Did tb just get more difficult?

Whole slew of new lineups havent seen before this tb and all i havt5oueyctb6vj.jpg
cqtf4vh2ilxl.jpg
m0bidx5up1fd.jpg
bvqw5xhhbkfc.jpg
pypt3ac7f4z8.jpg
e gotten

Replies

• No, TB did not get more difficult.
  • Idk, i have had exact same gear and have been averaging 4/4 with 3 dif teams for months now and lost 8 waves total so far this tb. Thats 8/ 36 lost amongst teams that maybe miss 1 wave total per team per tb..very odd
  • months later our guild has 10 KAM shards and I can't beat ships most times even with a fully relic'd fleet. the GAS mission is hit or miss. Never even seen p4. half my guild don't even attempt battles. so frustrating
  • Are you filling ship platoons in phase 1? Think I’ve lost 1 ship combat mission in the last 6 months.
  • I had my JKL only get 1 wave in one phase of this TB. The RNG and obscene difficulty are just nasty. But it's WAI just ask Top Cash.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    It is WAI. Never had one wave with JKL. You did something wrong.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I had my JKL only get 1 wave in one phase of this TB. The RNG and obscene difficulty are just nasty. But it's WAI just ask Top Cash.
    65 waves for me this time around. Best in guild got 67.

Think we’re past the days of blaming RNG or difficulty now, don’t you?

oh you're right it's my fault that my r7 arena modded JKR was ganged up on by all the droids and blasted into nothingness before I got a turn. How silly of me. And then my Jolee was ganged up on by all those droids too. Clearly my strategy of hitting "enter battle" needs to be improved upon.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    I had my JKL only get 1 wave in one phase of this TB. The RNG and obscene difficulty are just nasty. But it's WAI just ask Top Cash.

oh you're right it's my fault that my r7 arena modded JKR was ganged up on by all the droids and blasted into nothingness before I got a turn. How silly of me. And then my Jolee was ganged up on by all those droids too. Clearly my strategy of hitting "enter battle" needs to be improved upon.

Your mistake was made prior to hitting "enter battle." Mods, team, or both.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    I had my JKL only get 1 wave in one phase of this TB. The RNG and obscene difficulty are just nasty. But it's WAI just ask Top Cash.

I love the optimism.
  • TVF wrote: »

Well you've never had alot of things happen to you in this game but that doesn't mean they haven't happened to others.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Well you've never had alot of things happen to you in this game but that doesn't mean they haven't happened to others.

Very true.

Typically they also did something wrong. It's ok to do something wrong. It's not ok to blame the game though.

Same team with same mods got 4/4 on the same node in phase 2. But go ahead and tell me I'm the problem. It seems to be all you know how to do.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member

Same team with same mods got 4/4 on the same node in phase 2. But go ahead and tell me I'm the problem. It seems to be all you know how to do.

RNG works both ways. You can get lucky with the same team and mods. Also it gets harder as you progress.

RNG works both ways. You can get lucky with the same team and mods. Also it gets harder as you progress.

same node. in the same territory. If CG is increasing the difficulty bc guilds are staying in the same territory for 2 phases that's deeply disturbing news.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member

same node. in the same territory. If CG is increasing the difficulty bc guilds are staying in the same territory for 2 phases that's deeply disturbing news.

Hahaha ok fine RNG still works both ways. But feel free to ignore that part.

What's your team?

Clearly it does. If you’re not getting a turn, you don’t have the modding right.

My advice?

- mod JKL as slow and high offence as you possibly can.
    - Mod one Jedi as fast as possible, so they go first and use heroes arise first move to give JKL full TM so he can stun all the enemy.

I remod Hoda to 353 speed for the second tip, though in later phases I can use JML with JKL so I don’t need to remod Hoda at all.

It’s got me 4/4 every phase this TB. So yes, it does sound like you’re doing something wrong.