Galactic Challenge feats 2/15 [MERGE]

Prev1345
ShawDou
297 posts Member
edited February 2021
Looks like Galactic Challenge feats are reaching new lows.
First we got Beskar mando feat, then we got full mando squad feat. Each of them alone were clearly not hard enough to do, so why not require them both now at once?

Like seriously?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• hgqi4t3ruvwf.jpg
    This is all you can expect from now on, not the 2nd best crate, third best crate
  • Any tips on the 3 trick pony feat?

CLS
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • MasterSeedy
    4992 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    CLS and a willingness for multiple restarts. Without R2 or Barriss you're [redacted], so make sure you mod R2 for crit chance or use both R2 & Barriss or both.

Also? Stun Bossk & go full bore after Mandalorian, because once he hits his payout it's game over, and you need to kill him twice.
  • Next GC feats:

- Complete with a full Mandalorian squad
    - Use Beskar Mando
    - Do x damage with Beskar Mando

In all seriousness, what bothers me the most with full mandalorian squad feats is that the player modifier essentially becomes useless. That's a major difference from Beskar Mando feats; "back then", we still had the bonus for whichever faction was on the spotlight.

They introduced a new mechanism only to - pretty much - nullify it (at least, when it comes to helping the player - the AI still gets their GC buffs...).

i did CLS with wat. use wats tech for abilities (i only used tank and attacker) then cleans people with wats basic
  • For 3 abilities feat i used Padme, anakin, gmy, ahsoka and GK. Wait first rounds for stacking dot, then use anakin special to boost protection and padme healing, you will have lots of courage to one shooting, then when you need, use padme healing one more time to boost courage and clean dots and clean up rest of bounty hunters.
  • Ive just stopped caring what crate i get
  • I mean, the challenges at this point are about figuring out what tickets you can get where with which teams, not getting the same tickets for every feat in each tier.

I figure most active players would at least have Jango, Canderous and Sabine at 7* and 85, and maybe Gar and ISC as well. We all got Mando and Armorer at 3*, and they're both good enough to get a few tickets if you can get them geared high enough. I had the fortune of having enough gear saved up to be able to gear Armorer to X and Mando to XI last time this feat was available. They're both at 3* and 5* respectively, and with good mods are good enough to do decent damage below tier 5.

As frustrating as it is to not completely finish every tier's feats, you can still upgrade your rewards chest once or twice with feats that are not faction-related.

So you stopped caring about ur mods? Cool
  • Calagon wrote: »
    We all got Mando and Armorer at 3*.
    Mando has been available for ages, I got him 7* relic F2P months ago.

I found that using Traya's Isolate on Bossk was a great help for the feat with only 3 specials (the other toons were my SLKR team).
    But the other suggestions above sound great too.

Otherwise, I share everyone's sentiment that having half the feats non-F2P friendly is quite frustrating. I'm stuck at crate 3.
  • Is there something about 3 special abilities and galactic legends or something? Because I tried a JML team, used no special abilities and didn't get the feat.
  • Who else was on the team?
  • DarthAsajj wrote: »
    Calagon wrote: »
    We all got Mando and Armorer at 3*.
    Mando has been available for ages, I got him 7* relic F2P months ago.

I found that using Traya's Isolate on Bossk was a great help for the feat with only 3 specials (the other toons were my SLKR team).
    But the other suggestions above sound great too.

Otherwise, I share everyone's sentiment that having half the feats non-F2P friendly is quite frustrating. I'm stuck at crate 3.

No its not that this GC is not F2P friendly, it's the fact that 4 out of 8 GC are for the same faction, it's the CG way of saying give us money
  • Hal_10000 wrote: »
    Is there something about 3 special abilities and galactic legends or something? Because I tried a JML team, used no special abilities and didn't get the feat.

GAS on the team? He follows up basics on his turn with the special ability Telekinesis.
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    Hal_10000 wrote: »
    Is there something about 3 special abilities and galactic legends or something? Because I tried a JML team, used no special abilities and didn't get the feat.

GAS on the team? He follows up basics on his turn with the special ability Telekinesis.

Ah. That would be it then.
  • So...we need to use the junk mando squad. We also need to use the junk legendary Beskar Mando. We can’t use more than three special abilities. We are going against a team that has immense health recovery every other turn because of the world modifier which makes the damage output minimal at best when paired with the enemy modifier.

These are getting to be so much fun :)

@CG_Doja_Fett this isn’t fun.
  • Easy enough to get Simple Tricks with Vader, KRU, OG Kylo, Malak, Wat. Tank Tech to Vader. I used my other two specials to put the Weapon tech on OG Kylo and the Health recovery on KRU. Let the BH all die to DoTs popping.
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    So...we need to use the junk mando squad. We also need to use the junk legendary Beskar Mando. We can’t use more than three special abilities. We are going against a team that has immense health recovery every other turn because of the world modifier which makes the damage output minimal at best when paired with the enemy modifier.

These are getting to be so much fun :)

@CG_Doja_Fett this isn’t fun.

Also, at least three revives on the enemy team. Fun fun fun!

• UdalCuain wrote: »
    Easy enough to get Simple Tricks with Vader, KRU, OG Kylo, Malak, Wat. Tank Tech to Vader. I used my other two specials to put the Weapon tech on OG Kylo and the Health recovery on KRU. Let the BH all die to DoTs popping.

Only nets you the 5th box though.

It is what it is at this point. CG is pushing this junk faction and junk legendary on us and is requiring insanely high relic levels for them for GC’s. Oh well. I’m sure there’s new mandalorian faction characters on the way which you need to buy to get up to snuff to make the faction or BMando less trash than he is right now.

So you stopped caring about ur mods? Cool

Without either mando feat you can’t get better than the tier 4 crate. However I’m not complaining as I’m not heavily invested in the mando faction.

Like Ravens just said above it just is what it is at this point
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    The red box is like kyber in GAC - simply not for me unless I get really lucky. Whales gonna whale, the rest of us has to settle for scraps.
  • I cant do better than T5 box.
    This is getting worse and worse.
    I guess in few months i ll be happy with only T1 box
  • I just learned something new, Mandos disintegrate works against Supreme Kylo even when he’s in his ultimate stance.
  • I just learned something new, Mandos disintegrate works against Supreme Kylo even when he’s in his ultimate stance.

That’s a major bug then. His ultimate makes it so he can’t be defeated

To clarify:
    Mandos disintegrate doesn't insta-defeat him but deals reduced massive dmg (WAI) when he's not in his ultimate (WAI) and deals reduced massive dmg when he's in his ultimate (not WAI). Not sure if he can be defeated by this reduced dmg in ultimate as my SLKR was too healthy to take a potential final blow.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • It’s that old conundrum, what happens when an unstoppable force meets an unmovable object?
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    It’s that old conundrum, what happens when an unstoppable force meets an unmovable object?

Mine took 140k of damage. His ult should prevent that though I thought, and he should be taking 99,999 (or 69,999 if the GL unique affects it)
    ddb2vq8nx6qy.png

Edit: that's two instances of 69,999 he's taking, something is funky.