saying makes sense, and what I should be focusing on now.
    Thank you!
    Post edited by Zumwan on