If you could add 1 Character to the game who would it be?

Replies

• A good Ashoka (SPOILERS ala Ashoka in the Mandalorian).

Come again? Original Ashoka is fantastic!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Tattz
    192 posts Member
    Tattz wrote: »
    Bane or Jabba definitely not a GL kenobi he was a mediocre Jedi at best
    I disagree, but either way let’s not criticize other’s choices

Not criticising true story
  • Torian Caldera (SWToR BH companion)
  • The Noghri
  • Jar-Jar (seriously).
  • Dash Rendar, Kyle Katarn, or Mara Jade. Any of those three.
  • Slave leia
  • 3 words...Jek Tono Porkinspajydmlbbs43.jpg
  • Kyno wrote: »

I like this for Hondo.

Jar jar should never be included in this game. IMO.

I am one of few people who loves JarJar for many reasons, he was great character according to my opinion, but i also understand why a lot of people don't like him. The advatage of adding him into game is so many options CG can do with him. You know he is kind of iconic character for star wars Galaxy even in bad way...

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

I like this for Hondo.

I am one of few people who loves JarJar for many reasons, he was great character according to my opinion, but i also understand why a lot of people don't like him. The advatage of adding him into game is so many options CG can do with him. You know he is kind of iconic character for star wars Galaxy even in bad way...

He might even top Rose as the best choice for sacrificial character in p2 CRancor!
    Jokes aside, Gungans could be a solid faction in their own right, and there's enough characters to fill it.
  • ARC Trooper Jesse of the 501st or Darth Krayt
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Darth Vader and Vader’s Fist to go with him.

mobbiwpdnslx.jpeg
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

I like this for Hondo.

Yeah, it's not because I didnt like him in the movie, like is a strong word, but still I do not hate him.

As far as in game goes he didnt do anything, basically ever. If he came out " the victor" in a situation, it was basically by accident, or by someone elses hand. So I dont think he should be brought into the game.

I like this for Hondo.

Yeah, it's not because I didnt like him in the movie, like is a strong word, but still I do not hate him.

As far as in game goes he didnt do anything, basically ever. If he came out " the victor" in a situation, it was basically by accident, or by someone elses hand. So I dont think he should be brought into the game.

So basically C3PO, yet we have two versions on him.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    LordDirt wrote: »

I like this for Hondo.

So basically C3PO, yet we have two versions on him.

At least 3PO survived due to his own actions (not dropping things or tripping), or intelligence.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    tts2fz22fnb0.jpeg
    The droid is one big accident.
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    tts2fz22fnb0.jpeg

Hello Holotable Heroes!

We'd like to introduce the next new meta character! Battledroid 3P0!!!
  • John Wick
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    LordDirt wrote: »
    tts2fz22fnb0.jpeg

I would take that character over Jar Jar.
  • That is fine but they are one in the same.
  • Scout Trooper. He was the coolest when I was a kid.

I like this for Hondo.

Jar Jar shows how the force manifests in people who aren't jedi or even force sensitive. It wasn't an accident.

Unfortunately the rest of the movie was just... Obnoxious. I rewatched it recently, I remembered liking it, but mostly I think I just like the last 45 minutes--I was always ambivalent on Jar Jar but I really didn't like him this time around. That said, I can see what they were going for. They just fell short.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Dash rendar or captain tanaka
  • cal kestis
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    John Wick
    Reanu Keeves
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • midrift Padme
  • Dark Trooper
  • Dash rendar or captain tpanaka

Spelling correction
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Mr Bones.

Well i think it would be funny and enjoyable to have someone who can be such a mess in the game. Doesn´t matter if he did it by himself or not, that might be part of his kit.

Still first choice would be Hondo. He is realy missing in the game, espceially with Pirate tag.