Galactic Challenge feats 2/15 [MERGE]

Replies

• Yeah I thought that Kylos damage immunity should prevent damage. But apparently that’s not the case.
  • GCs are supposed to be replayable content. Killing SLKR in his ultimate forces you to play it again.
    Well played CG.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Yeah I thought that Kylos damage immunity should prevent damage. But apparently that’s not the case.

If the Destroy effect can't be prevent, then at a stretch I suppose it makes sense that the damage those immune to Destroy effects takes instead cannot be prevent either. I don't understand why SLKR is taking effectively twice the amount of damage he should in that scenario though.
  • Made all the feats tier 7 except the full mando. It appears aftermath that I should need the full mando feat to tier 7 in order to have the last crate. If I did the full mando feat to tier 6 (I cant but if) I will have 109/110.

I hope CG is happy with this pathetic calcul.
  • This is my first GC with Beskar Mando unlocked. And I still can’t get top reward crate. Not happy.
  • It's so much fun, I can't believe you don't like it! Those Mando feats a great, look at all the cool mandalorians we have in the game. CG is one of the best gaming companies out there and they really know how to produce a ocean of great content!
  • For anyone who can qualify for the feats:
    Finished the 3 specials with cls, han, chewy, chewpio, 3po.

I did the beskar feat with jml, gas, jkl, jkr first just to get that feat done.

For the mando feat I found it easier than the traya GC which I couldn't complete after hours if trying but I finished tier 7 in about 5 tries with jango lead (r7), beskar (r5), armorer (r3), mando (r5) and canderous (g11).
  • I’ve tried to be positive about GC’s for the most part but they seem to be getting worse and worse with each GC. I’m not a top crate player I normally get T6, maybe 5 depending on the feats in that week but I pick up whatever mod slice materials and I’m happy for the most part but recently each one has just felt awful. Not even sure what crate I’ll actually get for this one but it’s not nice seeing my guild discord blow up about another crappy GC. What started as a game mode I liked and thought was interesting is slowly having the fun drained out of it and it’s not fun to see
  • Saada wrote: »
    For anyone who can qualify for the feats:

For the mando feat I found it easier than the traya GC which I couldn't complete after hours if trying but I finished tier 7 in about 5 tries with jango lead (r7), beskar (r5), armorer (r3), mando (r5) and canderous (g11).

Is the Mando feat possible with a 4* Armorer? As well, what was your strategy?
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Saada wrote: »

It was generally try and get the contract and use mandos disintegrate to pick them off. Your armorer needs to survive at least long enough to get 3 stacks on mando (she needs to get armor shred on bossk for her first turn). Beskar is there to keep jango and mando alive.
    Once you start countering the contract happens pretty quickly. I killed bossk first, then mando with my mando, my jango killed boba which stopped him reviving and then it just took time to kill the other two.
  • Ive just stopped caring what crate i get

So you stopped caring about ur mods? Cool

Without either mando feat you can’t get better than the tier 4 crate. However I’m not complaining as I’m not heavily invested in the mando faction.

Like Ravens just said above it just is what it is at this point

Even you do, there's still not much for the event. Those events (this is the 2nd) are focusing on both BH and beskar.

I have all mandos R3+ except the armorer, guess what?
    The armorer and Canderous has their uses in the last event so I wont said that, but the rests?
    Sabine R3 yeah, is she useful or an strategy asset in both mando GC? No.
    GarSaxon and ISC R5! They just die without the effort.

Not saying that the event should favored these 3 above, but hey, I have them all reliced, at least give me a chance.
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    edited February 2021

Its possible, make her slower than enemy mando, there's a chance enemy mando will reduce someone's health lower than 65% so she can use 3 stacks beskar on BH mando.

Edit: just passed with this strategy, armorer 4* G10 speed 241 (slower than enemy mando).
    Post edited by Phoenixeon on
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »

Its possible, make her slower than enemy mando, there's a chance enemy mando will reduce someone's health lower than 65% so she can use 3 stacks beskar on BH mando.

Edit: just passed with this strategy, armorer 4* G10 speed 241 (slower than enemy mando).

Thanks! I’ll try this. Any health/Protection goals I should have with her? Mine is G11.

Also, what speeds/ stats are on your other Mando’s? Thanks!
  • To be fair... while I hate galactic challenges and think the feats are garbage, this mode isn’t the game’s future. It seems conquest mode is. We just have to make it through a little longer until hopefully a better game mode emerges.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    To be fair... while I hate galactic challenges and think the feats are garbage, this mode isn’t the game’s future. It seems conquest mode is. We just have to make it through a little longer until hopefully a better game mode emerges.

I have a bad feeling about this. So far it looks too much like GC 2.0 - now with microtransactions!
  • 9hqs0h01zm3y.png
    This is definitely a big bug. @CG_Doja_Fett another bug in the GC’s.
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    It’s that old conundrum, what happens when an unstoppable force meets an unmovable object?

Mine took 140k of damage. His ult should prevent that though I thought, and he should be taking 99,999 (or 69,999 if the GL unique affects it)
    ddb2vq8nx6qy.png

Edit: that's two instances of 69,999 he's taking, something is funky.

• Crate with 70 keys looks to be the best my squads can do. Padme for Simple Tricks Tier 6, JKL for Tier 7 full, Mandalorian squad only able to do Tier 3.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    T4 with 4* armorer and g12 mandos, other feats were easy. Can’t get last box w/o max mando feats but other than that seemed pretty standard. At least I don’t have to spend time on it.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you

Also, what speeds/ stats are on your other Mando’s? Thanks!

Canderous R5 speed 241(99) - guess he's not important here, jsut trigger beskar or whatever
    Mando R7 speed 276(112)
    Jango R5 speed 271 (93)
    Beskar R7 speed 274 (130)

Enemy bossk has speed of 320+, I give up to outspeed him.
    And if you gonna 1 shotted, you are gonna 1 shotted, even at R7. So I guess using right skill at right time is more important than Relic lvl.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    I just unlocked MBA with G10 IG-11 and Mando, G9 Greef, G8 Trashbag Dune so I can get the second best box. It's really not that big of a deal.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • T7 cleared with SLKR squad sub Beskar Mando in for FOO.

T4 3-ability feat cleared with SLKR squad.

T3 all feats cleared with garbage mandalorian toons.

That’ll give you the 2nd best box.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    trvbo3lffwze.png
    cwzu8nvisqa9.png

F2P friendly
  • Straegen
    194 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    The Mandalorian faction currently has near zero synergy and it turns the GCs from a fun challenge to an exercise in frustration vs perseverance. I completely understand wanting to use the shiny new toys in a GC to help with sales. However until the Mandalorian faction gains characters that work reasonably well together, please go back to requiring them but not making a feat out of using them as a team. Even changing it to "win with three Mandalorians" would be a big help.

• TVF wrote: »
    I just unlocked MBA with G10 IG-11 and Mando, G9 Greef, G8 Trashbag Dune so I can get the second best box. It's really not that big of a deal.

It's not big if deal TVF, I completely agree with you, it just becomes a big deal when half of the freaking GC in a month are for one faction and that faction can't do squat without the newest legendary character,
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Straegen wrote: »
    The Mandalorian faction currently has near zero synergy and it turns the GCs from a fun challenge to an exercise in frustration vs perseverance. I completely understand wanting to use the shiny new toys in a GC to help with sales. However until the Mandalorian faction gains characters that work reasonably well together, please go back to requiring them but not making a feat out of using them as a team. Even changing it to "win with three Mandalorians" would be a big help.

@Straegen I dont think we can quite say they dont work reasonably well together, because they kind of do. Especially in the confines of the events, players have posted several relatively low gear teams that work with winning strategy, not entirely based only on RNG.
  • These GC’s are super not fun when it’s all Mando related. Do my quick battles with arena squad and then don’t touch it again. Crossing fingers their new game mode won’t be Jawa or Lobot specific