ship mechanic idea: swappable pilots

how about swapping pilots from 1 ship to another, this would allow to change some abilities or the hole kit to the ship allowing us to create lots of combinations to our squadrons

Replies

• Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    That would be weird having Tie Pilot pilot the Mil Falcon...and for that reason...im out.
    Post edited by Iy4oy4s on
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I think this also relates to the reason they said they dont want to add skins or outfits for characters, as it adds a layer of confusion to a players strategy.

I could see this doing the same, you would need to look into a lot more detail to see what ship you were actually facing.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    I think this also relates to the reason they said they dont want to add skins or outfits for characters, as it adds a layer of confusion to a players strategy.

I could see this doing the same, you would need to look into a lot more detail to see what ship you were actually facing.

i don't see how skins would confuse players, i think the skins would be a bad idea tho
  • Kyno wrote: »

i don't see how skins would confuse players, i think the skins would be a bad idea tho

Umm, your used to facing Negotiator with Malevolence, but the crew ability has changed for one of the ships and messed up your counter, but you did not notice this.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

If you are facing a team and you dony know all the skins for a particular character, you could be confused by the game play. New players and whatnot.
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    That would be weird having Tie Pilot pilot the Mil Falcon...and for that reason...im out.

you could restrict the factions: imperials only can use imperial ship, rebels only rebel ships and so on