How is JKL better than GAS???

Replies

  • 13jkelly wrote: »
    JKL is harder to get that GAS. Not only do you need more characters reliced, you need 2 characters that are locked behind GET currency, 1 heroes journey, and 3 or so legendary characters too.

    JKL can hit like a truck but I’ve not seen one one shot GAS. Were you running GAS with 501st?

    Yes was a full 501st team. JKL did basic on GAS he went down. JKL proceeded to take 3 turns which killed all my clones and then GAS got up did a basic which did nothing and JKL did special and wiped him out.

    That's standard. The longer the fight goes on, the better JKL gets and the more offense he can build up. You really want to eliminate him early on, not wait until he's the last. By then he's hitting like a semi truck on a VW beetle.

    I have tried so many times, but his counters one shot me every time. Every single time I hit him with GAS while the 501st is up it barely hits any of his protection off then resulting in him counter attacking to immediately bring GAS down.
  • 13jkelly wrote: »
    I don’t understand you CG why the crap is JKL better than GAS. I just put up a GAS team against JKL and JKL one shot GAS and full health and protection. Since when is a legendary character better than epic confrontation character. JKL is so fricking op it’s not even funny.

    In canon, Luke is stronger than Anakin. So......yeah. Also by your logic Gen Sky shouldn't be able to kill SLK. And just an FYI- Gen Sky is really weak to JKL teams in arena. I used JKL lead to stay up before I got Rey unlocked. Gen Sky teams couldn't take him out.

    But it's also worth pointing out that your Gen Sky did not have full health and protection when he was oneshot. Every time JKL uses his stun special, he takes 10% of the enemies' (plural) max health and protection away from them. JKL also gives himself +10% max protection each time he uses his basic. And when he's under Jedi's Will he attacks for +25% offense and his attacks ignore defense. And each time you hit him, he gains 5% offense and 5% TM until he uses his basic next turn.

    We all know CG does not go by what’s cannon. Rey and Kylo were the weakest Jedi/Sith in this whole franchise but yet in the game they are Galactic legends. Soooo yeah that doesn’t work out.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Two solutions to your (apparently recurring, judging by your other recent threads) issues:

    1) Read the kits of your opponents and understand how they work - especially the Jedi, since you seem to have particular issues with those.
    2) Get the characters you think are "severely op" - that way you benefit from them as well.

    Lol bro I understand if could just go get JKL. Again as I posted above I know ways to take out JKL very easily. I am just pointing out that he should not be better than GAS due to the character tier he is in new or not does not matter. JKL is newer than Rey and kylo but he cannot take them out 1v1 due to them being a greater character tier than him. Quil and beskar mando are new, but GAS can take them out. This whole “he’s a newer character is not a valid point.”
  • 13jkelly wrote: »
    I don’t understand you CG why the crap is JKL better than GAS. I just put up a GAS team against JKL and JKL one shot GAS and full health and protection. Since when is a legendary character better than epic confrontation character. JKL is so fricking op it’s not even funny.

    I guess you should compare mods.
  • 13jkelly wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Two solutions to your (apparently recurring, judging by your other recent threads) issues:

    1) Read the kits of your opponents and understand how they work - especially the Jedi, since you seem to have particular issues with those.
    2) Get the characters you think are "severely op" - that way you benefit from them as well.

    Lol bro I understand if could just go get JKL. Again as I posted above I know ways to take out JKL very easily. I am just pointing out that he should not be better than GAS due to the character tier he is in new or not does not matter. JKL is newer than Rey and kylo but he cannot take them out 1v1 due to them being a greater character tier than him. Quil and beskar mando are new, but GAS can take them out. This whole “he’s a newer character is not a valid point.”

    This tiers system you keep referencing doesn't actually exist, you know that right? The "tiers" as you call them are just different styles of unlock events and CG has never stated that Hero's Journey (which is traveling through the character's story, like the Revans, JKL, CLS) is inferior to any other tier in the game. The only event type they distinguish as superior to all others are the Galactic Legends.

    And if you think JKL is easier to get you must have ALOT of GET I + an untold amount of kyros and mats to relic everybody he requires because that took me a solid 3 months and I already had HYoda and Wampa at 7*. Gen Sky meanwhile can be got with G12s :joy: so if you think that the event difficulty factors into it (though it doesn't), JKL should be better.
  • 13jkelly wrote: »
    I don’t understand you CG why the crap is JKL better than GAS. I just put up a GAS team against JKL and JKL one shot GAS and full health and protection. Since when is a legendary character better than epic confrontation character. JKL is so fricking op it’s not even funny.

    In canon, Luke is stronger than Anakin. So......yeah. Also by your logic Gen Sky shouldn't be able to kill SLK. And just an FYI- Gen Sky is really weak to JKL teams in arena. I used JKL lead to stay up before I got Rey unlocked. Gen Sky teams couldn't take him out.

    But it's also worth pointing out that your Gen Sky did not have full health and protection when he was oneshot. Every time JKL uses his stun special, he takes 10% of the enemies' (plural) max health and protection away from them. JKL also gives himself +10% max protection each time he uses his basic. And when he's under Jedi's Will he attacks for +25% offense and his attacks ignore defense. And each time you hit him, he gains 5% offense and 5% TM until he uses his basic next turn.

    Gotta watch out, start talking canon here and the forum trolls really come out.
  • TVF
    30128 posts Member
    But OP said cannon.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • 13jkelly wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Two solutions to your (apparently recurring, judging by your other recent threads) issues:

    1) Read the kits of your opponents and understand how they work - especially the Jedi, since you seem to have particular issues with those.
    2) Get the characters you think are "severely op" - that way you benefit from them as well.

    Lol bro I understand if could just go get JKL. Again as I posted above I know ways to take out JKL very easily. I am just pointing out that he should not be better than GAS due to the character tier he is in new or not does not matter. JKL is newer than Rey and kylo but he cannot take them out 1v1 due to them being a greater character tier than him. Quil and beskar mando are new, but GAS can take them out. This whole “he’s a newer character is not a valid point.”

    This tiers system you keep referencing doesn't actually exist, you know that right? The "tiers" as you call them are just different styles of unlock events and CG has never stated that Hero's Journey (which is traveling through the character's story, like the Revans, JKL, CLS) is inferior to any other tier in the game. The only event type they distinguish as superior to all others are the Galactic Legends.

    And if you think JKL is easier to get you must have ALOT of GET I + an untold amount of kyros and mats to relic everybody he requires because that took me a solid 3 months and I already had HYoda and Wampa at 7*. Gen Sky meanwhile can be got with G12s :joy: so if you think that the event difficulty factors into it (though it doesn't), JKL should be better.

    Just because CG hasn’t said that there are tiers doesn’t mean it’s not true. CLS and Malak for example. Both good characters, but it’s obvious who would win which would be Malak. And that goes for any journey character out there against Malak. There’s an obvious difference between journey characters and epic confrontation characters.
  • 13jkelly wrote: »
    13jkelly wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Two solutions to your (apparently recurring, judging by your other recent threads) issues:

    1) Read the kits of your opponents and understand how they work - especially the Jedi, since you seem to have particular issues with those.
    2) Get the characters you think are "severely op" - that way you benefit from them as well.

    Lol bro I understand if could just go get JKL. Again as I posted above I know ways to take out JKL very easily. I am just pointing out that he should not be better than GAS due to the character tier he is in new or not does not matter. JKL is newer than Rey and kylo but he cannot take them out 1v1 due to them being a greater character tier than him. Quil and beskar mando are new, but GAS can take them out. This whole “he’s a newer character is not a valid point.”

    This tiers system you keep referencing doesn't actually exist, you know that right? The "tiers" as you call them are just different styles of unlock events and CG has never stated that Hero's Journey (which is traveling through the character's story, like the Revans, JKL, CLS) is inferior to any other tier in the game. The only event type they distinguish as superior to all others are the Galactic Legends.

    And if you think JKL is easier to get you must have ALOT of GET I + an untold amount of kyros and mats to relic everybody he requires because that took me a solid 3 months and I already had HYoda and Wampa at 7*. Gen Sky meanwhile can be got with G12s :joy: so if you think that the event difficulty factors into it (though it doesn't), JKL should be better.

    Just because CG hasn’t said that there are tiers doesn’t mean it’s not true. CLS and Malak for example. Both good characters, but it’s obvious who would win which would be Malak. And that goes for any journey character out there against Malak. There’s an obvious difference between journey characters and epic confrontation characters.
    I don’t think that’s obvious at all.

    CLS removes TM, stuns - both these things are poison to Malak.

    Other than GLs being above everything else, I think this hierarchy is something you’ve decided is the case.
  • 13jkelly wrote: »
    13jkelly wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Two solutions to your (apparently recurring, judging by your other recent threads) issues:

    1) Read the kits of your opponents and understand how they work - especially the Jedi, since you seem to have particular issues with those.
    2) Get the characters you think are "severely op" - that way you benefit from them as well.

    Lol bro I understand if could just go get JKL. Again as I posted above I know ways to take out JKL very easily. I am just pointing out that he should not be better than GAS due to the character tier he is in new or not does not matter. JKL is newer than Rey and kylo but he cannot take them out 1v1 due to them being a greater character tier than him. Quil and beskar mando are new, but GAS can take them out. This whole “he’s a newer character is not a valid point.”

    This tiers system you keep referencing doesn't actually exist, you know that right? The "tiers" as you call them are just different styles of unlock events and CG has never stated that Hero's Journey (which is traveling through the character's story, like the Revans, JKL, CLS) is inferior to any other tier in the game. The only event type they distinguish as superior to all others are the Galactic Legends.

    And if you think JKL is easier to get you must have ALOT of GET I + an untold amount of kyros and mats to relic everybody he requires because that took me a solid 3 months and I already had HYoda and Wampa at 7*. Gen Sky meanwhile can be got with G12s :joy: so if you think that the event difficulty factors into it (though it doesn't), JKL should be better.

    Just because CG hasn’t said that there are tiers doesn’t mean it’s not true. CLS and Malak for example. Both good characters, but it’s obvious who would win which would be Malak. And that goes for any journey character out there against Malak. There’s an obvious difference between journey characters and epic confrontation characters.

    So you're also upset that DRevs can beat Gen Sky? That Padme can? CLS can in fact beat Malak, meanwhile, and so can JKL. I tell ya these arbitrary tiers you're setting up are just complete and utter bedlam in actual practice. It's almost like CG didn't intend for there to actually be tiers and were in fact trying to create different events to control how many would be obtained at a time. How curious.
  • If you had been running all 501st clones, your GAS would’ve gone into his mode where he can’t attack. And JKL can essentially stun all your clones and wipe them out before GAS regains full protection. With how hard JKL can hit, it’s entirely possible for him to one-shot GAS
  • Jarvind wrote: »
    13jkelly wrote: »

    Just because CG hasn’t said that there are tiers doesn’t mean it’s not true.

    That's an odd way to spell "I made up a rule inside my head and now I'm mad that nobody else is obeying it."

    Oh ok so since you believe everything CG says is true I’m sure the beskar mando feat is just a brilliant idea for galactic challenges right? And the fact that the whole rock, paper, scissors for the kylo and Rey event is amazing because they put it in right? Don’t think you got the memo from every other player that CG isn’t always right.
  • 13jkelly wrote: »
    13jkelly wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Two solutions to your (apparently recurring, judging by your other recent threads) issues:

    1) Read the kits of your opponents and understand how they work - especially the Jedi, since you seem to have particular issues with those.
    2) Get the characters you think are "severely op" - that way you benefit from them as well.

    Lol bro I understand if could just go get JKL. Again as I posted above I know ways to take out JKL very easily. I am just pointing out that he should not be better than GAS due to the character tier he is in new or not does not matter. JKL is newer than Rey and kylo but he cannot take them out 1v1 due to them being a greater character tier than him. Quil and beskar mando are new, but GAS can take them out. This whole “he’s a newer character is not a valid point.”

    This tiers system you keep referencing doesn't actually exist, you know that right? The "tiers" as you call them are just different styles of unlock events and CG has never stated that Hero's Journey (which is traveling through the character's story, like the Revans, JKL, CLS) is inferior to any other tier in the game. The only event type they distinguish as superior to all others are the Galactic Legends.

    And if you think JKL is easier to get you must have ALOT of GET I + an untold amount of kyros and mats to relic everybody he requires because that took me a solid 3 months and I already had HYoda and Wampa at 7*. Gen Sky meanwhile can be got with G12s :joy: so if you think that the event difficulty factors into it (though it doesn't), JKL should be better.

    Just because CG hasn’t said that there are tiers doesn’t mean it’s not true. CLS and Malak for example. Both good characters, but it’s obvious who would win which would be Malak. And that goes for any journey character out there against Malak. There’s an obvious difference between journey characters and epic confrontation characters.

    So you're also upset that DRevs can beat Gen Sky? That Padme can? CLS can in fact beat Malak, meanwhile, and so can JKL. I tell ya these arbitrary tiers you're setting up are just complete and utter bedlam in actual practice. It's almost like CG didn't intend for there to actually be tiers and were in fact trying to create different events to control how many would be obtained at a time. How curious.

    Then why didn’t they just give them all out for free like marquee characters? If you really believe that every character is the same and can just all beat each other why does CG require you to have virtually nothing required to get one character and another you have to spend over a month grinding? If they really are all the same they should all be obtained the same way, which their not. If they require more to get then it means they are better characters (supposedly). The fact you guys think every character besides GL is the same is mind boggling.
  • 13jkelly wrote: »
    I don’t think you realize the tier of characters here. There are basic characters that you can just get from shipments. There are marquee characters, legendary characters, epic confrontation characters, and Galactic legends all in order. A legendary character should not be able to beat a epic confrontation let alone one shot him. I literally hit JKL with a basic equaling around 150k damage of the two hits and his protection didn’t not even budge. He proceeds to use a special and annihilated GAS at full health and protection. I am dumb founded. And it was JKL, Bariss, and Shak ti. I had killed barris and shakti. JKL soloed all my clones plus GAS.


    Your logic is flawed on its premise (a legendary should not be able to be a epic) as there is absolutely no place in-game or online where this is specifically stated as a game and character objective
  • Dwinkelm wrote: »
    13jkelly wrote: »
    I don’t think you realize the tier of characters here. There are basic characters that you can just get from shipments. There are marquee characters, legendary characters, epic confrontation characters, and Galactic legends all in order. A legendary character should not be able to beat a epic confrontation let alone one shot him. I literally hit JKL with a basic equaling around 150k damage of the two hits and his protection didn’t not even budge. He proceeds to use a special and annihilated GAS at full health and protection. I am dumb founded. And it was JKL, Bariss, and Shak ti. I had killed barris and shakti. JKL soloed all my clones plus GAS.


    Your logic is flawed on its premise (a legendary should not be able to be a epic) as there is absolutely no place in-game or online where this is specifically stated as a game and character objective

    It doesn’t have to be stated. There are things in life where common sense is enough. This is one of those things.
  • JKL isn't even a hero's journey character.
    He's a Hero's Journey Continuation character. The first of the kind. It literally says "The Journey Continues", not "Hero's Journey".
    Technically, JKR and DR are also a separate character "type", being "Ancient Journey" characters, which could very much be used to argue why they're generally slightly better than CLS and JTR are.

    And JKL is the most expensive non-galactic legend to get... who's arguably even harder to get from a fresh account than SEE, a GL, is.

    Both GAS and Malak are easier to get than all 4 GLs, yet JKL is arguably harder to get than at least 1 of them. (and potentially 3/4, with JML only being harder because he requires JKL. Raddus and Finalizer are still easier to get from a fresh account than Hoda and Wampa both to 7* are.)

    Looking at everything about JKL, yes, he SHOULD be better than GAS. Because literally everything about him makes him currently in a unique, higher tier than any other non-GL.

    If Epic Confrontations are Legendary 2.0s, then JKL is Hero's Journey 2.0. Hero's Journey > normal Legendary in general. So Hero's Journey 2.0 > Legendary 2.0.
  • 13jkelly wrote: »
    Dwinkelm wrote: »
    13jkelly wrote: »
    I don’t think you realize the tier of characters here. There are basic characters that you can just get from shipments. There are marquee characters, legendary characters, epic confrontation characters, and Galactic legends all in order. A legendary character should not be able to beat a epic confrontation let alone one shot him. I literally hit JKL with a basic equaling around 150k damage of the two hits and his protection didn’t not even budge. He proceeds to use a special and annihilated GAS at full health and protection. I am dumb founded. And it was JKL, Bariss, and Shak ti. I had killed barris and shakti. JKL soloed all my clones plus GAS.


    Your logic is flawed on its premise (a legendary should not be able to be a epic) as there is absolutely no place in-game or online where this is specifically stated as a game and character objective

    It doesn’t have to be stated. There are things in life where common sense is enough. This is one of those things.
    The very fact that several people on here disagree with you should help you understand that this transcends common sense.

    A good rule of thumb would be that if everyone’s unanimous, then common sense should apply. If there’s differing opinions, maybe not.
  • Artumas wrote: »
    JKL isn't even a hero's journey character.
    He's a Hero's Journey Continuation character. The first of the kind. It literally says "The Journey Continues", not "Hero's Journey".
    Technically, JKR and DR are also a separate character "type", being "Ancient Journey" characters, which could very much be used to argue why they're generally slightly better than CLS and JTR are.

    And JKL is the most expensive non-galactic legend to get... who's arguably even harder to get from a fresh account than SEE, a GL, is.

    Both GAS and Malak are easier to get than all 4 GLs, yet JKL is arguably harder to get than at least 1 of them. (and potentially 3/4, with JML only being harder because he requires JKL. Raddus and Finalizer are still easier to get from a fresh account than Hoda and Wampa both to 7* are.)

    Looking at everything about JKL, yes, he SHOULD be better than GAS. Because literally everything about him makes him currently in a unique, higher tier than any other non-GL.

    If Epic Confrontations are Legendary 2.0s, then JKL is Hero's Journey 2.0. Hero's Journey > normal Legendary in general. So Hero's Journey 2.0 > Legendary 2.0.

    That’s the thing they are all journey events. Same type of characters, same type of event just different subtitles.
  • 13jkelly wrote: »
    Artumas wrote: »
    JKL isn't even a hero's journey character.
    He's a Hero's Journey Continuation character. The first of the kind. It literally says "The Journey Continues", not "Hero's Journey".
    Technically, JKR and DR are also a separate character "type", being "Ancient Journey" characters, which could very much be used to argue why they're generally slightly better than CLS and JTR are.

    And JKL is the most expensive non-galactic legend to get... who's arguably even harder to get from a fresh account than SEE, a GL, is.

    Both GAS and Malak are easier to get than all 4 GLs, yet JKL is arguably harder to get than at least 1 of them. (and potentially 3/4, with JML only being harder because he requires JKL. Raddus and Finalizer are still easier to get from a fresh account than Hoda and Wampa both to 7* are.)

    Looking at everything about JKL, yes, he SHOULD be better than GAS. Because literally everything about him makes him currently in a unique, higher tier than any other non-GL.

    If Epic Confrontations are Legendary 2.0s, then JKL is Hero's Journey 2.0. Hero's Journey > normal Legendary in general. So Hero's Journey 2.0 > Legendary 2.0.

    That’s the thing they are all journey events. Same type of characters, same type of event just different subtitles.

    JKL is and should be better than GAS. Harder to get, better kit, more iconic character, nuff said
  • The sheer amount of reliced characters you need to get JKL should tell you where he should rank. As I stated before, he needs multiple legendaries, 2 TB toons, and a heroes journey all Reliced to be unlocked. GAS requires far less.

    And for JKL, he has the highest physical damage of all characters in the game (even more than SLKR, who is a GL).
  • Imperial troopers can beat a jkl team with only a marquee. Better Nerf them too
  • and why can't farmboy beat GAS? i mean, it is Luke as well?????
  • Lol this chat makes me laugh
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • This has been a very confusing thread to read. Your completely arbitrary and lets be honest head canon style tier list based on the titles of events? Its a complete strawman argument. TBH this just comes off as you being salty AF after getting rekt, especially given your previous thread arguing for a GAS nerf :D .

    JKL requires significantly more resources to unlock therefore he is stronger than GAS. Still doesn't explain why JKR is STILL the best Jedi Leader in the game... beating out JML and he's a GL what does your tier system make of that?
  • This has been a very confusing thread to read. Your completely arbitrary and lets be honest head canon style tier list based on the titles of events? Its a complete strawman argument. TBH this just comes off as you being salty AF after getting rekt, especially given your previous thread arguing for a GAS nerf :D .

    JKL requires significantly more resources to unlock therefore he is stronger than GAS. Still doesn't explain why JKR is STILL the best Jedi Leader in the game... beating out JML and he's a GL what does your tier system make of that?

    You haven’t been reading the thread correctly then. I’m not talking about teams I’m talking about 1v1 which is what it came down to. From a new player perspective yes it’s more requirements than GAS. For veteran players it was extremely easy to achieve which is what CG designed the event for. GAS on the other hand came when relics just released and really in all honesty most player had to end up relicing some of their units. The GAS event was a billion times harder then the JKL event. JKL might better in the movies but we all know CG doesn’t work that way. Otherwise Mace Windu would of been one of the legendaries instead of padme.
  • 13jkelly wrote: »
    This has been a very confusing thread to read. Your completely arbitrary and lets be honest head canon style tier list based on the titles of events? Its a complete strawman argument. TBH this just comes off as you being salty AF after getting rekt, especially given your previous thread arguing for a GAS nerf :D .

    JKL requires significantly more resources to unlock therefore he is stronger than GAS. Still doesn't explain why JKR is STILL the best Jedi Leader in the game... beating out JML and he's a GL what does your tier system make of that?

    You haven’t been reading the thread correctly then. I’m not talking about teams I’m talking about 1v1 which is what it came down to. From a new player perspective yes it’s more requirements than GAS. For veteran players it was extremely easy to achieve which is what CG designed the event for. GAS on the other hand came when relics just released and really in all honesty most player had to end up relicing some of their units. The GAS event was a billion times harder then the JKL event. JKL might better in the movies but we all know CG doesn’t work that way. Otherwise Mace Windu would of been one of the legendaries instead of padme.

    I read the whole thing. And your still not making any sense mate. Just because GAS's actual event is harder does not mean squat as to who will win a 1v1 battle. Darth Vader in a 1v1 will kill GAS on his own aswell does that mean Vader needs to be Nerfed? No it does not. This game is about Rock Paper Scissors, yes some Units are simply stronger than others but at the end of the day myself and pretty much everyone on this forum agrees that your logic is really flawed. You also did not answer my question at all you pointed towards arbitrary requirements... TBH i could say the GAS event is a million times easier since yanno i can actually get the toons to do it without needing 100k+ GET1 to even start it. I have Hyoda but i dont have Wampa because why would i? i started playing 2 years ago and Wampa has not been relevant once.

    Anyway man if you wanna keep believing your own tier list that doesn't actually exist then go right ahead my dude its only yourself that will be mad when you cant kill everything with toons inside your prescribed tier list.
  • Starslayer
    1003 posts Member
    edited February 13
    13jkelly wrote: »
    For veteran players it was extremely easy to achieve which is what CG designed the event for. GAS on the other hand came when relics just released and really in all honesty most player had to end up relicing some of their units.

    I respectfully disagree. You need to relic 9 characters to unlock JKL's event. Those 9 were not needed for another event (except 3PO for GAS, but not at relic level), so veteran players as a whole didn't necessarely had them relic'd. On a personal note, I only had Chewie R1 prior to the event. I unlocked GAS with only 5 characters relic'd (GK, Asaaj, B1, B2, Droideka). So gear-wise, it's harder to unlock JKL
    The GAS event was a billion times harder then the JKL event.

    This I agree. However, it also was because I tried to use as few gear as possible to pass the event. I guess I would have had an easier time if I had my full Sep droid squad at high relic level, as it was required for JKL.
    JKL might better in the movies but we all know CG doesn’t work that way. Otherwise Mace Windu would of been one of the legendaries instead of padme.

    If I remember correctly, Padme fought twice in the movies and won each time (Palace and Geonosis). Windu fought twice too (Geonosis and Senate) and lost one. But this is borderline trolling, I confess.

  • Starslayer wrote: »
    13jkelly wrote: »
    For veteran players it was extremely easy to achieve which is what CG designed the event for. GAS on the other hand came when relics just released and really in all honesty most player had to end up relicing some of their units.

    I respectfully disagree. You need to relic 9 characters to unlock JKL's event. Those 9 were not needed for another event (except 3PO for GAS, but not at relic level), so veteran players as a whole didn't necessarely had them relic'd. On a personal note, I only had Chewie R1 prior to the event. I unlocked GAS with only 5 characters relic'd (GK, Asaaj, B1, B2, Droideka). So gear-wise, it's harder to unlock JKL
    The GAS event was a billion times harder then the JKL event.

    This I agree. However, it also was because I tried to use as few gear as possible to pass the event. I guess I would have had an easier time if I had my full Sep droid squad at high relic level, as it was required for JKL.
    JKL might better in the movies but we all know CG doesn’t work that way. Otherwise Mace Windu would of been one of the legendaries instead of padme.

    If I remember correctly, Padme fought twice in the movies and won each time (Palace and Geonosis). Windu fought twice too (Geonosis and Senate) and lost one. But this is borderline trolling, I confess.

    Palme fought against droids mace windu fought against the main Sith Lord. In that fight padme would have died before the other Jedi did.
Sign In or Register to comment.