Fix the game crashes

Ravens1113
5215 posts Member
edited January 2021
This game has grossed 1.2 billion in revenue. The fact that there are so many bugs in this game, including random game crashes and errors is inexcusable. No issues on my end with an iPhone12, completely updated on 5G full bars. It gets infuriating losing a GAC battle against Rey because of a game crash and now have to lose the round because of it.
Thanks for the bugs CG, please tell me why I should by your macro transaction packs again?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• HolyDarkblade
    267 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    You dont have to buy anything. This game does fine without your money. The bugs are minor, and if youre having issues ohwell. The game has shut down maybe 2x on me throughout the last 3 years. Either your phone is just not up to standard or you are runnung a billion apps in the background. And if none of that, as Im sure youll claim, then just too bad for you buddy! <3
  • CG has looked into it and it is running exactly as they want it to.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Itsa_me_Malario
    1308 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Lol asaj aoe animation glitch has existed since forever ago, they not gonna fix that, let alone a bug that causes ur game to crash too expansive bro
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    CG has looked into it and it is running exactly as they want it to.

Haha my thoughts exactly....sigh...oh well. Undefeated in 3v3 before the crash and as we all know, Rey on D in 3v3 is something else entirely....hopefully having a second GL will do me some good when 5’s come back
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>