Why are the weekly ally point shipment are so awful?

Itsa_me_Malario
1308 posts Member
edited February 2021
1ahf5ytqnrf0.jpg
Like these are awful, you get so much more stuff just from opening those packs
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Ally points are an inside CG joke much like the tac gear challenge. They get off on it.
    Well, hell I ain't no politician; kissing **** just ain't my style.
  • Well the mk3 ability mats that come are probably most helpful. They're my main shortage when wanting to apply zetas.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • 1ahf5ytqnrf0.jpg

Then don't buy them?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    1ahf5ytqnrf0.jpg

Then don't buy them?

I don't, when they originally came out, it was slightly a good deal, but now it's just horrible. They don't want to give us the option of opening multiple packs, so it gets tiresome when I have to sit here for an hour spamming open a box skip, open a box skip
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    1k538x0ksasl.jpg

Not too terrible
  • Kyno wrote: »
    1k538x0ksasl.jpg

Not too terrible

Are those Droid Callers crunches? Maybe I'm to early game, but thx for the info.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Ha, yes they are. Especially because a lot of finishers use them.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    1ahf5ytqnrf0.jpg

Then don't buy them?

I don't, when they originally came out, it was slightly a good deal, but now it's just horrible. They don't want to give us the option of opening multiple packs, so it gets tiresome when I have to sit here for an hour spamming open a box skip, open a box skip

Then buy them?
  • Itsa_me_Malario
    1308 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    No it still is a bad deal, this is a sample of 100k ally point crate opening tz8dkd1wslga.jpg
    With 100k ally point you can get 20 Droid callers, but with 4k shard currency you can get 44 Droid callers (heck this was the lowest amount I have gotten per 100k opening usually I get 5k) plus all the salvage materials you get from the crates are way more better than just buying those 5 Droid callers @Kyno
    But you have to tap the bloody screen over 800 times just to spent 100k I still got another 150k left over
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I generally try to but things where they are available, and I will examine and compare the more on the high use/low income currencies, but overall I manage to have shard shop currency (to a low but decent extent) and ally points available.

I currently have over 500k ally points.
  • Hotutils says hi. You can spend those ally points in 10 seconds flat

Please show me how you can spend those 100k ally point in 10 second by opening the packs

Please show me how you can spend those 100k ally point in 10 second by opening the packs
    By signing up to HotUtils.

Google it.

Google it.

Wait isn't that technically against the TOS?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Hotutils says hi. You can spend those ally points in 10 seconds flat

Google it.

Technically, yeah, kind of, in some way....

Reality, not really, sort of...
    Hotutils says hi. You can spend those ally points in 10 seconds flat

Google it.

Technically, yeah, kind of, in some way....

Reality, not really, sort of...

Rather not risk it then, I don't like it when it's a maybe sort of kind of rule,
  • The difference with this and other TOS grey areas is it’s still you managing your account.

I don’t foresee any issue with using it for that reason.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The difference with this and other TOS grey areas is it’s still you managing your account.

Correct, but the grey area comes from you giving "someone else" access to your account to take the actions you are telling them to.

This also falls into the category of "protecting the player", where this rule is more in place to not have players falling prey to someone elses nefarious plans.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Or get an autoclicker lol.
    The difference with this and other TOS grey areas is it’s still you managing your account.

Correct, but the grey area comes from you giving "someone else" access to your account to take the actions you are telling them to.

This also falls into the category of "protecting the player", where this rule is more in place to not have players falling prey to someone elses nefarious plans.

True, having spent years on an account, wouldn't want to lose it just because I wanted to open packs without click on my screen 800 times.

@TVF yeah autoclicker should do the trick thanks

True, having spent years on an account, wouldn't want to lose it just because I wanted to open packs without click on my screen 800 times.

@TVF yeah autoclicker should do the trick thanks

The same people who are now telling you “it’s fine, it’s a grey area, etc.” would also be the first ones to tell you that “it’s your fault, it’s against the TOS and you knew the risk” if your account DID get banned for this.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    kello_511 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

TVF yeah autoclicker should do the trick thanks

The same people who are now telling you “it’s fine, it’s a grey area, etc.” would also be the first ones to tell you that “it’s your fault, it’s against the TOS and you knew the risk” if your account DID get banned for this.

yeah, no
  • TVF wrote: »
    Ha, yes they are. Especially because a lot of finishers use them.

Thx