Active Guilds Looking For Players - February 2021 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• 88vp1a1rguzc.jpg

Alderaan’s Antiques

We are a focused, but relaxed long time guild looking for 2 active players that like get TB rewards and win at TW.

Currently at 230M. Looking for 4.0M+ focused players.
    We have 7 GLs and growing.
    Revans/GAS/GLs preferred.
    Light/Dark side GEO Raids all heroic with 24 Hour join time. 8PM EST.

Must: -Participate in all TB -Contribute on offense and defense in TW -600 daily tickets
    Come check us out today

*Discord required.
    Ally Code: 439-823-278
    Discord: Azzkicker#0952
  • YodaDoc
    1000 posts Member
    https://swgoh.gg/g/19572/chairborne-rangers/

Chairborne Rangers (Invite only)

Spots open: 7+

About us...
    We are one independent guild of three in an Wolf Den alliance.
    No force farming
    On farms/sims HPIT, HAAT, HSTR - 24 hours wait period, 8 local start time rotating with EST, PST, EU (Germany)
    24 Geo DSTB, 21 WAT shards
    10 Geo LSTB, 0 KAM shards

Requirements...
    Must be active - daily players only (not casual)
    Must be at minimum level 85
    Must be at minimum have 3m GP
    Must have swgoh.gg account

Here's our rules...
    Do the quest's daily guild activities and generate at least 300 tickets (20 misses in 2 months, get removed)
    No login for 10 straight days without notifying me, get removed.
    We have strike system... for TB/TW. If rule for strategy broken, get a strike. 3 strikes, get removed.

Rules are as follow...
    For TW defense, if you join, must score points otherwise get a strike.
    For TB, anyone do rebel action, get a strike (rarely happened). Must produce minimum waves.

Discord is optional - rated PG :)

Any questions? Or welcome aboard? :)
  • CLEARED NEW RANCOR RAID
    Are you looking to grow and have fun! All GL's Welcome!
    We are an Independent Guild!
    Looking for 1 or more competitive players
    Geo-TB and TW FOCUS-Knights of the fallen
    Do you have 4.0 mil gp or higher??
    MUST HAVE GL
    255mil GP guild 5.2 mil gp Average
    All Heroic raids-alternate every 2 weeks-24 hour check-in
    Week 1- Heroic rancor- 8pm EST Week 2-7pm EST
    Heroic AAT- 10pm EST Week 2-8pm EST
    Heroic Sith raid- 9pm EST Week 2-6pm EST
    Mandatory: 600 raid tickets, TB-GEO and TW participation
    Consistently win TW
    DS 30 GEO STARS
    15 LS GEO STARS
    49 WAT shards
    KAM shards
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg
    Contact me:
    Ally code:516-413-261
    discord:light matter#0565
  • Garebel
    50 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Allow me to invite everyone to our Guild of Chaos! My name is Garebel(both here and ingame!), & I’m the promoter. The leader of our Guild goes by DSMoff, but he decided to appoint me to spread the word. We don’t use any special means to talk, except the in-game chat. I did do the math myself about our reset time, which unless I’m wrong, is 0:30 UTC when the reset happen, though the GMT is -5:00, if that works better for y’all.

We’re actually unable to complete any of the end tier raids though that may be attributed to the fact that we currently have only 3 active players and one that doesn’t seem interested in continuing, though our leader is giving them a last shot to log back in. If he doesn’t, well, they won’t be missed.

We recently got 9 stars on the Imperial Retaliation Terroriory Battle. We don’t have enough players or GP to handle both the Territory Wars or any of the Geonosis Territory Battles.

You just need to do your dailies and just take part in the Raids in the raids and/or Territory Battles/Wars once. Just one raid battle, just place your toons in any zone and that’s it. What ever you do after that is all your choice.

The only requirements is that you can join a guild. That’s it!

My Ally Code is 313-971-166, if any of y’all like to join. See y’all around!!
  • Volcanik_6
    5 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Do you have what it takes? We require 4.7m focused gp. 550 Tix required daily.
    LS/DS Geo only, HAAT on sim. Building toward Rancor Challenge.
    TW optional, TB mandatory
    Come check us out!
    Your GP will get us right under 250m
    https://discord.gg/UeMcKY3hsY

https://swgoh.gg/g/41015/twisted-ithster/

6lhs4o4d0ivd.jpg
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/6870/trilium/

Trilium, an active but mostly casual UK-based guild, is looking for players to join us. You don't have to be the greatest player or have the greatest roster to join us, just as long as you're somewhat active and willing to follow some orders set from the officers.

We're looking for players of 3 mil GP and up, but willing to consider lower if the roster is right.

Trilium has a joint operation with another guild called Darthscum which is at 290mil GP. DS recruits directly from Trilium, so if you are active and have a focused roster there is the ability to move up the ranks as spots open.

Raids at 8pm UTC, simming Rancor + HAAT, Sith raid on farm

23* last DS TB while being down 5+ players

Contact me on Discord at Legion2099#0454
  • p73z9ww7rllq.jpg
    TheUchihaClan
    We are looking for 15-20 members!
    Our guild is currently at 49 members but will replace as needed for new recruits! We are very kind and understanding!
    So let us know if you have a family emergency or event so we don't kick. We understands real life is more important so we are very cooperative when it comes to this but are still very organized and disciplined, we seek to grow!
    Discord is definitely preferred!
    4 Million GP. 200 Million GP Total.
    Heroic Pit on auto, Heroic Tank, Heroic Sith
    DS Geo: 17 stars
    LS Hoth: 42 stars
    Mostly win in TW
    Requirements:
    1.at least 400/600 raid tickets per day, aim for 600 though 
    2. 4 million GP. if lower depends on roster and how many players joining (GL, Padme, General Skywalker, Jedi Luke a plus)
    3. Active in TW and TB

We have 2 GL in our clan with many more soon to come!! I am very close to Grand Master Luke myself!
    Looking to start Lightside Geo!
    Allycode: 789-458-625
    Discord: PROPHETNIGHTMARE#1453

• https://swgoh.gg/g/73421/all-is-one-one-is-all/
    All is One One is All is looking for 3 members to replace some who left.
    We are a Active independent guild looking for more people.
    Not looking for mercs.
    2.5 Mil preferred, participation in tw and tb is a must,
    Discord is required.
    Looking to grow as a guild and help others grow.
    We are capable of Heroic Pit, Tank and Sith.
    Guild Gp 117,135,546
    My user name is Xariel
    If you are interested message me on discord xariel7#5178
    Or hop into our new recruit channel https://discord.gg/uqsarMX

• banner.png

We are Echo Base Squadron, an independent UK based guild and we are looking a replacement for a player that will quit the game after TW.
    Currently: 49 players, 262 million GP, 30* DSTB, 17* LSTB, ~80% winrate on TW

We don't run the Rancor Challenge. We fire it up and it's a FFA playing ground to try new teams, new setups, etc....

What we are looking for:
    • Over 4.5 mil GP (this can be discussed with a focused roster)
    • Follow guildrules and teamorders
    • Active and full participation in all guild events
    • Collect 600 daily tokens every day
    • Active chatter on Discord as we use Discord to post orders and guidelines but also to have some fun
    • Commitment to the guild

What do we offer you:
    • Raid times based on UK timezone
    • Daily reset at 19.30 UK time
    • Regular raids (HSTR 20:00)
    • All raids have a 24 hour join period, HPIT and HAAT are simmed
    • Guildrules that we take serious but we understand life happens, especially these days
    • Result driven while still remain very chill and relaxed
    • Our motto: Life happens If you can't play, all we ask for is for you to communicate on Discord
    • Free to farm your own toons
    • An active but friendly Discord server
    • Players that will help each other with advice and donations

Our statistics:
    • Average daily ticket collection: >29.5k
    • DS geoTB stars: 30+
    • WAT shards: 30+
    • LS geoTB stars: 17 (rng dependent)
    • KAM shards: 3+ (rng dependent)

Have a look at our guildprofile: https://swgoh.gg/g/55039/echo-base-squadron/

If you want to know more about our guild, guildrules or any other questions you may have please contact me on Discord: nabucco#0893
  • TrenoPhoenix looking to fill one open slot and possibly two.

We are a casual but competitive guild. No one looking over your shoulder nagging you if you missed 600 raid tickets for a day here and there. No daily login requirement (7 day inactivity = kick). We are a good bunch, lively discussion, with gear salvage donations generously given.

Guild GP: 220M+
    Guild Reset time: 7:30 pm EDT (GMT -4)
    Raids:
    HPIT (Sim Enabled) after 24 hr sign up period
    HAAT 8 PM EDT start after 24 hr sign up period
    HSTR 630 PM EDT start after 24 hr sign up period
    Strong winning record in TW.
    TB: 12* LS/26* DS. We are earning 20+ Wat shards each DS run.

We use Discord but it’s not mandatory.

Looking for someone with at least 3.5M GP (combined ships and characters), but we’ll consider an active player under that amount with a highly focused roster depending on squad mix. If you have a few extra players to bring with you, we might be able to accommodate you.

Message Qi'Vodis in-game (466-251-153) if interested or to learn more.
  • rrc6m9f3u71l.jpg
    SPURS FANS are recruiting now!

- I've been with this guild for several years and it's the best ive ever been a part of! Friendly members who have a laugh and are willing to help everyone out! Personally my account has grown considerably based on the help and advise of those within! If you need a guild or are looking for a change please get in touch!

About us:

https://swgoh.gg/g/12604/spurs-fans/
    https://discord.gg/pcgtY5DC3M

- UK based (GMT refresh)
    - 39/50 fully active members
    - GP 154 mil guild (4 mil average member GP)
    - 10 GLs within the guild with more imminent
    - All Raids have a join period of 24 hours
    - HRancor and HAAT are Simmed
    - HSTR 7pm but only lasts for an hour
    - We run both Geo TBs 18* DS 7* LS
    - 8 Wat shards

Territory Wars are very focused with helpful communication and a great strategy! Currently on a 27 win streak!

What we are looking for:

- Contribution daily and in all guild events, if you dont contribute its not fair on other members! We get it though, real life exists its just a matter of communicating and giving that heads up!

- Ideally looking for members of 3 mil GP or over but will consider lower GPs that have focused rosters with staple toons

- Discord is essential for communication and must join once in guild

If you are interested or have any questions please DM me, join the discord link above or get in touch in game via my Ally Code 456-957-119

Thanks!
  • Electrus
    160 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    KtenkLR.jpg
    Renew your spirits with a fun guild!
    The Fìnal Order (with an ì that has a goofy point)
    225M GP with 44/50 filled
    6 SPOTS AVAILABLE!
    We are relaxed and fun focused but we are competitive as well. So don’t worry about being chastised for missing a day of tickets or anything like that. We are independent so don’t join an alliance and be stuck in a placement guild.
    Come join us, we will help you get Wat shards and grow faster than you would otherwise!

If you are returning to the game or just looking for a more powerful guild this is the place for you!

We have 14 Jedi Lukes, 2 SEEs, 7 Reys, and 8 SLKRs. With more on the way!

What we want:
    -At or about 3.5m or more
    -Daily 500-600 tokens please
    -guild event participation
    -discord chat and preferably swgoh.gg acct
    -fun people
    -Geonosians geared up

About us:
    We are perfectly capable of doing all heroic raids.
    History of Geonosian Territory:
    GeoDS: 26 stars (39 Wat shards)
    GeoLS: 11-12 stars (no KAM shards yet, but soon)

Honestly about 50% on TW.
    Hard to be a relaxed guild and win every time.

Many of us have been together for years.
    So if you are disillusioned with your guild or just want a change of pace please send me an ally request:
    226-664-613
    And hop onto our discord: cv7ztkK

Hear from you soon, E
  • BB8_Background_Edit8.png

Universal Peacekeepers
    https://swgoh.gg/g/21717/universal-peacekeepers/

We are an active, semi-casual guild for people not looking to be a hard core serious gamer with an elite guild. Most of our guild members have families & jobs. We also have some members in school. The goal of our guild is to enjoy the game as a group, while still striving to be competitive in guild events.

Our guild is at ~200mil GP, and we’re currently looking to fill 2 spots. We require active participation, with a target of 300 raid tickets/day; however, no one gets kicked unless they're inactive without notice for over a week, or consistently missing TB participation. TW is optional, but if you join you must contribute.

- TW: we have a very good TW track record, with about 90% wins over the last year.
    - DS Geo: 19* / 15 Wat Shards on our last run.
    - LS Geo: 9* latest attempt. We throw in a LS Hoth once every 4 LS TBs.
    - All raids are FFA, and commence at 8pm GMT. Top 10 in HSR is usually very obtainable.

Most the folks in our guild are located in the UK or Europe. With some in the US, and others scattered about.

We’re a friendly group that likes to chat on Discord about the game and real life. We would love to add some new members to join the team!

The link to our discord is below. Feel free to drop in and say hello.

https://discord.gg/mUJzumX
  • yac7fjnuwg2j.jpeg
    * 198 Millionen GM
    * TW Siege >95%
    * GeoTB 10/21*
    * 20+ Wat Splitter
    * Rancor & Tank sim
    * HSR 21:00 Uhr CET
    * Discord: eva.poratoren#7621
    * Bündniscode: 958-215-451

2 Plätze sind noch frei!
    (3 Millionen GM Minimum)
    ne86uzi3u2ta.jpeg
  • Billy5150
    4 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Ion Control is a friendly active guild that is currently rebuilding.
    Unfortunately we had a rogue officer try to disband our guild. However, we were able to keep a strong core group.

We are like a Phoenix rising from the ashes. We are looking for active players.

Looking to run heroic raids. Standard start time is 6 PM EST.

I am currently the leader. My name is Billy5150 & my ally code is 374-261-764.

https://swgoh.gg/g/53025/ion-control/
    Post edited by Billy5150 on
  • afgbgr5g7slv.jpg

The Western Air Temple is recruiting! We're an active, casual guild working on building up our players. We have a discord for talking about the game, hanging out, and anything Star Wars related. No minimum level or GP required.

Add Kingscourt(me) at 429-934-928

40mGP
    Raids + Guild Battles every few days. Resets at 11PM EST. Working with newer and more experienced players at all levels of progression.
  • ZeroCool
    135 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    https://swgoh.gg/g/16749/red5rogue2/
    Red5Rogue2: 200 Million GP Strong

Recruiter (PhoTime) Ally code:
    187-815-362

Discord (PhoTime#1654):
    https://discord.gg/YsMYmAz

ABOUT US:
    Friendly guild willing to help with growth. We use Swgoh.gg and Discord.

RAIDS:
    Heroic Rancor: Roughly every 1-2 days with 24 hour join period starting at 3:30pm PST.

Heroic HAAT: Roughly every 1.5 days with a 24 hour join period starting at rotating times either are 8:00am PST or 3:30pm PST (rotations occur to help make it seem like we have a raid consistently every 2 days and to help multiple members in various time zone).

Sith Triumvirate Raid: once about every 2-3 days.

TERRITORY WARS (TW) and TERRITORY BATTLES (TB):
    TB: Currently, we are focusing on ONLY running DS Geonosian TB with an average 27+ stars (about 30 Wat Tambor shards per TW) and LS TB with an average of 12 stars.

TW: We have several members that have impeccable teams both for offense and defense. Holding our own, but looking to bolster the ranks (about 90% win rate)!

REQUIREMENTS:
    600 TICKETS DAILY, we ask that you PLAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE, but ask that you give us a heads up if you will be away for a period of time to help prevent removal from guild. Also, we understand we all have lives outside SWGOH, but do your best to PARTICIPATE IN ALL EVENTS.

Player requirements:
    2 million GP (But, willing to help all because we were once where you were and understanding what it takes to build on loyalty. Contact me if less than 2 million to improve your chances to join us, all GP are negotiable)

Jedi Knight Revan, Darth Revan, General Anakin Skywalker squads are preferred however there is no character requirements.
  • ShadowGaming is a guild I just started I am looking for around 2.5M GP discord is preferred the link can be found here: https://discord.gg/CuWh9w6sSu

Also if you are a console or pc gaming our discord has a variety of different games in their own categories once you join the server ask for me (Sephtis ) and let me know you are there for swgoh
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/73421/all-is-one-one-is-all/
    All is One One is All is looking for 3 members to replace some who left.
    We are a Active independent guild looking for more people.
    Not looking for mercs.
    2 Mil preferred, participation in tw and tb is a must,
    Discord is required.
    Looking to grow as a guild and help others grow.
    We are capable of Heroic Pit, Tank and Sith.
    Guild Gp 117,135,546
    My user name is Xariel
    If you are interested message me on discord xariel7#5178
    Or hop into our new recruit channel https://discord.gg/uqsarMX

• "Chicken Nuggets 123456" Is looking for active members with ***1 MIL GP***

We are looking for members who can put up atleast 500 tickets daily and we are not micro managing teams or asking people to play differently then they prefer. Although if you would like advice on modding or team comps we have a friendly core of players.

Message me for Information on discord at Shortbuscapn#8076

Guild reset time at 10:25 AM UTC (4:25 pm cst)

Current Content:

-Sith Tri (VI)
    -Heroic Pit (on farm with 24h Join)
    -Heroic AAT (on farm with 24h join)

Territory Battles
    -Hoth average 23-25 stars

Finally enjoy the game farm what you want or towards what you want and we will make the rest work!
  • mime60
    102 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Our guild is looking for new players.
    We are a friendly, fun, relaxed guild (no crazy rules), all activities,
    no Tickets minimum, just try to participate in guild events

https://swgoh.gg/g/280/bobas-bootyhunters/
    188m+ GP
    Raid Time - 6pm GMT
    Raids: all heroic with 24 h join period, HPIT simmed
    Territory Battles: Geo

Requirements:
    GP 3m+ or a good rooster
    be active!

Questions? You want to join? Send me a message.
    Post edited by mime60 on
  • Guild: Space Pirates
    Guild GP: 274M (49/50)
    Average Arena Ranks: 82 (Squad) & 59 (Fleet)
    https://swgoh.gg/g/230/space-pirates/
    Geo LS/DS TB: 15*/30*
    Wat Shards: (40+)
    Actively farming KAM Shards

Looking for 1 or 2 (can potentially take more) people that want to join an active and competitive, but not overly demanding super chill independent guild actively working towards completing the Challenge Rancor raid. HSR runs at rotating times of 10 am and 8 pm ET. Challenge Rancor runs on Saturdays at 2 pm or 7 pm. We're competitive in TW and try to have everyone be active, but have a system that people who are not as active on offense can set their best teams on defense to try to be as efficient as possible.

Requirements to join are that people have a GL or are close to one. Will also consider people that don't have GL, but are very active in Arena.

If you're interested feel free to add and msg me in game (Ally Code: 492-958-912),msg me on Discord @ Jayce_Unbourne#6643, or msg me here.
  • ChaseMonsters is looking for new blood!

We are looking for individuals, groups, or a merger to improve the guild.

Currently 47@155M GP, but can make spots for 10-15 maybe more.

Last DS GEO TB was 16* and 13 WAT shards with only 150M participating.

We will be starting LS GEO TB this time or next.

65% TW win rate.

Zero drama, active Discord, and we have knowledgeable officers willing to help.

We are looking for players that are active daily, and participate in all phases of TB and preferably TW.

Open to players 1.5M GP and above, or groups that have a range of GPs.

Send me a message

Discord: Bionic589#4937

In Game: 172-491-972
  • Guild Name: Hyperlane Pirates (GP 184 million)
    Current Members: 47. Lvl Requirement: 85
    Recruiter: Squiggle (https://swgoh.gg/p/311778377/ ) ally code 311-778-377
    Timezone: We are a global guild, though mostly concentrated in Europe or US, so we are active over quite a range of timezones!
    Raids: We do all raids at heroic level, starting at 9pm GMT (4pm EST).
    Territory Battles: We get ~16-17 stars dark side geonosis (~10 wat shards) and 7-8 stars light side (we alternate with hoth light side).
    We are a welcoming, relaxed guild, which tries its best to be as effective as possible while allowing its members to play the game as they want to play it. Currently recruiting 3 players to replace a few members who have become inactive and get back to a full roster.
    We require only that you be active and friendly, and participate in guild events. 1.8 mill gp+ would be preferable to immediately jump into the tier of guild activities we run, but enthusiastic newer players may also be considered. We have several very knowledgeable players who are happy to share experience and advice on how to progress in the game.
    We currently run all raids at heroic, with a 24hr join period (pit/tank are simmed).
    We have a well organised territory war/battle approach and a great territory war record so if you enjoy this aspect of the game we would be a great fit for you! We have a discord server available (but joining is optional - we do not require it).
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/31707/genki-dama/
    282mil GP UK Guild

Currently looking for players to join us!

Clearing all heroic raids, Including the challenge rancor raid 🌟💪🏻💯

- Guild Reset - 4.30pm (UK)
    - HRancor (Simmed) - 6.00pm - (UK)
    - HTank (Simmed) - 6.00pm (UK)
    - Challenge Rancor - Fri 9.00pm (UK)
    - HSTR - 9.00pm (UK)
    - Discord required
    - Daily contribution of 600 Tickets is encouraged but we understand RL may affect that so no pressure!
    - LSTB 45 Star (suspended)
    - DSTB 48 Stars (suspended)
    - DS Geo - 30 Stars - LS Geo - 19 stars
    - Need to contribute to TW/TB

4.5mil GP is the minimum requirement, If you don’t meet the requirements but have a focused roster please visit our discord and we can definitely talk about it!

We are a fun, friendly and helpful guild! Join our discord to find out more about us!

https://discord.gg/PZWJ8N9
  • Guild: Scruffiest Nerf Herders

latest?cb=20061129200558

Guild Power: 209M
    Guild Members: 49/50

We are looking for active players who have nice rosters with a minimum of 2M GP. We have a fun time in this guild. If real-life stuff comes up, we understand. We are very active and expect each member to contribute in every phase in TB and each TW.

Guild Reset Time: 6:30 PM CST, 11:30 PM UTC

Raids:
    Heroic Rancor, once every 2-3 days
    Heroic AAT, once every 3-4 days
    Heroic Sith Raid, once every 4-5 days

Territory Battles:
    (Geo)
    Dark Side: 26 Stars
    Light Side: 12 Stars

My personal Info: (Contact me if you have further questions.)
    Recruiter: Zhangster
    My Ally Code: 814-177-546
    Discord Name: Admiral Thrawn#3384

If this guild is for you, search us up in the Guild search in-game, and come walk on in. :)
    Guild Discord Link: https://discord.gg/RJ4Atn9
  • CLEARED NEW RANCOR RAID
    Are you looking to grow and have fun! All GL's Welcome!
    We are an Independent Guild!
    Looking for 1 or more competitive players
    Geo-TB and TW FOCUS-Knights of the fallen
    Do you have 4.0 mil gp or higher??
    MUST HAVE GL
    255mil GP guild 5.2 mil gp Average
    All Heroic raids-alternate every 2 weeks-24 hour check-in
    Week 1- Heroic rancor- 8pm EST Week 2-7pm EST
    Heroic AAT- 10pm EST Week 2-8pm EST
    Heroic Sith raid- 9pm EST Week 2-6pm EST
    Mandatory: 600 raid tickets, TB-GEO and TW participation
    Consistently win TW
    DS 30 GEO STARS
    15 LS GEO STARS
    49 WAT shards
    KAM shards
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg
    Contact me:
    Ally code:516-413-261
    discord:light matter#0565
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/1014/rogue_assassins/

245M US guild, looking for 2 players.

We're a relaxed guild looking to make progress in the game without putting too much pressure on individuals. 99% F2P, except for the rare occasions when someone thinks spending money on the game is a "deal".

Requirements:
    We're looking for folks committed to developing their roster, but we don't have any strict GP requirements.
    You need to have a Wat mission capable Geo team (G11 minimum) and be able to complete some CM waves in LS Geo TB.
    Discord is a requirement.
    TB contribution is mandatory.
    TW contribution is mandatory if you sign up.

What we offer.
    Both Geo TBs: 14* LS, 28* DS.
    Most recently: 7 KAM shards, 37 Wat shards.
    HSith at 8 CST on weekdays, and at 3 pm on weekends. Always on a join period.
    We use HotBot to monitor tickets.
    Good level of organization with several active officers guiding us through all the different guild events.

Reach out to us on Discord or add meow4me#4512
    https://discord.gg/AwUPf8FatG
  • Morphus guild is recruiting ! 3 slots for new guild mates are currently available (don't miss this unique opportunity).
    Morphus is a friendly guild of 164 Mo GP playing heroic raids (pit raid is simmed). For tank and sith raids, a period of 24h is set to enter the raid. Most players are from US but some are more « exotic » (comme moi par exemple). Therefore, we alternate sometimes the starting time for the tank raid.
    We alternate Hoth (around 30*) and Geonosis TB.
    Requirements are quite simple : being friendly and « active ». No requirements on daily activities but players without activities are kicked out after 1 week-10 days (except if the absence is notified of course). Being active means also joining TW and TB. Morphus is therefore between the active and casual guild (but closer to active though).
    Everybody is welcome but for a good integration, a minimum GP of 1.5 m GP is probably better. Our philosophy is « growing together » so if you like this idea, join us and feel the Morphus law !
    Guild name : Morphus
    My ally code : 236-669-596
This discussion has been closed.