Can we please make Guild GP search function more useful?

Shaade
14 posts Member
edited February 2021
So I'm in a guild that has suddenly seemed to hit a brick wall when it comes to new applications. For months we were getting 2-3 new applicants pretty much daily - then we made the decision to max out at 50/50 members. A few people later left, and ever since we've been stuck at 46/50 with 0 new applicants (about a month now). After doing some searching I found that other guilds have had similar problems, and it seems to be believed that the guild GP slider in advanced guild search is one of the problems.

It's not hard to see why when looking at it - the slider has 5 settings: 10K+, 100k+, 1mil+, 10mil+ and 100mil+. This is...incomprehensive, to say it kindly. Considering my guild is at 89mil GP (and I'm sure many, many others fall into that 1-100mil bracket), it's no wonder no one can find us.

TL;DR - Can we please have this tiny, yet highly important feature updated? Surely the amount of time and effort required would be minimal.

I would suggest something like 10k+, 1m+, 10m+, 25m+, 50m+, 75m+, 100m+, 125m+, 150m+, etc. etc.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• If you keep your recruiting to the in game system, it’s going to take you awhile to find people. Nowadays there are other resources like discord where people look to join guilds.
  • If you keep your recruiting to the in game system, it’s going to take you awhile to find people. Nowadays there are other resources like discord where people look to join guilds.

Yeah, we did realize this and have started using other means like the forum and Discord - not that it has helped any, so far.

Still, I don't think this should detract from the need to update the in-game search function.