Galaxy of Heroes for Mac on the M1?

PhiGonSharobi
146 posts Member
edited November 2022
With Apple now releasing Macs with the M1 chip, is there any way we see Galaxy of Heroes come to the Mac App Store?
Post edited by EA_Mako on

Replies

• RTS
    682 posts Member
    I swear, if I miss this ability because I had to buy a MacBook at the beginning of the year instead of now, like I wanted to, I'm gonna be ****.
  • I bought one and should have it beginning of December, I'll update this thread then if someone doesn't beat me to it.
  • While Apple does advertise iOS support, it seems like that currently has a lot of teething problems, according to ARS. I'd expect the situation to get better at some point.
    Source: https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2020/11/mac-mini-and-apple-silicon-m1-review-not-so-crazy-after-all/2/#h5
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • wddx0t6n77ge.jpeg

Just received my MacBook Air M1 tonight. Very disappointed swgoh is not available
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.
  • Put me down as another person seriously interested in M1 compatible SWGOH. At some point soon, and definitely within a year or so, I'm going to be using an M1 mac & I would much rather carry one device than multiples.

Please get this done soon, CG.
  • @CG_Doja_Fett Any chance we can get this brought to the developers attention? The game runs nicely on the new M1 MacBooks using the work around to get it installed, it just needs to be modified to be compatible in the App Store.
  • Well, looks like the newest update breaks this working on the M1 Mac's. Tried installing the update and it fails. Anyone else have this problem?
  • So turns out it was the update Mac OS Big Sur 11.3 beta that was blocking the app install. So FYI don't update your Mac's beyond 11.2.2 others you will not be able to update this game.
  • Happy owner of a mac M1, i see a LOT of apps that are usable with it. Even from small dev team, and sometime for freewares.
    Turns out SWGOH is not.
    Seems the dev team of swgoh doesn't really care about us ?
  • EA_Mako
    2107 posts EA Community Manager
    Hey there, this thread is quite old and is being locked here to avoid necroposting.

Feel free to create a new thread if you're unable to find a more recent topic on a subject you'd like to discuss, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.