Returning Player advice: GL or GAS/JKL

After a 14 month hiatus I've returned to the game and looking for some farming advise.

Should I focus on getting a GL or first target the missing journey characters in my roster, which are GAS, JKL and Beskar Mando?

Thanks

Replies

• DarthVenomis
    473 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    How close to these are you? I can't really help unless I know how close you are XD
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • Wanch wrote: »
    After a 14 month hiatus I've returned to the game and looking for some farming advise.

Should I focus on getting a GL or first target the missing journey characters in my roster, which are GAS, JKL and Beskar Mando?

Thanks

Send your swgoh.gg profile
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Should of put this in my post....

https://swgoh.gg/p/458613868/
  • Well from what I can see, your very close to GAS and out of all the GL's your closest to SEE, JML, and decently close to Rey. So I would pick one of those GL's and go off of there. So in my opinion finish GAS, then pick a GL and do that. I would recommend SEE so then you will be closer to SLKR who is the best GL. But its your choice. Shiny boi mando....I wouldn't go for that, he's not very good. But OG Mando is good on 3v3 with karga and aurra lead.

In the end, you should finish GAS, then choose a GL, SEE would be good with your current squad since you have a lot of good sith, and Rey isn't great on attack but on defense she is very good. JML is good but he is best with GAS and some others, SLKR...well he needs the FO to be good.

If this doesn't help, feel free to ask me questions. Hope this helps
  • Well from what I can see, your very close to GAS and out of all the GL's your closest to SEE, JML, and decently close to Rey. So I would pick one of those GL's and go off of there. So in my opinion finish GAS, then pick a GL and do that. I would recommend SEE so then you will be closer to SLKR who is the best GL. But its your choice. Shiny boi mando....I wouldn't go for that, he's not very good. But OG Mando is good on 3v3 with karga and aurra lead.

In the end, you should finish GAS, then choose a GL, SEE would be good with your current squad since you have a lot of good sith, and Rey isn't great on attack but on defense she is very good. JML is good but he is best with GAS and some others, SLKR...well he needs the FO to be good.

That all makes sense, thanks.

Have read negative comments on SEE, but as you say that's probably who I'm closest too
    Well from what I can see, your very close to GAS and out of all the GL's your closest to SEE, JML, and decently close to Rey. So I would pick one of those GL's and go off of there. So in my opinion finish GAS, then pick a GL and do that. I would recommend SEE so then you will be closer to SLKR who is the best GL. But its your choice. Shiny boi mando....I wouldn't go for that, he's not very good. But OG Mando is good on 3v3 with karga and aurra lead.

Have read negative comments on SEE, but as you say that's probably who I'm closest too

I agree with going for GAS and afterward, SEE can get you closer to SLKR, and is able to take out the rest of the GLs (with the Armourer) on offense. After SLKR, JKL --> JML, and then Rey.
    Well from what I can see, your very close to GAS and out of all the GL's your closest to SEE, JML, and decently close to Rey. So I would pick one of those GL's and go off of there. So in my opinion finish GAS, then pick a GL and do that. I would recommend SEE so then you will be closer to SLKR who is the best GL. But its your choice. Shiny boi mando....I wouldn't go for that, he's not very good. But OG Mando is good on 3v3 with karga and aurra lead.

I agree with going for GAS and afterward, SEE can get you closer to SLKR, and is able to take out the rest of the GLs (with the Armourer) on offense. After SLKR, JKL --> JML, and then Rey.

Does the Armorer need to be 7 star for SEE?

Thanks for the advice
  • SEE is very good. All those "SEE is trash he needs to be buffed" posts are just people complaining. He is insanely good at beating almost any team on offense.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Wanch wrote: »

Thanks for the advice

Armorer isn’t needed for SEE.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »

Thanks for the advice

I meant for improving him on offence, not the unlocking
  • Yes it does help make him a lot more survivable, along with basically any toon lol. I would look into it. On youtube there's quite a few videos about it I'm sure.
    Gifafi wrote: »

Thanks for the advice

I meant for improving him on offence, not the unlocking

Armorer is only there to help vs Kylo. Against any other team, SEE can either solo or duo with Wat
  • First part of the plan done, unlocked GAS. Happily never do that event again!
    First part of the plan done, unlocked GAS. Happily never do that event again!

Lol

Nice bro!

Nice bro!

Thanks! Time for the SEE grind