6 dot mods slicing

Samurhaj
40 posts Member
edited February 2021
Since they released 6 dot mods slicing I have sliced over 30 mods. And so far out of these 30 slices only TWO rolled speed. And one of them was only +3. It absolutely ruined my game experience and joy I had from the game dont even get me started about my arena performance. Thank you for making such important thing so RNG dependant great job whoever had such idea without any safety Brake like being able to choose stat at final golden slice
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    edited February 2021
  • By false gambling logic, you’re OVERDUE for some correction! Keep playing!
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    I've taken all your slices OP, sorry about that.

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Samurhaj wrote: »
    Since they released 6 dot mods slicing I have sliced over 30 mods. And so far out of these 30 slices only TWO rolled speed. And one of them was only +3. It absolutely ruined my game experience and joy I had from the game dont even get me started about my arena performance. Thank you for making such important thing so RNG dependant great job whoever had such idea without any safety Brake like being able to choose stat at final golden slice

Mods are overrated. Speed mods are important, but there is no single team in this game, which is unbeatable just because of speed.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Antario wrote: »
    Samurhaj wrote: »

Mods are overrated. Speed mods are important, but there is no single team in this game, which is unbeatable just because of speed.

670a0e7f60367441ed9e3208bdd7203d.gif
  • Antario wrote: »

Um... mods are not overrated and they are vital to success. No single team in this game with is unbeatable just because of speed? Perhaps. But going more than the other team is usually a pretty big deal.
  • Antario wrote: »

giphy.gif
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • When are we going to get better places to get slicing materials? Before the crate change you didn’t have to max out every battle to get to max out your slices but now those who don’t have Mando Beskar get screwed every other week.
  • Used to get 20 a week, now get 35 a week.

How’s that getting screwed?
  • Used to get 20 a week, now get 35 a week.

They increased the frequency of the event, yes, which they always said they would. Those without Mando are still getting less. And those that don’t complete the highest tier box don’t get the full Mark II circuit breaker modules like you could before the award box change.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Antario wrote: »

Ok would you like to fight an entire GC with no mods attached vs speed modded teams of equal relic levels
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    IronCross wrote: »
    Used to get 20 a week, now get 35 a week.

They increased the frequency of the event, yes, which they always said they would. Those without Mando are still getting less.

Only on the forums could 20 > 35
  • IronCross
    934 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    TVF wrote: »

They increased the frequency of the event, yes, which they always said they would. Those without Mando are still getting less.

1 GC = 20 max Mod slice materials
    Just because they increased the frequency, which they said they were going to do, does not mean you get more per GC.

If you don’t have the Beskar Mando, that means you can’t get the max gear box.

Under the old system where you got the loot immediately, you were able to max out those pieces under different requirements, feats.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator

Just because they increased the frequency, which they said they were going to do, does not mean you get more per GC.

Under the old system where you got the loot immediately, you were able to max out those pieces under different requirements, feats.

But you seem to be operating under the assumption that they wouldn't have made those other feats be the Beskar Mando requirement under the old system.
  • GJO
    172 posts Member
    edited February 2021

Why would you want more slicing material? Just to get a lot more of frustration of not rolling speed? Save yourself from this. You should be demanding less material. "less rolls = less anger"

And you know where anger leads... lol
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

and under the old system and before they increased the frequency, your overall income was less. you dont even need to get the max crate in any of the events to be overall getting more than if you were getting max rewards before either of the changes made.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    GJO wrote: »

Why would you want more slicing material? Just to get a lot more of frustration of not rolling speed? Save yourself from this. You should be demanding less material. "less rolls = less anger"

And you know where anger leads... lol

I know where not working on mods leads....