Galactic Challenge feats 2/15 [MERGE]

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Enas_Yorl wrote: »
    it will be GC squared. You can only advance with r8 full Mandolorian team. But before you enter you must have an r8 Ki Adi Mundi, too. Because its a GREAT GAME ... isnt it?
    its not mend to be a fun game. Its a re-iteration of the most hated Galactic War with scaling difficulty. Remember that? Just the same algorithm we see in GC and will see in conquest. Thats also the reason it took only one year to develop it....

Actually, yes, the game is fun.

If you are not having fun, that may be a sign you are doing something wrong.
  • Using the full mando team is totally a joke right now. The feat is getting harder and harder. Even a full R7 team get smashed in less then 3-4 min. Most of my guild mate don’t even want to play it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    IL168 wrote: »
    Using the full mando team is totally a joke right now. The feat is getting harder and harder. Even a full R7 team get smashed in less then 3-4 min. Most of my guild mate don’t even want to play it.

@IL168
    Ultra wrote: »
    trvbo3lffwze.png
    cwzu8nvisqa9.png

F2P friendly

• Kyno wrote: »
    Enas_Yorl wrote: »
    it will be GC squared. You can only advance with r8 full Mandolorian team. But before you enter you must have an r8 Ki Adi Mundi, too. Because its a GREAT GAME ... isnt it?
    its not mend to be a fun game. Its a re-iteration of the most hated Galactic War with scaling difficulty. Remember that? Just the same algorithm we see in GC and will see in conquest. Thats also the reason it took only one year to develop it....

Actually, yes, the game is fun.

If you are not having fun, that may be a sign you are doing something wrong.

iq4asizr9zg9.gif
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Using the full mando team is totally a joke right now. The feat is getting harder and harder. Even a full R7 team get smashed in less then 3-4 min. Most of my guild mate don’t even want to play it.

@IL168
    trvbo3lffwze.png
    cwzu8nvisqa9.png

F2P friendly

Ha ha....7 million gp and no comment on how many attempts. Just because some of you like to complain shame doesn’t mean this isn’t ridiculous.
  • Fieldgulls wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

@IL168
    trvbo3lffwze.png
    cwzu8nvisqa9.png

F2P friendly

Ha ha....7 million gp and no comment on how many attempts. Just because some of you like to complain shame doesn’t mean this isn’t ridiculous.

So, because it can't be done in a single attempt, that means the complaints are valid? That should have been listed as a criteria then.

Every week these complaints pop up, and every week those people forget that we still get more rewards from GC now than we did before they Mando specific feats were added. Even if every other you only get the 3rd box.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    Fieldgulls wrote: »

@IL168
    trvbo3lffwze.png
    cwzu8nvisqa9.png

F2P friendly

So, because it can't be done in a single attempt, that means the complaints are valid? That should have been listed as a criteria then.

Every week these complaints pop up, and every week those people forget that we still get more rewards from GC now than we did before they Mando specific feats were added. Even if every other you only get the 3rd box.

Normally when people complain they are frustrated because they care or have put some time/effort into an objective that may seem fruitless. Whether they’re right or wrong we get the same complain shamers in every thread. Who are they to judge what/where/when people can complain?
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »

@IL168
    trvbo3lffwze.png
    cwzu8nvisqa9.png

F2P friendly

Normally when people complain they are frustrated because they care or have put some time/effort into an objective that may seem fruitless. Whether they’re right or wrong we get the same complain shamers in every thread. Who are they to judge what/where/when people can complain?

Because the constant complaints about stuff that isn't valid masks the complaints about stuff that is valid.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

@IL168
    trvbo3lffwze.png
    cwzu8nvisqa9.png

F2P friendly

Offering help or suggestions on how to get past a problem or misconception someone seems to have is complaint shaming????

That's an interesting take on someone trying to be helpful.
  • TVF wrote: »

@IL168
    trvbo3lffwze.png
    cwzu8nvisqa9.png

F2P friendly

Because the constant complaints about stuff that isn't valid masks the complaints about stuff that is valid.

To you or to them?

@IL168
    trvbo3lffwze.png
    cwzu8nvisqa9.png

F2P friendly

Sure, complain if you want. It's kind of what we do here.

Doesn't change the fact that what we have now gives more rewards per week than what we had before.
  • Irrelevant
    Irrelevant

Disagree. You know you can't do the feat, so why cause yourself frustration by trying? Simply skip it, do what you can, and accept the now higher rewards.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

@IL168
    trvbo3lffwze.png
    cwzu8nvisqa9.png

F2P friendly

To you or to them?

Both.

@Kyno where's my paycheck?
  • Let them say their peace. Why would it bother you? You are saying your peace in CPit thread.
    Let them say their peace. Why would it bother you? You are saying your peace in CPit thread.

Okay. But in this very specific instance, the guy said that full r7 teams can't beat the feat. Someone responded with a team less than r7 that can do it. I don't understand why that's bad?
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    They can say their piece if it makes sense. 99% of the complaints here do not make sense. Like this one.

@IL168
    trvbo3lffwze.png
    cwzu8nvisqa9.png

F2P friendly

To you or to them?
    You can’t deny there are “complaints” all over these forums that are just down to misunderstandings on the player’s part.

“My Thrawn didn’t apply fractured” - he had CBM
    “I didn’t use any specials in the GC but didn’t get the feat” - you used GAS, who uses a special every turn
    “My FOO gave TM to SLKR but it didn’t work” - enemy had Hux, preventing TM gain.
    “I have done 10 sims a day for 14 days and not got a shard on Kuill” - no you haven’t.

These “complaints” are not valid. To anyone.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member

@IL168
    trvbo3lffwze.png
    cwzu8nvisqa9.png

F2P friendly

To you or to them?
    You can’t deny there are “complaints” all over these forums that are just down to misunderstandings on the player’s part.

“I didn’t use any specials in the GC but didn’t get the feat” - you used GAS, who uses a special every turn
    “My FOO gave TM to SLKR but it didn’t work” - enemy had Hux, preventing TM gain.
    “I have done 10 sims a day for 14 days and not got a shard on Kuill” - no you haven’t.

Well, if CG would fix their game people wouldn't not understand kits right?
  • I would have preferred Mando faction or BAM but not both. I'm fine with this monetization as long as Conquest doesn't follow the Scopely route and they add a battle pass.
  • Mr_White wrote: »
    I would have preferred Mando faction or BAM but not both. I'm fine with this monetization as long as Conquest doesn't follow the Scopely route and they add a battle pass.

It's not even monetization. Beskar has been out for 2 months.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    And is easy to get.

@IL168
    trvbo3lffwze.png
    cwzu8nvisqa9.png

F2P friendly

:joy: this comment is hilarious. Last month it was "be happy with more GCs! So what if you can only get the 2nd box every other?" Now we're supposed to be happy we can only get the 3rd box :joy: so on this track, by May we all should be grateful we can get the T-1 Box. nothing like 10k credits, 5k fleet credits, 10 shards of a toon we already have 330 of 1 mod and some blue gear and purple gear we have tons of! WOOO!!!!!

@IL168
    trvbo3lffwze.png
    cwzu8nvisqa9.png

F2P friendly

To you or to them?

I've gone over a week without a Mon Mothma shard before so you asserting someone is lying about not getting shards is just ridiculous. Come on. RNG can and does totally allow for that to happen.

@IL168
    trvbo3lffwze.png
    cwzu8nvisqa9.png

F2P friendly

:joy: this comment is hilarious. Last month it was "be happy with more GCs! So what if you can only get the 2nd box every other?" Now we're supposed to be happy we can only get the 3rd box :joy: so on this track, by May we all should be grateful we can get the T-1 Box. nothing like 10k credits, 5k fleet credits, 10 shards of a toon we already have 330 of 1 mod and some blue gear and purple gear we have tons of! WOOO!!!!!

That's not what I said. This person in particular can only get the third box. This person knows that going in, so why is this person adding extra frustration by trying when they know they'll fail? I still get the top or second box.

And no matter how you slice it, it's still more rewards than we got pre-Mando feats.

@IL168
    trvbo3lffwze.png
    cwzu8nvisqa9.png

F2P friendly

That's not what I said. This person in particular can only get the third box. This person knows that going in, so why is this person adding extra frustration by trying when they know they'll fail? I still get the top or second box.

And no matter how you slice it, it's still more rewards than we got pre-Mando feats.

You might as well have said "It's more rewards than we got when there was no GC." But so what? It's less rewards than we got in January. With the Mando feats. So I'm worse off in February than I was in January. That's nothing to be happy about or grateful for.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    The second box is still easy to get if you bother to get MBA, who is easy to get.
  • I don't have beskar and my mandos are bollocks. But I don't care. I'm past caring. I don't spend on the game, and Beskar can be unlocked over time. I'm probably a month away. They'll probably change the requirements, but meh.

No point in complaining, the game is there to support those that are willing to pay, it's always been that way, and that's fine. If you want to get everything that's new you have to be willing to pay for it, or just wait, or hoard crystals so you can accelerate unlock.

You don't have to like it, but that's the way it is. IF you don't realise this by now then you've been out of the loop for a while! :wink:
    Mr_White wrote: »
    I would have preferred Mando faction or BAM but not both. I'm fine with this monetization as long as Conquest doesn't follow the Scopely route and they add a battle pass.

It's not even monetization. Beskar has been out for 2 months.

We live in a capitalist society, this game is designed to make money. Trying to insinuate this isn't a monetary move is ridiculous on your part.