Which is the Best Capital Ship in the Game?

Currently, I'm deciding on using one of these 4 capital ships.
-Home One
-Endurance
-Executrix
-Chimaera

I'm wondering which one of these is best in the current meta. Thanks!

Replies

• Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    The best all-rounder is Negotiator.

Of the four you listed, none are.meta. The strongest counter-meta is a toss-up between Executrix with full Empire and Home One with Rebels but both will require a hefty investment to beat Negotiator / Malevolence.

Endurance is trash, period.
  • I would qualify the statement that Home One “takes down ANY fleet with ease”. It can be effective vs R7:Negotiator and Malevolence fleets, but only with an optimal comp which includes heavy investment in rebel pilots that have little value outside of fleet.
  • Do you have an swgoh.gg account?
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    The best all-rounder is Negotiator.

Of the four you listed, none are.meta. The strongest counter-meta is a toss-up between Executrix with full Empire and Home One with Rebels but both will require a hefty investment to beat Negotiator / Malevolence.

Endurance is trash, period.

Cool thx man!
  • Kisakee wrote: »
    Do you have an swgoh.gg account?

no, I don't

no, I don't

You should get one. It will help others understand your teams and be able to offer advice.
  • Banr_05 wrote: »
    Kisakee wrote: »

no, I don't

You should get one. It will help others understand your teams and be able to offer advice.

Right. If you don't know of it yet have a look at mine: https://swgoh.gg/p/446456377/
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Pat_Optimia
    6 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Banr_05 wrote: »

no, I don't

Ok I got one, Player name is Oberon Calad
  • Banr_05 wrote: »

no, I don't

There are quite a few with this name, it's easier to put the link in here.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
    Banr_05 wrote: »

no, I don't

There are quite a few with this name, it's easier to put the link in here.

https://swgoh.gg/p/384767868/
  • Pat_Optimia
    6 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Currently, there are no locations where you can get the Malevolence or the Negotiator, thus, could Executrix serve as a good capital ship until I can start grinding for the negotiator? If not Executrix, what about Chiamera or Home One?
  • Sebek wrote: »
    Currently, there are no locations where you can get the Malevolence or the Negotiator, thus, could Executrix serve as a good capital ship until I can start grinding for the negotiator? If not Executrix, what about Chiamera or Home One?

You can get Negotiator or Malevolence in GET store

oh that
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Tarkin and bugs works well until you can get mal
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • InyakSolomon88
    1247 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Currently, I'm deciding on using one of these 4 capital ships.
    -Home One
    -Endurance
    -Executrix
    -Chimaera

I'm wondering which one of these is best in the current meta. Thanks!

Just an FYI- Negotiator will require a significant amount of investment to make GR ships viable and they're not the easiest to farm either. Malevolence is the most fun and can beat anything on offense. my ship shard in my alt i was first to get Malevolence (none had negotiator yet either) and I stayed top 2-3 for a long while. geonosian ships are fairly easy to farm and vulture droid and hyena bomber are the only other ones you need. It can be hard to beat in newer shards, too.
  • Having see his swgoh.gg profile, OP is a long way from Negotiator / Malevolence.

This is the best advice for where he's at..
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Tarkin and bugs works well until you can get mal

And once those Geos get up to g11/12, with Poggle and Brood Alpha added he can bargain his way into a guild doing DS Geo TB and start earning GET2 for Malevolence.
  • Sebek wrote: »

You can get Negotiator or Malevolence in GET store

requires lvl *% tho
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/