Newer Player Guilds Looking For Players - February 2021 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST*

Prev134
Sunnie1978
2937 posts Moderator
edited June 2021
If you are a NEWER PLAYER guild looking for players, post your ads here. A New Player guild is one that:
Is looking for players who are newer to the gamer
Should not really have minimum player level/GP and character requirements

Rules:
No player advertisements. This thread is for guild advertisements only.

Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to the poster/guild recruiter or join their recruitment channel if they have one.

Do not post anything that is not a guild advertisement. This means no "I sent you a PM" or anything like that. This includes telling people not to post here. If you see such a post, flag it as "Other" or "Spam" and a mod will remove it.

Do not post personal contact information, such as chat IDs or email addresses, here. That information should only be handed out through private messages. Links to third-party chat servers/channels are OK.

Feel free to update your ad as often as you like to include relevant information, such as answers to frequently asked questions, current recruitment status, the size of your waitlist, more awesomeness, etc.

One ad per guild.

** ANY POSTS VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED **

How you sell your guild is up to you but please try to keep it to a reasonable length. Some basic information you should include is:
Your guild name
Forum usernames of your guild recruiters
Link to your guild's recruitment chat server/channel, if applicable (Discord, Line, etc)
Your guild's reset time, preferably in terms of UTC or GMT offset (UTC 11:30, GMT -06:00, etc)
What tier of raids your guild completes and how often
How well your guild does at Territory Battles and Territory Wars
Anything else you feel is important for people to know
Post edited by Sunnie1978 on

Replies

• Bükwyrm
    2 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    WE ARE CURRENTLY FULL. Thank you for all the interest and support. I will post in next month’s thread if we have openings or you can contact me directly to get on a wait list.

Frog Egg Delicatessen is a newer guild looking for folks to support each other and grow together. We now have 50 very active players levels 40-85 who just need more like-minded folks to get the tickets, start the raids, earn the tokens and have fun along the way! If you’re the kind of player who wants to help each other grow and improve, we’re the guild for you! We are filling up fast so join up while there is still space!

Currently starting low-level raids to help folks gear up as we level up! We are currently running tier 4 Sith and tier 5 pit and normal tank. We’re to the point where we are able to keep the lower level raids up constantly as we work to get enough folks with the right toons to start the higher tiers.

Contact Bükwyrm here or simply search for Frog Egg Delicatessen in the guild search to join!
    Post edited by Bükwyrm on
  • VaderRen5
    95 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    The End Order of the Galaxy is looking for anybody that want to join our guild, we have 49 members at 34 million gp, doing heroic pit, heroic aat, and tier 6 sith (heroic very soon). We get about 23,000 tickets a day. Have one member with GLKR. All we ask is be active, if your going to be gone longer then 7 days, let us know and you won't be removed. Try to get 600 tickets but it isn't mandatory. Please join or if you have any questions, feel free to reach me in game, my ally code is 315-592-536. Can't wait to hear from you guys
    Post edited by VaderRen5 on
  • Hey 😊 The Donoghue Order is looking for active players to help with raids and earn guild tickets. We are only just starting out so would love to welcome anyone who's willing to help! Just look us up it's open to join and we would love to have you!!
    ☘️🇨🇮
  • The pheenix knights 137m gp 48/50 members

We are an active guild here who are very friendly an just enjoy playing this game together, we do light side hoth and dark side geo.
    Sim pit raid an tank.
    Heroic sith raid.
    Win most tb have a lot of high level players in the guild to help the lower

Looking for any player that’s level 85

Add me 634-525-582
  • Ascheron
    24 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    fj2qj40gg3l8.png

Brand New 73m GP guild (43/50 - 7 spaces left) are looking for new players with a GP of 2m minimum!
    We have recently created GftN II as a second guild to the main one Gesticulation for the Nation (https://swgoh.gg/g/23984/gesticulation-for-the-nation/). In this current guild (GftN II) we have several big hitters (5.3m GP, 5m gp, 4m gp, and 3m gp) who came down from the main guild to help out with raids, tb, tw etc.
    - TW 100% win rate
    - Heroic Rancor (Han Solo Shards)
    - Heroic AAT (Kenobi Shards)
    - Heroic Sith (Traya Shards)

Raids start at 6pm UK Time (1pm EST)
    Post edited by Ascheron on
  • Evolution831_
    54 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Ventress Cгімsои Dаши

https://swgoh.gg/g/75589/ventress-cgimsoi-dashi/

Ventress Cгімsои Dаши (VCD) is a new, friendly guild looking for new players and new alt accounts.
    Looking for players at lvl 85 and at least 500kGP

I’ve been playing SWGOH since the beginning (4yr veteran) and I have created a new account and joined with the Ventress Moon Alliance to help train a new generation of players.

We can offer help with character development, smart resource management, and mod optimization.
    All I ask is you stay active

Our goal at VCD is to help new players learn about the game, and to provide an environment to grow lower-gp accounts. We have an active Discord community, filled with people willing to help and to have fun and make friends.

We are only weeks old, and filling quickly! Come join a resource-rich, supportive and fun guild while space lasts!

Please feel free to DM me or join our discord server https://discord.gg/Vvy63WgPsk with any questions. We are looking forward to seeing you soon!

Join the Cгімsои Dаши and together we will plunder the riches of this galaxy ......
    and we have cookies. 😜

Thanks, Evo
    Post edited by Evolution831_ on
  • We are Caibas Kantinalümmel, a group of friends with level 50 - 65. We play casually and collect 200 - 650 raid tickets in f2p per day.

We are looking for you, if you are a calm, funny Person that wants to be Part of a laid back group. We are mostly german but also welcome all english speakers!

Just add me in star wars for a quick chat 885-252-734
  • Ventress Cгімsои Dаши is looking for active daily players. www.ventressmoonalliance.com

swgoh.gg for Ventress Cгімsои Dаши
    Ventress Cгімsои Dаши

Ventress Cгімsои Dаши is made up of the alt accounts of some very experienced players as well as the main accounts of new players. Our goal at VCD is to help newer players learn about the game, and to provide an environment to grow lower-gp accounts. We are a US East Coast-based guild.

- Tier 3 Rancor
    - Tier 1 Sith
    - (deciding for Tank after achieved 10M GP)
    - Hoth Retaliation 5 - 7*
    - Hoth Rebel Assault 3 - 5*

Guild Info and Requirements:

- 400 Tickets Daily
    - 250K – 2M GP
    - Discord and SWGOH.gg
    - EST-based Guild

---> visit our website!!!! https://www.ventressmoonalliance.com/

swgoh.gg for Ventress Cгімsои Dашиn
  • Evolution831_
    54 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Ventress Cгімsои Dаши

Ventress Cгімsои Dаши (VCD) is a new, friendly guild looking for new players and new alt accounts.

I’ve been playing SWGOH since the beginning (4yr veteran) and I have created a new account and joined with the Ventress Moon Alliance to help train a new generation of players.

We can offer help with character development, smart resource management, and mod optimization.

Our goal at VCD is to help new players learn about the game, and to provide an environment to grow lower-gp accounts. We have an active Discord community, filled with people willing to help and to have fun and make friends.

We are only weeks old, and filling quickly! Come join a resource-rich, supportive and fun guild while space lasts!

Please feel free to DM me or join our discord server https://discord.gg/Vvy63WgPsk with any questions. We are looking forward to seeing you soon!

Join the Cгімsои Dаши and together we will plunder the riches of this galaxy ......
    and we have cookies. 😜

Thanks, Evog44b91ww6uln.jpeg
  • Hey friends-

I’ve been playing SWGOH less than a year but I am an experienced gamer and now I got this game figured out. If you need help with your character farming, I can get you there. I have learned the tricks.

I may not have Ally slots at the time you check, but I promise to Ally with anyone who joins the Guild. We are talking about strategies to fight in the Championships and Ships Arena this week.

For a short period of time, I opened up my Guild- Book of B0BA - to anyone who wants in. This makes it easier for newer players to get in, get advice and advance quickly. All our Officers are dads who love SW and just want to be good mentors to other players.

Connect with me. I go by Reo Speedwagon in the game 539-552-777
    i9h68jl2bfwt.png
  • Zeneis95
    26 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Hello, everyone! I'm Zeneis, I'm a long time veteran player. I recently noticed how difficult it is to get started in the game, so I started a new account and guild to offer new players advice and a place to grow.

"The Massassi" is a casual guild for casual players. We're sitting at 24/50 members, currently. We do have a discord, it isnt required, but its the easiest place to chat and ask me any questions if you have any.

These are the raids we are running. Since we are constantly growing in GP and people in our guild, the raid tiers are always increasing.

Rancor Raid: Tier 3
    Sith Raid: Tier 1

We still run Hoth Territory Battle. Since we are still small, we get anywhere from 3-4 stars, but the more members we get, the higher that will be.

If you are inactive for 7 days without letting us know, you will be kicked from the guild. My personal philosophy is that real life should always come before the game. So while I want everyone to be as active as possible, there is no 600 ticket a day requirement. If you let me know beforehand, I'll understand if you need to be gone for a few days.

My ally code is 786-662-349. Feel free to message me there or here.
    Post edited by Zeneis95 on
  • Evolution831_
    54 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Ventress Cгімsои Dаши
    e219jr65h110.jpeg

and we have cookies. 😜

Thanks, Evo
  • Evolution831_
    54 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Ventress Cгімsои Dаши
    ksfmqhpvtmit.jpeg

and we have cookies. 😜

Thanks, Evo
  • VaderRen5
    95 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    The End Order of the Galaxy is looking for anybody that want to join our guild, we have 49 members at 34 million gp, doing heroic pit, heroic aat, and tier 6 sith (heroic very soon). Raids are auto launch at 6pm eastern, 11:00 pm utc. Just tried something new to give everyone a chance to attack, we ask to wait till the next day to kill the raids.We get about 23,000 tickets a day. Have one member with GLKR at relic 5. All we ask is be active, if your going to be gone longer then 7 days, let us know and you won't be removed. Try to get 600 tickets but it isn't mandatory. Please join or if you have any questions, feel free to reach me in game, my ally code is 315-592-536 (can message me on here also but might not get back to you as fast as in game). Can't wait to hear from you guys
  • TheSquad42 is a new guild accepting any players
  • Onyxx
    4 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Not sure which guild to join?
    Tired of alliances and super strict leadership?
    Looking for a safe space and fun people to grow with?

The Lost Resistance is looking for you!

We are a great mix of newer players, intermediate, seasoned powerhouses, and 4 galactic legends.
    We easily farm Han Solo, General Kenobi shards, and Traya shards.
    Our territory war strategy is solid, and we have done very well in them.

Current guild GP: 65,006,333
    Members: 44/50

Our requirements are that you be level 85, participate, communicate when you cannot participate, and have fun!

We have a discord server that is highly encouraged as it helps us coordinate better as a guild.

We really look forward to having you in our guild!

Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions!
    My name is Onyxx & my ally code is: 792-762-139

Join The Lost Resistance today! This is the way!
    Post edited by Onyxx on
  • Evolution831_
    54 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Ventress Cгімsои Dаши

and we have cookies. 😜

Thanks, Evojq48fdpoa35k.jpeg
  • InyakSolomon88
    1247 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Attack of the LTDL
    • no GP minimum
    • 300 raid tix per day
    https://swgoh.gg/g/80946/attack-of-the-ltdl/
    Guild reset is 5:30 pm CST

Raids:
    Goal is heroic Pit & tank relatively quickly.
    For heroic sith we will have mercs from our other guilds come to help us out

TBs: hoth & expected participation
    TWs: Optional

Brand new guild part of the LTDL family of guilds with access to a fantastic community of 7 guilds in the server with fun games, memes, and lots of experience willing to answer any and all questions about the game.

We welcome new players and experienced players who need a home!
    Come visit our server to learn more:
    discord.gg/tghVz4A

Or DM me :smile:
    Post edited by InyakSolomon88 on
  • Please feel free to join Mandos Guards!

We are a small, but friendly UK guild around 15 strong, 25mil GP looking for players of any skill level, as long as they are active and getting as close to 600 tickets as possible. Great for newer players as we have a lot of veteran players who can offer advice, and we do use Discord but defo not a must.

Heroic Raids, including HSTR. Currently doing Hoth TB, light and dark.

My ally code is 883-785-669 add me in game for a chat if you’ve got any questions!
  • Hello! I just started a brand new guild called Rangers of the Chiss!

For this guild there are no ticket requirements, just get as many as you can

You do not have to be active daily or participate in every raid

There are no Discord servers, so that is not a requirement

I want this guild to be a place where people can exchange items and grind for character materials

All players are welcomed, no regardless of their GP

Current goal is to try to get to Heroic Raids

Not sure what to do with TBs and TWs, as I am not on level 85 yet, but will edit this post when I get there to see what to set the goal for those modes.

Again the guild name is Rangers of the Chiss, and I hope to see you there!

• hnuvqxrhbvmv.png

https://swgoh.gg/g/18518/hans-heroes/

Guild reset is 18:00 WST (10:00 UTC)

Player Requirements:
    • Level 85
    • No GP Minimum
    • 600 raid tickets per day

Raids: All heroic with a 24 hour join period. Start time: 16:00 WST (8:00 UTC)

Territory Battles (Required): Focus is currently on Hoth LS/DS battles.

Territory Wars (Optional):

We are a friendly and relaxed Oceanic based guild, who would like to welcome new players and old players who need a home!

Come visit our server to learn more: https://discord.gg/CR6CD47EXA

Alternatively, you reach out to me in-game using the following ally code: 121-162-497
  • Hackattack92
    2 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    We are a friendly guild looking for active players
    Please consider on joining if you need daily donations and help with gearing up and unlocking toons. Please message me first before joining.

If you are interested my Ally code is: 627-726-954

• Face My Doo

We are a friendly English/French new guild seeking players of all account levels to join!

Requirements:

- Be active
    - Generate raid tickets as much as possible (although 600 would be the best!)

We haven't started a raid yet, but with the few active members we have, we have managed to generate 29.4K tickets in total. We are hoping to start soon Tier I pit raid soon since all of us except one person is maximum level. Raid start time will be decided soon.

Feel free to send me a message here or DM me on Discord: Azurelyn#3766. You may also contact me in-game using my ally code: 381-359-546

https://swgoh.gg/g/80598/face-my-doo/
  • Evolution831_
    54 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    o31stgzet17p.jpeg

Ventress Cгімsои Dаши

and we have cookies. 😜

Thanks, Evo
  • Come join The Rebel Thrashers!

An older guild that’s just coming back around with some high level players looking to bring on some new players to grow with us!

My IGN is Krytycal my Ally Code is 132-621-768 come check us out at the very least and feel free to leave if we don’t live up to your expectations!
  • OkaiGuy
    10 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    The Makashi Knights are looking for new players!

We are a starter guild for newer players aimed at getting newer players progressing in the game faster. The only requirement is to be active on discord and communicate with leadership.

Level 85 is preferred, and as many tickets daily as you can manage.
    All raids are Heroic meaning as long as you have 1 7* character you can start accruing your Han Solo, General Kenobi and Darth Traya shards.

We have around 20 spots - so we have room for you and your friends.

Please join discord and message me - Guild recruitment server - https://discord.gg/ruXaVgWFY2
  • Guild Name : Excelsior
    Guild GP: 50 M++

We are recruiting!!!

- Regularly doing Raids, TB, and TW
    - 24 hours timer for Rancor & Tank Raid (so everyone can join & get reward)
    - Friendly toward low level players & beginners

Requirements:
    - 600 raid token daily
    - Min. Lv 80
    - Active in TB & TW

Contact Person : Mol Endor
    Ally Code: 675-561-864
  • Kazumal
    5 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    makgtjn1n4ye.jpg
    Wampa Roast is recruiting! We're a new player guild with no minimum level requirements, only daily play is required. We're filling up fast and have a great core group of 600 ticket a day players. We don't care if you're level 2 or 85, and we'll never tell you who to farm. You want a full squad of Jawas? Hey I have one. You dig the crew from SOLO? Go nuts. We're lead by a veteran player who can solo two of the Heroic raids (but will stay at zero points until everyone has had a chance to attack) so if you need General Kenobi or Han Solo shards we can help! Message Kazumal at 947-934-387 or just join up! We've got a discord server too but it's not required. Currently running Heroic Rancor, Tank Raid, (Heroic in a week) and Tier 3 Sith raid until our members level up more. FYI this is my 6 year old just before he force choked down some Halloween candy.
    Post edited by Kazumal on
  • DoYouEvenForceLiftBro

Hi guys, we are a BRAND NEW guild.
    I'm a 6ml GP player with 2 GLS (Rey and Luke)

We are UK based.

Looking to be competitive in Territory Wars and do well in Territory Battles
    We'll hopefully be running full heroic raids too!

We are looking for a whole roster of players.

What we are looking for-
    -Active players who will get 600 tickets daily or as close as possible
    -People who are willing to follow some basic instructions (Don't worry, I'll never tell you what to farm etc)
    -People who want to have a laugh, I'd really like to create a great community on our discord
    -People who want to improve their roster I'm very capable of giving advice on any subject in the game

If you're interested hop over to our recruitment Discord:
    https://discord.gg/bhCDcVeDWa

Now Part of the Sigma Nation Alliance
    Discord - https://discord.gg/X6hVS7E
This discussion has been closed.