Thrawn tier 7 help

JohnIV11
9 posts Member
edited February 2021
Here's my Phoenix team. But I just can't beat it. Any suggestions would be great.

Replies

• Level 85 chopper. Dang you cant beat it with 2 gold tiers? I beat it with tier 8 on all of them. Make sure you have all abilities maxed out (other than zetas) especially the uniques.
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    edited February 2021
    If you can't beat it with two g12s, then your mods are either abysmal or even non-existent. Put level 15 mods on them, and make sure you omega their uniques.

If you need help with the mods you have, post a link to your swgoh.gg account.
  • Code998-724-137
    Here's my ally code
  • make a swgoh.gg account. If i remember correctly all you have to do is type in your ally code. it is very helpful website.
  • I did
  • Do you mind sending us a link of your account?
  • thanks. Ill look into it in a few minutes
  • Blubcop
    353 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    You need way more Speed on all. hera and zeb are in an ok range but more would still be better
  • Yes, also finish maxing out abilities other than zetas
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    You have a +18 speed secondaey on Farmboy Luke who doesn't need it. Put that on a more valuable character.

You also have mods on Dooku, Fallen Bastila, T3, and Jolee that have speed secondaries, but they are level 1. Level these up and see if speed rolls again. If it does you might be able to move some to Phoenix. Look through your unequipped mods to see if there are any with speed you can level up or use.
  • Thanks guys I autoed it after changes
  • DarthVenomis
    473 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    lol congrats, Im still trying to complete it, but I'm not really giving it much thought. I need to actually get around to doing it this weekend.
  • Thanks ya been stuck on it for a week now. Got that done and r2d2 done just now. On to commander luke. Stuck at tier 7 there too. Too many characters to upgrade not enough purples.
  • Ok commander Luke acquired. How the hell is getting not jedi... he has a fricking light saber....
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    JohnIV11 wrote: »
    Ok commander Luke acquired. How the hell is getting not jedi... he has a fricking light saber....

tumblr_oabdfz66Lu1twi2hjo4_250.gifv