Padme 5* and 7* bare minimum to acquire, please post your results here

14567810Next

Replies

• @Shad206

Most people use her because they don’t want to farm any other separatists and that’s the best lead they have.
  • my minimum requirements to get 5* Padme with the geo squad

ywyrbupxngi9.jpeg

zBrood, Poggle, Sun Fac, Geo Soldier - all G8
    Geo Spy - G7

Took a lot of tries and in the end lots of luck - the key was to time using Geo Spy’s Silent strike on Padme when her protection is as low as possible (and Kenobi doesn’t taunt). And then get rid of Padme first.
  • magicghost866
    1 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    This the team that got me 7* padme.

1d9dtt6pm1lh.png

Nute G10, ZzJango G11.4, GG G10, AV G10, GS G8

The key was spreading extortion around and using Jangos offense to quickly kill padme and then Anakin followed by fish face.
    I used the cleanse ability from Asajj Ventress to remove Gks taunt.
    I ended up with just Jango left and Mace Windu to take out.
    I would highly recommend getting Jangos Notorious Reputation zeta which gives unrevivable kills.

I hope this helps and good luck 🙂
    Post edited by magicghost866 on
  • Rafromone
    1 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    nb0psj06rqfx.jpg

Got 7*. Took out padme first. Stun fish and anakin as much as possible to stop anikan's aoe. Take out fish and anakin. Then the other 2 were easy. I struggled with this squad until I changed the mods making sure they were all up to date with secondary speed.
  • eems8mk4gpyf.jpg
    sgyofj5monpy.jpg

I got 7* with this crazy low gear team. Exstort goes on kenobi on round one, attack target depends on protection up with starting focus of anakin padme and fish guy. Anakin needs to be stunned or dead before you kill anyone. My kill order was anakin, anakin again, padme, fish guy, kenobi, mace.

RNG anakin hit softly, my B2 landed a few buff immunies and dooku stunned anakin and fish guy, nute put down a few slow. Once padme is down you can use the assist attacks. Jango is key and would be easier if his gear was higher since his seconed attack does so much damage. If he was geared better he would land multiple basic as well but that never happened for me.
  • Just did got 7 star this morning after I finally 7 starred gbaymael8dpa76c.png
  • Pretty low gear geos. First try. Took out padme first, then anakin
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Finally got it: R3 Asaj, G9 Jango, G8 Grievious, G9 Dooku and G8 Sunfac
  • Jango - XI 5*
    Count Dooku - X 5*
    B2 - IX. 6*
    Grievous - VIII. 5*
    Magna Guard - IX. 5*

That's the bare minimum for me at least. You need so much luck to beat it tho. Took me probably 50+ tries to get the RNG.
  • I did the event a while ago, but here's what I used.

This is for the 7 star tier, not 5*

• zNute (Lead) - gear 9
    • Count Dooku - gear 11
    • Asajj Ventress - gear 10
    • B2 Super Battle Droid - gear 9
    • Magnaguard - gear 11

:)
  • I just finished it today.
    Gba - IX
    Poggle - X
    Soldier - XI
    Sun fac - VII
    Spy - IX
    You could probably do it with less and better mods, this only took about 15-20 tries.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Squeaked out a 7* win with this team
  • This has to be one of the lowest gear teams as well as ability level teams youve ever seen unlock padme
    2pz6cysl0ptb.png
    only toons with omega abilities are dooku and nute, everyone else is 6 or 7, gears are as you can see, didnt have 7 star on dooku or magna. i guaranteed this is the team to farm
  • cleu wrote: »
    This has to be one of the lowest gear teams as well as ability level teams youve ever seen unlock padme
    2pz6cysl0ptb.png
    only toons with omega abilities are dooku and nute, everyone else is 6 or 7, gears are as you can see, didnt have 7 star on dooku or magna. i guaranteed this is the team to farm

What!? All G8 toons?

I'm trying Tier 5 using 7* team: G10 Nute (L), G10 Dooku, G9 Spy, G8 Soldier, G7 Magna.

Nute and Dooku Lvl82 near maxed abilities and geos/magna are all in 70s 5/6 abilities. My B2 is 4* low gear and level.

I get wiped in about 4 turns, don't even make a dent on them.
  • I did t7 with g11 brood alpha, g10 spy and the rest a mix of g8, g7, and g9 geos.
  • i also had the zetas on brood.
  • lactoseballer
    5 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    Did 5* with this 75jd0peh60u2.png

If you can spare the crystals or $15 for the weekly droideka shards or if you are close to 5* and can get there, do it. I can’t emphasize enough how much easier him getting marked behind damage immunity makes this.

B1 is usesless, gives them tons of free undispellabe prot, same with dooku.

If you’ve got Fun Sac or AV use them instead of soldier.

Also, sneaky bug is sleeper mvp, bro hits for like 30k even at g8 so if you’ve got him geared for his ship slap some CD mods on him and enjoy.

Make sure your grievous has as little prot as possible. His job is to just get brought below 100% hp so that mark goes on DD. Kill order Padme, Jolee Knockoff, Ani/GK. At tier 5 Padme really is the only dangerous one once you blow her away it’s a win, DD killed Ani and GK by himself for me.

Still took around 50 tries.

Sorry, but who’s AV? Started playing 6 months ago and finally hit level 85 so I’m going for Padmé and Geos don’t work 😂

Edit: Nevermind I’m stupid it’s Ventress
  • Struggling with 5* battle, here’s my team - any advice?

f13pbpawq2u9.jpeg
  • 5 star unlock
    tr2tviymxkd6.png

• Struggling with 5* battle, here’s my team - any advice?

f13pbpawq2u9.jpeg

1) Nute L.
    2) Mods
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • What's the easiest and quickest way to get padme?

I know my separatists are quite patchy by here you are:
    7* Dooku g12, all lvl 8 abilities
    7* Jango g11
    7* Gunray g5
    7* Poggle g4
    5* ventress g7
    6* magnaguard g8
    6* Sun Fac g6
    4* soldier g7
    5* spy g5
    2* B1 g4
    I haven't unlocked the rest of the separatists.

• What's the easiest and quickest way to get padme?

7* Dooku g12, all lvl 8 abilities
    7* Jango g11
    7* Gunray g5
    5* spy g5
    6* magnaguard g8
    6* Sun Fac g6

My suggestions is to pick a tank from bottom to add to the 4 at top.

• PS. The 15 Seps are quite literally the single most in demand group in the game IMHO.

Every single one of them is called for some requirement be it a Legendary, or a Galactic Legend, or a DS-Geo TB Mission.

No other faction in the game requires 100% of the faction to be used at some point except maybe Phoenix Squad & they don't require the gear levels that Seps to.
    Nearly half the Seps need Relics, most of the rest need G12, and maybe you can get by with a couple at G11.

So don't be shy about investing in them.

For example.

5r81tw8zzq26.png

• 5* Unlock

7* Nute, Gear 8

7* Jango, Gear 10 (Contract and basic Maxed out)

7* Geo Spy, Gear 8

5* Dooku, Gear 8

7* Sun Fac, Gear 8

This took SO many attempts but after getting the right stuns. and letting Jango and Nute basically Solo the event, RN-Jesus looked favorably upon me and I pulled out the Dub

• Lifeloser
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    HeraOrgana wrote: »
    my minimum requirements to get 5* Padme with the geo squad

ywyrbupxngi9.jpeg

zBrood, Poggle, Sun Fac, Geo Soldier - all G8
    Geo Spy - G7

Took a lot of tries and in the end lots of luck - the key was to time using Geo Spy’s Silent strike on Padme when her protection is as low as possible (and Kenobi doesn’t taunt). And then get rid of Padme first.
    My squad is quite like u but a few differences. All lvl 80 and G8, all 7* except 5* GBA, Average lvl 5 skills, mods r not fully or recommended set. Auto all the way down. Kill sequence was padme, kenobi, kenobi(revived), and the other two. Took a lot of shots and need patience.

• just completed tier V. Jango is the key with damage immunity, offense and health mods (u don't want crit to avoid triggering Kenobi taunt) Nute lead, extort padme, I use spy and sun fac to take out buffs, also Nute 3 since it doesn't call assists when not extorted, which u dont want because of padme protection up. All team looked like this
    Nute 80 health mods, Jango fett 80 offense and health mods, omega on rocket, basic and flamethrower (I would say just basic is necessary), poggle 70 health mods (offense up bot, take out buffs with sun fac basic on assist), sun fac 70 health mods, spy 70 health mods.
    Took a lot of tries but in the end it worked. What I would say it's most important is getting around crit immunity and the taunt from Kenobi. The fish is the most annoying thing in the world. Maybe get a kill on Anakin even if he revives for protection on Jango.
    The strategy basically is the bring padme low enough to oneshot her with rocket. Just before hp getting yellow probably. Then fish, then u win
    Jango gear X, Nute gear ix, others viii
    If they don't waste all abilities on Jango damage immunity, reset, if they pay the extort, reset. Exortion takes away all buffs on end of turn, very useful. Jango is so amazing