Which Jedi for 5th spot

So I want a good Jedi squad for next time yoda comes around.

Current team:
7* Lumi
7* JC
7* Sid
5* QGJ
5* IG86

I've started farming Bariss but which Jedi should I farm for the 5th spot? I'm a FTP player so am restricted to the usual places to farm. What would synergise well with Lumi, JC, QGJ and Bariss?

Replies

• If you're F2P and you're still farming Barris and and need to star up QGJ, you pretty much have to go Koth in the arena shipments
  • My jedi squad is beast mace lead akosha yoda ogj lumI my experience is mace a better lead than ogj love the offensive bonus plus critical chance.
  • Ogj? Old grumpy jiggalo?
  • Because you don't have yoda use jc in his place
  • X0160768 wrote: »

Current team:
    7* Lumi
    7* JC
    7* Sid
    5* QGJ
    5* IG86

I've started farming Bariss but which Jedi should I farm for the 5th spot? I'm a FTP player so am restricted to the usual places to farm. What would synergise well with Lumi, JC, QGJ and Bariss?

Those 4 you listed there are easily the most popular for Yoda. There are better options for the 5th Jedi but any one of them should do. So you can either farm a Jedi you like (Old Ben for me) or whoever would take the least amount of time (probably Eeth Koth since you still need to farm Barriss).
  • How about old Ben?
  • X0160768 wrote: »
    How about old Ben?

Yoda can counter Old Ben but I have seen people beat Yoda with him. It will take you awhile though to cantina farm Barriss and Old Ben from scratch to 5*.
  • MLGebra
    343 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I think the new Ahsoka would be a great asset in acquiring Yoda (who you could then use) as well as holding real potential for Galactic War. Her self and party heals on top of her newly buffed speed seem ideal for that sort of environment.
  • Is Eeth Koth worth the investment? As I need someone new to farm with arena shipments, now I've finished Sid.
  • Best Jedi team imo:

BARISS (lead)
    LUMI
    YODA
    QUI GON
    MACE

To be fair, mace is the weak link in the team. In arena i use GS or Dooku instead. I leveled JC to get yoda, but he's "meh". Just easy to farm and better than Eeth Koth. Don't look at me sideways either, I'm rank 1 on my server and most of my toons are 6 star (although I hover around 20 with mace on the team, because I really use GS or Dooku for arena). It's a wicked team.
  • Ivan_Drago
    639 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Three healers (Bariss, lumi, JC) with Bariss lead. Rest is not relevant, you will kill Yoda (although of course it is worthwhile to have QGJ as its very strong in general). Suggest Eeth Koth as fifth as it is the easiest farm that doesn't contradict with anything
  • Megadeth3700
    1017 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    X0160768 wrote: »

Current team:
    7* Lumi
    7* JC
    7* Sid
    5* QGJ
    5* IG86

You should be farming Eeth Koth too. This way you'll have him 7* by the time your Barris and QGJ is 7*.

I beat 6* Yoday first try with Lum, Ahsoka, JC, Eeth & Mace. Coming around 7* next time I'll have Barris, Lum, JC, Ahsok and Mace/Eeth for last spot. Not sure which is better for Yoda Eeth or Mace. But if you farm him in your situation you'll at least be able to get 6* Yoda by next event if you buy Eeth at least twice a day starting now.

Aside from Yoda Eeeth is still a good farm and can be useful in both arena and GW, I think he's underrated and most people don't like him. But I run him in my Full Jedi arena squad and take top 20 easy.

Hope this helps!

☮ Consular ☮
  • Yes he is, was the first character I maxed out. Tho he isn't one of the super characters he is very good in my opinion/experiences,
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • I beat 7* yoda with:
    Ahsoka- lead
    JC
    Luminara
    Eath
    Mace
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    If Bariss is your lead and you have JC and Lumni your next 2 Jedi don't even matter.
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Eeth, his pretty much guaranteed stun comes in handy in everything else besides the yoda challenge. I will be doing qgj, lumi, jc, ashoka and eeth(or mace), i like jedi in general so i dont mind having them all eventually
  • Ogj? Old grumpy jiggalo juggalo?

ftfy

And everyone knows old grumpy juggalo is op.

• Personally I like mace as a character but eeth may well have more utility for you in being able to stun, I haven't tried ahsoka recently but that could be another idea.

Tbh I'd go for who you actually want the most - at some point things will change so they suddenly become a really useful character
  • Naugrin
    686 posts Member
    You will still be farming barris when qgj is done. You could work on ahsoka from shipments after that. She also has 2 hard mode nodes.
  • Naugrin
    686 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I'm not sure how long it would take you to farm ahsoka but she is pretty decent since her tune up.