SEE definitely needs a buff!

Replies

• LordDunbar wrote: »
    MikKro wrote: »
    Lets see Kylo in that scenario

I tried to get Kylo in the same scenario (1v1 vs. Traya) but, even using only basics, I kill her before my team is dead.

10os4mnylxhp.gif

Yes, we know... The PVE GL does good PVE things; the PVP GL does not happen to do good in the PVE event. Old news. 🙄
  • TVF
    36575 posts Member
    I wonder what page I posted the "Indy let it go" gif on. 130? 140?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Hugely disappointed with the outcome but I guess

It is time for this thread to end
  • TVF wrote: »

Page 152
  • Eweff
    400 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    SithAmer wrote: »
    Hugely disappointed with the outcome but I guess

Just because CG picked up the rework chances, and tossed them down a reactor shaft, doesn’t actually mean anything. Give it 30 years or so.
    Keep the thread alive until then.
  • TVF
    36575 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Page 152

My apologies, I was like 100 pages too late.
  • Eweff wrote: »
    SithAmer wrote: »
    Hugely disappointed with the outcome but I guess

Just because CG picked up the rework chances, and tossed them down a reactor shaft, doesn’t actually mean anything. Give it 30 years or so.
    Keep the thread alive until then.

I'm sure some of them will.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Meanwhile see arena top usage keeps rising, he'll surpass kylo at this pace.
  • WERE NOT LETTING IT GO!!!
    HE NEEDS A BUFF!!!
  • TVF
    36575 posts Member
    nah
  • MaruMaru wrote: »
    Meanwhile see arena top usage keeps rising, he'll surpass kylo at this pace.

Because JML is the top arena squad right now and SEE is a hard counter to that. Problem is all the Kylos eat SEEs and you can potentially plummet afterwards
    MikKro wrote: »
    Lets see Kylo in that scenario

I tried to get Kylo in the same scenario (1v1 vs. Traya) but, even using only basics, I kill her before my team is dead.

10os4mnylxhp.gif

Yes, we know... The PVE GL does good PVE things; the PVP GL does not happen to do good in the PVE event. Old news. 🙄

It's not even a thing of pve GL vs pvp GL. I don't ever remember CG saying SEE was PvP only, either.

An R8 GL SEE modded for max offense and crit throws 6k damage hits.

It's just pitiful. Non-GLs do far better. He is not and never was a devastating attacker and CG mislead us from the very beginning.
  • GraveTroll wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »

Because JML is the top arena squad right now and SEE is a hard counter to that. Problem is all the Kylos eat SEEs and you can potentially plummet afterwards

And SEE is no longer even a threat to JML. R8 JML can beat any SEE team as long as it's modded for max offense and you put your best speed mods on JKR. EzPz wins.
    GraveTroll wrote: »

And SEE is no longer even a threat to JML. R8 JML can beat any SEE team as long as it's modded for max offense and you put your best speed mods on JKR. EzPz wins.

Yep. And phase 1 of ReRancor is easy to solo with R8 SLKR if you have it modded right. EzPz phase solo - there's even a video.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    LordDunbar wrote: »

Yep. And phase 1 of ReRancor is easy to solo with R8 SLKR if you have it modded right. EzPz phase solo - there's even a video.

Yep but we can't have that, it needs to be investigated immediately and warrants a post from CG on the weekend.

One day you'll understand where in the puzzle the devs' priorities fit.
  • GraveTroll wrote: »

Yeah, meta works like that, always has. Thus it becomes meaningless at some trying to talk about which team is objectively better. I bet most people would rate rey as the better toon compared to see (+has a better surrounding team options). Yet rey became less useful in terms of arena meta.
  • MetaThumper
    496 posts Member
    edited February 2021

That goes for every single team you throw in arena at any given time though. SEE had brought me the option to climb while pressing auto and cooking bacon versus my climb with SLKR. And this will only get worse as more GLs are released. Should be interesting to say the least.
    Post edited by MetaThumper on

*Sigh we both know this is entirely inaccurate don't we.
  • Keep in mind, if they come out with any future sith, it could “buff” SEE

Check my gif up higher in the thread?

The one regarding this GC and the artificial strength given to the enemies? No.

And the -80% offence on SEE

If you could please elaborate, I still have issue versus SEE and am genuinely interested !
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Yep but we can't have that, it needs to be investigated immediately and warrants a post from CG on the weekend.

You completely missed my point. The point is, just because 1 video shows something being done, does not, in any way, prove that it's easy for the vast majority of players. The phase 1 ReRancor solo is possible - but very difficult to pull off (both in terms of mods and RNG). There are whales in my guild that have tried multiple times now (in airplane mode, of course). Jericho works - but it is EXTREMELY difficult to mod right, and all the opposing team has to do is move mods on Vader and make it almost impossible again. The same goes for the JML counter to SEE. Is it possible? Sure. Do most players have even close to the right mods to pull it off (and an opponent with weak enough mods?) - not usually.

And the only damage that matters to SEE is the damage he does with his ultimate - which can wipe the floor with most Jedi teams.
    Post edited by Nikoms565 on

Exactly. The cherry-picked, anecdotal "examples" that only fit his side of the argument.

• I don't think SEE is the problem. It the people around him. Sith needs some reworks!! Despite all that i still get number 1 in a 2016 Arena Shard.1vy1t7rowmmd.png
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

You completely missed my point. The point is, just because 1 video shows something being done, does not, in any way, prove that it's easy for the vast majority of players. The phase 1 ReRancor solo is possible - but very difficult to pull off (both in terms of mods and RNG). There are whales in my guild that have tried multiple times now (in airplane mode, of course). Jericho works - but it is EXTREMELY difficult to mod right, and all the opposing team has to do is move mods on Vader and make it almost impossible again. The same goes for the JML counter to SEE. Is it possible? Sure. Do most players have even close to the right mods to pull it off (and an opponent with weak enough mods?) - not usually.

And the only damage that matters to SEE is the damage he does with his ultimate - which can wipe the floor with most Jedi teams.

I’ll be honest I wish this type of information was given more. I’ve used the Jericho example several times. Not once did someone respond with, the problem is the modding is difficult and has disadvantages (I’d like to know more about how that). No one said simply moving mods on Vader stops it (again I’d love to know more). Why?

Why not simply respond with. The Jericho counter is great but has the following issues...

I’m not saying you have to lay out the whole strategy, but if you know the point someone is making is incorrect why not just explain it? The GC post (where we are on the same page) is a perfect example. Why not simply say, GC’s are not good way to determine a toons viability because they grant unique modifiers both teams. This makes it impossible to judge because it’s not an accurate environment etc etc.

*** I know you sort of did that there I was just using it as an example. Also I haven’t ruled out the post itself was meant to be nefarious. I’m also not ruling out that perhaps there are post that I simply missed but from someone who was pretty active in this thread I’m confident those types of response where few and far between

*** On last comment regarding damage. I would add It’s also the Health Steal. It makes him very tanky and that attack not only does a lot of damage and kills off light side toons but he recovers a lot of health when he uses. I haven’t checked but his health steal is very high. I wonder if it’s the highest in the game. Certainly that I am aware of.
  • Seems that SEEs stacking mastery isnt working correctly. Got to test R8 SEE vs Bastilla lead JML in arena and noticed that his dmg doesnt get exponentially higher as time goes by, but rather jumps back and forth even when Im just attacking JML with basics. His dmg will even be significantly lower at the end of the 5 minute mark than it was 2-3 minutes earlier, despite facing of a full team with plenty of assists from Wat which should give plenty of extra dmg.

https://youtu.be/MUd3T_BfnEI

https://youtu.be/o2amKXdHPAM
  • Seems that SEEs stacking mastery isnt working correctly. Got to test R8 SEE vs Bastilla lead JML in arena and noticed that his dmg doesnt get exponentially higher as time goes by, but rather jumps back and forth even when Im just attacking JML with basics. His dmg will even be significantly lower at the end of the 5 minute mark than it was 2-3 minutes earlier, despite facing of a full team with plenty of assists from Wat which should give plenty of extra dmg.

jkl reduces your critical damage. look at the non crits, the damage increases constantly
  • mikk207 wrote: »
    Seems that SEEs stacking mastery isnt working correctly. Got to test R8 SEE vs Bastilla lead JML in arena and noticed that his dmg doesnt get exponentially higher as time goes by, but rather jumps back and forth even when Im just attacking JML with basics. His dmg will even be significantly lower at the end of the 5 minute mark than it was 2-3 minutes earlier, despite facing of a full team with plenty of assists from Wat which should give plenty of extra dmg.

jkl reduces your critical damage. look at the non crits, the damage increases constantly

Dang, youre right. Completely forgot about that.
This discussion has been closed.