Kylo, my boy, owns ch.rancor!

Devian
663 posts Member
edited February 2021
https://youtu.be/Wb3qqruoFvg

Finally he made it! Kylo owns 1st phse of ch. rancor!
first achievement unlocked!
Now we need a simple buff for him to solo p1 and p2 at the same run!
Post edited by Devian on

Replies

• Awesome. It's good to know that that horrible mechanic the breaks up guilds, has caused people to quit the game and has guild leaders and officers crying in a fetal position is working as intended. :D
    Seriously though, nice job.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Meanwhile..Rey does 4 damage with her ult. SLKR needs another buff, obviously.
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    And yet Rey is currently part of the best P4 team.

P4 being the real breaking point for most guilds, that should be more relevant than who posts 50% of P1, who solos it and who uses SLKR in P2/3.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

I love cherry picked arguments too (see above).
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    And yet Rey is currently part of the best P4 team.

P4 being the real breaking point for most guilds, that should be more relevant than who posts 50% of P1, who solos it and who uses SLKR in P2/3.

My guild doesn't have a problem clearing this raid,....so it's all about rewards...so those with SLKR can, just like the HSTR, secure the top spots with the best rewards all because of SLKR. So those that didn't go after SLKR first, are, once again, at a huge disadvantage was my point.

• P4 being the real breaking point for most guilds, that should be more relevant than who posts 50% of P1, who solos it and who uses SLKR in P2/3.

Given how fast we got the reaction (on weekend!) - CG definitely take it more seriously than you do.

Also, as usual, people in strong guilds think that they are the "most". But there are host of weaker guilds who can't even pass through P1. And soloing any phase is the huge help, especially when it removes one of bottlenecks which require stupidly high level of coordination.
  • Devian
    663 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Hortus wrote: »

Given how fast we got the reaction (on weekend!) - CG definitely take it more seriously than you do.

Also, as usual, people in strong guilds think that they are the "most". But there are host of weaker guilds who can't even pass through P1. And soloing any phase is the huge help, especially when it removes one of bottlenecks which require stupidly high level of coordination.
    Rey can do up to 20% of p1. Vader can do the same, Many teams like GR can do ~5%
    But none can do 50%+ or solo.
    Kylo is already broken enough to be the only GL to be top-1 in every single aspect of the game fo nearly 1 year already. MB it's time to make other characters more relevant in other game mods?