Returning player

I've not played this game for a long time and not sure what I should be aiming towards, any help will be appreciated :)
https://swgoh.gg/p/953596832/characters/

Replies

• DarthVenomis
    473 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Well, its always a good idea to start out with Pheonix (Hera, Ezra, Zeb, Kanan, and Chopper are the easiest farms) then with them you can get Palp and Thrawn, which in turn boosts your Empire squad, which some are needed for GL's and other legendarys. I would recommend getting into a good guild. seeing your inventory I would recommend starting a GL grind (SLKR). Im currently working on it and the sooner you start, the better you'll be later on. If you have any questions feel free to contact me in game or on here. Hope this helps!
    Post edited by DarthVenomis on
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • "GL grind (SLKR)"
    What's that
    Thank you for the help and I've started the Phoenix squad saw that much on youtube :)
  • "GL grind (SLKR)"
    What's that
    Thank you for the help and I've started the Phoenix squad saw that much on youtube :)

Galactic Legend (Supreme Leader Kylo Ren) i only recommend him because he is the easiest and the best of them to get first. and you already have the majority of the toons needed for him
  • "GL grind (SLKR)"
    What's that

Galactic Legend (Supreme Leader Kylo Ren) i only recommend him because he is the easiest and the best of them to get first. and you already have the majority of the toons needed for him
    okay thankyou for your help

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I wouldn't recommend to start the grind for SLKR yet. There are soooo many other units and teams to build.

Since you've been away for a while you will probably have a very hard time climbing in squad arena. However, you haven't unlocked ships and fleet arena yet. If you are lucky and end up in a young fleet arena shard you might be able to stay within top-50 and earn those extra crystals there. I would recommend going all-in on building your pilots and maybe postpone unlocking fleet arena while you build your pilots. As far as I remember you don't unlock fleet arena until you finish the last line of introduction quests for your first 3 capital ships. Silencer is a great ship early on. You should farm it even though it conflicts with Ezra/Hera farming. Stop gearing Mace Windu. His capital ship is weak. Gear Tarkin instead, since his capital ship is stronger (and Tarkin is useful later on for unlocking R2D2). If you chose the Phoenix - Empire - CLS farming path you will get pilots for a few ships as well (Phoenix, Vader....).
  • Waqui wrote: »
    I wouldn't recommend to start the grind for SLKR yet. There are soooo many other units and teams to build.

Since you've been away for a while you will probably have a very hard time climbing in squad arena. However, you haven't unlocked ships and fleet arena yet. If you are lucky and end up in a young fleet arena shard you might be able to stay within top-50 and earn those extra crystals there. I would recommend going all-in on building your pilots and maybe postpone unlocking fleet arena while you build your pilots. As far as I remember you don't unlock fleet arena until you finish the last line of introduction quests for your first 3 capital ships. Silencer is a great ship early on. You should farm it even though it conflicts with Ezra/Hera farming. Stop gearing Mace Windu. His capital ship is weak. Gear Tarkin instead, since his capital ship is stronger (and Tarkin is useful later on for unlocking R2D2). If you chose the Phoenix - Empire - CLS farming path you will get pilots for a few ships as well (Phoenix, Vader....).

Yeah this is more thought out then mine. I only recommended SLKR because the faster you get him, the better you'll be. Especially if you can get him with a low gp. But this is a good idea because it helps out more with TW and Raids.