Question about 5th team member

Hello,

I have almost finished farming these murder bears, Paploo wont be much longer and I will probably be another few weeks at least with Logray. Here's my question, I was going to farm Wicket as he is the suggested 5th to clear this event, however, I have enough shards to promote Ewok Scout to 7 stars and I'm wondering if i can do the event (obviously with proper gear) with out Wicket. I would love to save that last farm and farm Chewie and 3p0 next.

Thoughts? Yes I know none are leveled or geared. No need to tell me to do that :)

https://swgoh.gg/p/943516345/characters/?f=Ewok

Thanks,

Replies

• Farming Wicket is a 3 in 1 special: Makes the event easier, stun guns while farming and 2-4 monthly zetas from his event after 7*. Doesn't take long nowadays

Its doable with scout, however, it takes more gear, better mods and more restarts.
  • MikKro wrote: »
    Farming Wicket is a 3 in 1 special: Makes the event easier, stun guns while farming and 2-4 monthly zetas from his event after 7*. Doesn't take long nowadays

Its doable with scout, however, it takes more gear, better mods and more restarts.

Makes sense, thanks. My guild has also convinced me to just farm him and not cut corners. Farming the extra gear will be more painful than just farming Wicket.
  • I did it without Wicket and Logray and still regret this. The team I needed was mostly G12 and they are pretty useless now in without those 2
  • @DubbQ good to know, that was the similar response i got from my guild, just go for wicket and he will be able to keep the elder alive and I will spend less gear.