Newish Player (Level 68) needs some sort of guidance

Prev1345678
Hi guys,

I'm doing rather good in the game, but I'd really need some guidance in being more effective.
I started the Seperatist/Geos Route and also got their Ships + Ahsoka's + Vulture Droid for Fleet Arena

I also did Boba as second char in Cantina Store and Tarkin as second in SA-Store
Slowly I started building up a Jedi Team as second team, for getting GMY, to fit him into my first Padme team.
So I recently switched to Old Ben in Cantina (before I did some KRU + ship, because I thought, it was a good idea for FA + Zeta Challenge)

Now I really don't know what to farm where, because I got the feeling, that I am thinning out a little.
I wanted Boba for the credit heist - because I never have enough credits. Build into some Vader, because Vader.

Active daily Hard Node farms:
Dooku
JKA
Bastila Shan
Jolee Bindo
Vulture Droid

Cantina:
Old Ben

Fleet:
nearly every available Hard Node because it works out daily
(focus: Sun Fac, Anakins, Tie Fighter, some Slave I)

I don't know if thats a good way. my guild does Hoth TB, Han Solo farm, Kenobi farm, and non heroic Sith Raid

Here's the link to my swgoh.gg-Profile
https://swgoh.gg/p/655538926/

Any help is appreciated :)

Replies

• Nec_Azares wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I'm doing rather good in the game, but I'd really need some guidance in being more effective.
    I started the Seperatist/Geos Route and also got their Ships + Ahsoka's + Vulture Droid for Fleet Arena

I also did Boba as second char in Cantina Store and Tarkin as second in SA-Store
    Slowly I started building up a Jedi Team as second team, for getting GMY, to fit him into my first Padme team.
    So I recently switched to Old Ben in Cantina (before I did some KRU + ship, because I thought, it was a good idea for FA + Zeta Challenge)

Now I really don't know what to farm where, because I got the feeling, that I am thinning out a little.
    I wanted Boba for the credit heist - because I never have enough credits. Build into some Vader, because Vader.

Active daily Hard Node farms:
    Dooku
    JKA
    Bastila Shan
    Jolee Bindo
    Vulture Droid

Cantina:
    Old Ben

Fleet:
    nearly every available Hard Node because it works out daily
    (focus: Sun Fac, Anakins, Tie Fighter, some Slave I)

I don't know if thats a good way. my guild does Hoth TB, Han Solo farm, Kenobi farm, and non heroic Sith Raid

Here's the link to my swgoh.gg-Profile
    https://swgoh.gg/p/655538926/

Any help is appreciated :)

I can help. Just give me 2 hrs
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/

• I can help. Just give me 2 hrs

Surely - thx :)

I can help. Just give me 2 hrs

Surely - thx :)

:) Checking your .gg now
  • A few tips:

1) Have a focus.

2) Keep that focus.

3) Finish that focus.

For example, your Sun Fac and Geo Soldier are only 6*, but you are going for Old Ben and Logray.

4) Get into a VERY GOOD guild. E.g. one that does Heroic Sith Raid, whether that's because they're good enough or because they call in a merc.

5) Farm toons in the best location for them unless there is a higher priority or an equal one which can only be farmed in the respective location.

Based on that info, I would make sure your guild does all heroic raids or join a new one. Focus your geos + Nute to around gear 9/10 (or as much as possible as you may have level gates. Geos can be taken further to g12 (and Geonosian Brood Alpha when you get him) for Wat Tambor shards (and getting into a guild that does DS Geo TB getting you Wat Shards and GET 2 currency). After your geonosians are done, build your Padme team so you are ready for when you get her at lvl 85. This invloves JKA on Cantina, Ahsoka in Cantina Store, Kenobi from hAAT, and one more. This can be Yoda, R2, C-3PO, zarriss (not recommended, zetas could be better spent elsewhere), Shaak Ti (if you can access), or another GR or GR Jedi that I may not have thought of.

For Fleet, you should really work on the Geo trio, and Kylo helps too. Continue focus on Vulture Droid too. Ahsoka's an okay ship but doesn't synergize as well as the others do with each other. Make sure you farm Bossk and Hounds Tooth as soon as you can for fleet. Last important ship is Vader's TIE Advanced. I would focus on this WHENEVER it appears in the fleet arena store. Slave I is good, but TIE fighter is okay, not the best to farm now. As you are going for a Padme team, I do see JKA's and Ahsoka's ships being helpful.

Another thing you highlighted is Credits. I believe they need 5 Scoundrels for the top tier, so I would develop Boba Fett and Nute as Nute is needed for Padme, and Boba is a great character. Also, Mission and Zaalbar / Kuill and IG-11 are good pairs to put in the team, and you can add 1 more scoundrel to the mix, whether it's splitting an above pair or another Bounty Hunter, it is necessary you complete these heists.

Last thing, you indirectly addressed Old Republic as a faction you want to invest in for Jedi Knight Revan. Your Padme team has 3 Jedi and JKR will require 2 Jedi and give you 1 Jedi for Grandmaster Yoda, so there is no need to farm specifically for GMY. This can be a side project, as you acquire the hard node characters first based on their location and where you are free, and can farm the Cantina characters quicker.

Tell me what you think. Do you want to go with this advice, or do you have another preferred route? Who do you want with Padme? GMY would likely disappear and sit with your Jedi, and C-3PO with Rebels, and Shaak Ti with Clones. So, R2 is the best permanent character, although he also could go with Jedi Training Rey. So that is your dilemma to think about. Based on that, I can continue to help.
  • Thanks a lot for your detailed advice.

I see the problem with switching to Old Ben too early - so I'll take the bitter pill and switch back - finishing Geo Soldier.
    Sun Fac is 84/100 - I bought him whenever he showed up, and put in some Dengar/Logray shards, when there were tokens left.
    Ahsoka and Boba are finished shardwise, so I don't know what to get in Cantina Store for now.
    So I should also work on developing Boba Gear/Mod and Starwise?

Regarding fleet - I just knew, that I need 4 DS Ships on 4* for Executrix which should not be the problem with 3 Geos and Vulture but I also read that I need 5 5* Ships for Zeta Challenge, so I tried to be prepared, but don't know which 5 ships would be the best to finish until Lvl78 - I planned with 3 Geos, Vulture/Tie/Silencer or Anakin and Ahsoka. But with the shard drops atm I don't think I'll get the ETA to 5* in time.

Padme is the first team I will get (at least in my planning now) - Ahsoka is done for stars, so I should wait until I unlock Anakin in Cantina or should I farm the hard node too? Kenobi is from Guild
    And for the last slot I planned GMY first and then working on C3PO, but you think R2 would be a better option?
    And I should keep doing Bas and Jolee and add Zaalbar, Mission and T3 for heist and JKR so I will get GMY as a "side-dish" while workin on Padme and JKR? Did I get that right?

I never thought about getting JTR to be honest, it's nothing I want to get so R2 would be free for Padme?!

There are another two little problems that occur at the moment:
    First: I am not able to clear GW consistently, maybe once or twice in ten times
    Second: my Mods are a problem too - I can only sim the challenges tier 3 up to Crit Rate - some of the others I can't even clear and some are not 3*

Another question is, what should I do with my Dooku? ;)
    Thanks a lot for your detailed advice.

I see the problem with switching to Old Ben too early - so I'll take the bitter pill and switch back - finishing Geo Soldier.
    Sun Fac is 84/100 - I bought him whenever he showed up, and put in some Dengar/Logray shards, when there were tokens left.
    Ahsoka and Boba are finished shardwise, so I don't know what to get in Cantina Store for now.
    So I should also work on developing Boba Gear/Mod and Starwise?

Regarding fleet - I just knew, that I need 4 DS Ships on 4* for Executrix which should not be the problem with 3 Geos and Vulture but I also read that I need 5 5* Ships for Zeta Challenge, so I tried to be prepared, but don't know which 5 ships would be the best to finish until Lvl78 - I planned with 3 Geos, Vulture/Tie/Silencer or Anakin and Ahsoka. But with the shard drops atm I don't think I'll get the ETA to 5* in time.

Padme is the first team I will get (at least in my planning now) - Ahsoka is done for stars, so I should wait until I unlock Anakin in Cantina or should I farm the hard node too? Kenobi is from Guild
    And for the last slot I planned GMY first and then working on C3PO, but you think R2 would be a better option?
    And I should keep doing Bas and Jolee and add Zaalbar, Mission and T3 for heist and JKR so I will get GMY as a "side-dish" while workin on Padme and JKR? Did I get that right?

I never thought about getting JTR to be honest, it's nothing I want to get so R2 would be free for Padme?!

There are another two little problems that occur at the moment:
    First: I am not able to clear GW consistently, maybe once or twice in ten times
    Second: my Mods are a problem too - I can only sim the challenges tier 3 up to Crit Rate - some of the others I can't even clear and some are not 3*

Another question is, what should I do with my Dooku? ;)

1) Always mod your characters well if you are going to use them, so yes, mod them.

2) Ahh. Of course, he requires lvl 70something. You should only really have 5 max on HNs, so with Zaalbar, something will have to drop. Dooku is least necessary rn so I’d forget him for Z.

3) Honestly at your stage GMY then 3po are fine, it’s when you have CLS rebels too, 3po is better there. But he requires R2 so you will have R2 by that stage.

4) JTR was a random thought, though doesn’t need to be in the picture for you.

5) GW is the 1 place I can’t help in, as RNGesus never gave me a bad GW experience.

6) What team r u using for Mod Challenges. See your stats vs enemy stats. Are u doing lvl 68 g7 seps vs lvl 80 G9/10 enemies. Just keep progressing and trying, and gear, star, lvl, and ability lvl your characters as much as you can.

Dooku can be used to help counter Phoenix in arena.

Now, give me time to think on ships, and good night (3hrs early for me).
  • 1) Today I was able to 3* the Potency Mod Challenge Tier 3, so I can focus on them for Nute and Dooku and can sell the crappy placeholder mods

2) My Hard Nodes now are: Zaalbar, Anakin, Bastilla, Jolee, Vulture

3) k, then I keep going with Yoda - I think the Rebel Chars for Palp and Empire Chars for R2 will come together later

Still don't know, what to buy in Cantina Store though - hoarding tokens at the moment

5) Getting a lot of Vaders lately and today I faced a Bastilla Jedi Team lvl80+, although it was without Anakin and Jolee, it was the levelgap, that hurt me hard

6) As said - it slowly starts to work ;)

I got lucky with SF Ship shards today and got the ship to 3*
    SF himself is 6 shards away from 7*, didn't buy the shards in fleet store, because I focussed on ships there. There were 2 times SF shards + 2 Geo ships, and buying both SF would have gotten me to 0 fleet tokens, so I decided to wait until the last shards show up in guild store.

It was my bedtime too - so no hurry :lol:

1) Today I was able to 3* the Potency Mod Challenge Tier 3, so I can focus on them for Nute and Dooku and can sell the crappy placeholder mods

2) My Hard Nodes now are: Zaalbar, Anakin, Bastilla, Jolee, Vulture

3) k, then I keep going with Yoda - I think the Rebel Chars for Palp and Empire Chars for R2 will come together later

Still don't know, what to buy in Cantina Store though - hoarding tokens at the moment

5) Getting a lot of Vaders lately and today I faced a Bastilla Jedi Team lvl80+, although it was without Anakin and Jolee, it was the levelgap, that hurt me hard

6) As said - it slowly starts to work ;)

I got lucky with SF Ship shards today and got the ship to 3*
    SF himself is 6 shards away from 7*, didn't buy the shards in fleet store, because I focussed on ships there. There were 2 times SF shards + 2 Geo ships, and buying both SF would have gotten me to 0 fleet tokens, so I decided to wait until the last shards show up in guild store.

It was my bedtime too - so no hurry :lol:

1) Well done, speed is still left though. If you can beat speed that's good. Make sure you try all the stage4s and 5s.

2) Perfect. Dooku shan't be forgotten.

3) Yes this

4) Cantina Store I will just think about it. Probably Daka can help for a future NS team.

5) Well you may have met a Hyperdrive Bundle user, so that could be the problem.

6) Okay. But make sure you save tokens for TIE Advanced, Vader, and Grievous shards when they appear as they are rare.
  • 1) Which Stage 4s and 5s do you mean?

2) Dooku is I think 60/100 so he will be finished realtively fast, when I get back to him. Or I use some spare Energy - I also start to need a lot of gear, so I thought I leave him out until I get to his Cantina Node. But for now the Cantina focus is on Geo Soldier.
    Next will be T3-M4? Since Mission is not opening before Level 77

4) I did the Dathomir Event everytime it showed up, but for NS, I would need Asajj sooner or later from SA-Store? Is there something to prioritize before, or should I start picking her up, as soon as Tarkin is finished?

6) That was the reasone, why I didn't buy the last SF tokens, to keep myself at least 400 tokens if one of those is showing up
    1) Which Stage 4s and 5s do you mean?

2) Dooku is I think 60/100 so he will be finished realtively fast, when I get back to him. Or I use some spare Energy - I also start to need a lot of gear, so I thought I leave him out until I get to his Cantina Node. But for now the Cantina focus is on Geo Soldier.
    Next will be T3-M4? Since Mission is not opening before Level 77

4) I did the Dathomir Event everytime it showed up, but for NS, I would need Asajj sooner or later from SA-Store? Is there something to prioritize before, or should I start picking her up, as soon as Tarkin is finished?

6) That was the reasone, why I didn't buy the last SF tokens, to keep myself at least 400 tokens if one of those is showing up

1) Mod Challenges

2) Good idea. Yes, T3 after Soldier.

4) After Tarkin, yes, Asajj is a good idea. I will make a helpful farming guide soon.

6) Keep at least 1200 tokens.
  • Now all my confusion is starting to grow into a big plan - i like your help :) Did I already thank you? ;)

1) Don't get exactly what you mean

2) So far so good

4) So there's the followup too - Any ideas for Guild Store then? Sun Fac will be finished next buy - I think I will use some of the tokens for Logray and keep out Dengar for a while, since Chewbacca isn't a priority right now

6) So should I start saving 1200 tokens, only buying, when I stay at 1200 afterwards? Exception: Vader, GG and Tie X1?
  • So, now this comes to your energy farming guide:

1) Cantina Energy. This will be relatively simple, and do 1 at a time.
    1. Geo Soldier 7*
    2. T3 7*
    3. Mission 7*
    4. Geo Brood Alpha 7*
    5. Here, it depends on which project you want to follow.
    6. You could go for GAS, in which case you'd go for B2-Super Battle Droid, and some GR pilots
    7. Or you could go for Empire --> CLS
    8. This would mean farming Ezra and Hera for Phoenix for Thrawn + Palp, TFP for R2, and then FB Luke and OB for CLS.
    9. Or you could go for DR --> Malak, in which case farm Canderous first.

2) Fleet Energy. 2-3 at a time. If you cannot complete a battle, then move to the next.
    1. JKA's Eta-2 Starfighter 7*
    2. Bastila Shan 7*
    3. Jolee 7*
    4. Zaalbar 7*
    5. Now, if you want to go for GAS, you would go for Shaak Ti 7* and B1 7*
    6. If you want to go for CLS, I would prepare for his team (Chewie included) and go for Greef 7* and Mando 7*.
    7. If you want to go for GAC, go for Enfys Nest 7*.
    8. If you want to go for DR --> Malak, go for Carth 7* first.

3) Normal Energy. The hard one. 3-5 at a time.
    1. Bastila Shan 7*
    2. JKA 7*
    3. Jolee 7*
    4. Zaalbar 7*
    5. Vulture Droid 7*
    6. Hounds Tooth 7*
    7. Bossk 7*
    8. Hyena Bomber 7*
    9. Here, you can go for GAS -- Droideka 7*
    10. Or CLS -- Jango Fett 7* (if not already done with Hounds Tooth), Wicket 7*, Elder 7*
    11. Or DR --> Malak, Badstila 7*, Juhani 7*
    12. or GAC -- NS Zombie and Talzin, more GAC team-forming.
    13. or Bando (not recommended) - IG-11 7*, Kuill 7*, Cara Dune 7*, Greef 7*, Mando 7*
    Now all my confusion is starting to grow into a big plan - i like your help :) Did I already thank you? ;)

1) Don't get exactly what you mean

2) So far so good

4) So there's the followup too - Any ideas for Guild Store then? Sun Fac will be finished next buy - I think I will use some of the tokens for Logray and keep out Dengar for a while, since Chewbacca isn't a priority right now

6) So should I start saving 1200 tokens, only buying, when I stay at 1200 afterwards? Exception: Vader, GG and Tie X1?

1) Mod challenges have tier 3, offering 3 dot mods; tier 4, offering 4 dot mods; and tier 5, offering 5 dot mods. Try for tier 5, as below 5 dot, mods aren't that good. Also, ask about mod recommendations, don't use the basic mods mode.

2) Good to hear

4) Logray for 3po, Dengar if you have > 1800 Guild Tokens.

6) Yes, that's how I do it. Some do 2k, but that's if you perform well in Fleet Arena.
  • Nice farming plan, thank you

I just saw, that I need to unlock fleet node 2-D now, because I didn't remember the Bastilla there oO

My Mod Challenges only have Tier 1,2,3 - with 3 being the one that gets you 5 dot Mods
    I never used the Basic mods mode - always just looked on swgoh.gg or on recommendations in forums :)

Are there other mentionable targets in Guild Store?

Alright, so I'll keep my 1,2k after the payout today and only use any surplus I have - hopefully I will finish the needed fleet for Zeta Challenge, when it's available ;)
    Nice farming plan, thank you

I just saw, that I need to unlock fleet node 2-D now, because I didn't remember the Bastilla there oO

My Mod Challenges only have Tier 1,2,3 - with 3 being the one that gets you 5 dot Mods
    I never used the Basic mods mode - always just looked on swgoh.gg or on recommendations in forums :)

Are there other mentionable targets in Guild Store?

Alright, so I'll keep my 1,2k after the payout today and only use any surplus I have - hopefully I will finish the needed fleet for Zeta Challenge, when it's available ;)

Oh I thought they were called 3, 4, 5 for mods. I didn't realize that they were called 1, 2, 3. I just do it absent-mindedly now.

Guild Store, I will check that and make a guide for stores soon.

Good Luck with fleet, very important f2p.
  • Actually @Nec_Azares emergency. I saw your fleet rank, and you should really save 2k tokens!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • Actually @Nec_Azares emergency. I saw your fleet rank, and you should really save 2k tokens!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Alright, will do that :)
  • I just 3 starred the Tier 3 Speed Mod Challenge - Hooray :)
  • Old_Ben12345
    399 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    You are doing well in fleet.
    I didn't read through the whole thread, but put a focus on your Geonosians. It would definitely be a good idea to just build a Geo team. They are better than Nute-led seps, and work great in fleet arena (can't stress enough the importance of doing well in Fleet Areana. It would also be a good idea to farm the Hound's Tooth right away). For now, I'd keep Nute and Dooku, but transition to a full Geo team when you can get the Brood Alpha.
  • Well dobe
  • You are doing well in fleet.
    I didn't read through the whole thread, but put a focus on your Geonosians. It would definitely be a good idea to just build a Geo team. They are better than Nute-led seps, and work great in fleet arena (can't stress enough the importance of doing well in Fleet Areana. It would also be a good idea to farm the Hound's Tooth right away). For now, I'd keep Nute and Dooku, but transition to a full Geo team when you can get the Brood Alpha.

I think this too. Honestly, your geos + Nute are more important than Dooku rn so leave him 6* as you have other priorities. GBA unlocks at lvl 83, so I put him later. He is more important than Mission, so at lvl 83 stop mission for GBA
  • Sorry bout the delay in store farming guide
  • No Problem 😊 I'm just stockpiling a lot of tokens now. Am at 2.5k Fleet Tokens and was able to catch Vader once.
    In guild store I am still waiting for the last 10 Sun Fac Shards - I am over 2k tokens there and did even grab some Logray shards.
    Tarkin is finished and I started with Asajj now.

Don't know how much I should focus on gearing and Levels on Vader and Boba though. Or should I put more effort in gearing Anakin, Jolee, Bastila?

I am a little bit over 1mil credits, which I will save for 7* Sun Fac before upgrading Boba and Tarkin - Maybe I wait with Boba until next Credit Heist.
    No Problem 😊 I'm just stockpiling a lot of tokens now. Am at 2.5k Fleet Tokens and was able to catch Vader once.
    In guild store I am still waiting for the last 10 Sun Fac Shards - I am over 2k tokens there and did even grab some Logray shards.
    Tarkin is finished and I started with Asajj now.

Don't know how much I should focus on gearing and Levels on Vader and Boba though. Or should I put more effort in gearing Anakin, Jolee, Bastila?

I am a little bit over 1mil credits, which I will save for 7* Sun Fac before upgrading Boba and Tarkin - Maybe I wait with Boba until next Credit Heist.

Boba, and Jedi need gear along with Nute + Geos. Nute and Geos need G9/10
  • MasterSeedy
    4992 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    The Child Eats Eggs is steering you right, but if I can make a suggestion?

I think you should probably vary your Cantina farm list just this much:
    1. ON HOLD Geo Brood Alpha => Unlock only
    2. Geo Soldier 7*
    3. T3 7*
    4. Mission 7*
    5. Geo Brood Alpha => 7*
    The second that GBA's node becomes available to you, wherever you are on the priority list, bounce back up to the top to get GBA. The unfortunate thing is that you might not actually unlock GBA's node until even later than TCEE1's plan for you (so you might have to skip the step of taking GBA to 7* and move on to making a decision about GAS, etc. before you even begin to farm GBA). However, I thought it should be said that if those farms go slow (I don't remember exactly how long they take, and it will depend on your crystal income and your refreshes per day anyway), bouncing up to GBA unlock is appropriate no matter where you are in your farming.

Then continue on with the list of priorities TCEE1 set out for you.

With GBA's leadership combined with increased Health Steal and Spy's ability to one-shot powerful toons you'll have a recipe for killing GW every single day.

You're not going to delay completing other toons for too long, and what you get back in exchange is huge. GW also helps with the credit crunch since you get 640k for a full GW, and even just the last node (if you're getting 11 nodes per day) is worth more than 100k/day, or about a $1million / week.

It seems to me that with the priorities & problems you've sketched out, GBA is a better short run investment than even finishing off your current 6* Geos. Too bad the node isn't available right now. :sigh: .

Post edited by MasterSeedy on
  • Separately, for the best chance of finishing Galactic War between now & whenever you get GBA, remember:

1. You enter with the Turn Meter you had the last time a character played a node that day (does not carry over from one GW to a brand new GW the next day).
    2. Giving yourself bonus TM is one of the best things you can do to increase your chances of success on harder nodes.
    3. THEREFORE: Use a different squad on every single node from #1 to #5,
    4. then use a pre-loaded team vs. #6, then use the same squad on node#7, except pull out the healthiest character and add in Ahsoka to heal the ones who have been damaged.

Also, get Ahsoka to g8 right away. That should be your highest gear priority right now.

As soon as Ahsoka is g8, your highest gear priority is getting Sun Fac up to g9 (which has to wait until you're level 74 because the last piece is a droid caller which you are not allowed to equip below level 74, but you should gather all the gear as quickly as you can and place every piece as soon as Sun Fac is eligible).

After Sun Fac, Geo Spy is your next gear priority...

But look at this! Ahsoka and Geo Spy need different gear to go from g7 to g8, and neither of those pieces are needed for Sun Fac to get to g9.

So effectively you can do all 3 of these toons simultaneously (at least until Ahsoka & Spy hit g8)

At g8, once you're there, I would prioritize Spy's gear over Ahsoka's. Ahsoka is actually the more important character in the long run, but this isn't the long run. Going from g8 to g9 is eventually going to be pretty trivial, especially for the gear that Ahsoka & Spy both need (they each need a Mk5 Fusion Furnace, but neither needs Kyrotech & neither needs a Stun Gun, so you're fine), so doing Spy's g8 before Ahsoka's g8 really won't set you back very much.

Finally, right behind Ahsoka, Sun Fac & Spy in your gear priorities, you should work on Tarkin, bringing him up to g8 as soon as possible after Ahsoka & Spy.

Tarkin's gear should be almost instantly accessible for g7. G8 will probably wait a small amount of time, but it shouldn't be long. Feed Tarkin any gear that isn't needed for Sun Fac's and Spy's quests for g9.

With completing GW every day, you should be able to finish the Geo ships quite quickly.

• Ack, darn it!

I forgot to create a plan for short-term GW success.

So, I like your roster right now, but after the increase in Geos and Ahsoka, I think the right thing to do is boost Jedi. The hardest thing about GW is keeping your toons healed enough so that they're ready for the final battle.

In order to do that, what you want is healing and protection regeneration. Now Bastila's bonus protection regenerates fully at the beginning of every encounter, and is based on health. So what you want to do is max out Bastila's leadership, level her up to g7, and then give her the best Health mods you have. (Speed secondaries are not as important as health secondaries for this purpose, and you definitely want a Health primary on your Triangle and Cross. You could even go with a Health Primary on your Arrow if you want, though +30 speed is a pretty big deal.)

At this point, you would have Tarkin at g8, Bastila at g7, Ahsoka at g8 & Spy & Sun Fac on their way to g9.

This frees you up to give all the sub-g7 gear to any Jedi you have. They are your next gear priority.

With your Ability Mats your first priority is Bastila's leadership, then Legendary Battle Meditation, then every Jedi's Basic attack, then Bastila's Rally special... and then it gets more complicated, but that will help you with Ability Mat decisions for a little while.

It think you can do this even with low-star Jedi so long as you have the right strategy. Keep your Separatists in the Turn Meter rotation that we talked about earlier so that you can smash a single tough team with them if that team is giving your Bastila jedi some problems. Remember that after nodes 3, 6, and 9 there's a bit of a letdown in difficulty on the next node. This means that if you use your Separatists to smash node 6 or 9, you might want to put them in again on node 7 or 10 with a healer (probably Ahsoka) to get them patched up as much as possible before going back to Bastila again. That way if you need them for another node later, you bring them back in better shape than they would have been in.

• LAST THING!

TCEE mentioned getting you into a higher-power guild. You should really take that advice. I know your GP is low, but there's no reason you can't get a slot in a 90M to 120M gp guild. At that range, they're still struggling to find players that are going to reliably spend 600 energy every day, and your contribution to that effort (if YOU can be reliable) is worth more than your GP.

If you're in that sort of guild, you'll get a ton of raid gear coming in - a good amount of it things you can't even use until level 82 or higher, so you can stock up - and can be better about boosting toons to new gear tiers the second you hit the right level for them. Also, you'll get Raid Han, General Kenobi, and Traya quite quickly, especially if they are simming Rancor and HAAT.

If you need help from TCEE or me in finding the right guild, just ask.
  • LAST THING!

TCEE mentioned getting you into a higher-power guild. You should really take that advice. I know your GP is low, but there's no reason you can't get a slot in a 90M to 120M gp guild. At that range, they're still struggling to find players that are going to reliably spend 600 energy every day, and your contribution to that effort (if YOU can be reliable) is worth more than your GP.

If you're in that sort of guild, you'll get a ton of raid gear coming in - a good amount of it things you can't even use until level 82 or higher, so you can stock up - and can be better about boosting toons to new gear tiers the second you hit the right level for them. Also, you'll get Raid Han, General Kenobi, and Traya quite quickly, especially if they are simming Rancor and HAAT.

If you need help from TCEE or me in finding the right guild, just ask.

I'm just quoting the last thing, but you should seriously listen to MasterSeedy. Also, MasterSeedy, you can just call me Grogu (I made this name the day before Grogu's name was revealed).
  • Ok, so Cantina Store:
    1. Old Daka 7*
    2. If going for GAS, Fives 7*
    3. If going for CLS, Chopper 7*, Hoth Rebel Scout, Pao 7*
    4. If going for DR --> Malak, no-one needed so choose another route.

As there are many good toons, if you don't need a character for an event, you good level up a rebel fighter team and go for pao and hrs or build your rebel fleet and go for bistan and cassian's u-wing. If nothing is needed go for Cassian's U-wing as when it is completed, it has the best SSC exchange rate.