2Next

Replies

• TVF wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Legend91 wrote: »
    Legend91 wrote: »
    I used his lead with JK Luke, HYoda, GMyoda and Revan. I only took one turn before GMYoda and Revan were destroyed. I have all protection primaries other than the speed arrow. His speed is not great, but not bad either (535)

Using JKL under JML instead of building a 2nd jedi team that will get an easy 4/4 most of the time? Ok.

But if you got 0/4 with that team then it's clearly a player problem and you should get more familiar with game mechanics.

In my first try, that is what I did. You can't judge like that with knowing no facts on how I play. I finished top 7 in my arena the last few days.
    When i initially used him with not as good jedi he was obliterated and that is why i chose to include JK Luke, but no difference was made. Ability block was evaded and AOE took 2 of my toons straight away.
    How is that a player problem?

Looks like you know everything better so good luck on your future attempts in LS Geo TB.
    JML lead is still not bad and has given people 4/4's without using all the top jedi with him. So it's in no way "a joke".

I can't pull it off and field JML under JKL's lead instead to 4/4. Any pointers on how to have success with JML's lead in LS TB would be appreciated !

(caveat - I only use this in phase 1 where I need two jedi teams and run both JKL and JML lead. JKL lead is vastly superior later phases)

I use JML JKR GAS Shark Jolee. Get to ult ASAP. Use Shark heal on JML so he keeps taunting. Shark also will dispel droideka on basic. Can call her to assist whenever that's needed, otherwise call GAS.

Thx, I'll try that next month ! But I think until I have 10 relic'd jedis, I'll have a hard time fielding 2 teams anyway Oo I'll give my g12 Jolee a chance to shine though, maybe Luke's taunting will shield him enough.

My Jolee is also G12. Other four have relics. On the JKL team (GMY Ben GK Hoda) GMY is G12, others relics.

Seems we have a very similar roster, I can field the exact same teams Oo I guess you're also a member of the Scrooge McGear Gentleducks Club. 16/16 on p1, here I come !
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Hmmmm.....I take 1st every day using JML lead, and very rarely have to buy a refresh.....I apparently am doing something wrong🤔
  • Kokie wrote: »
    Hmmmm.....I take 1st every day using JML lead, and very rarely have to buy a refresh.....I apparently am doing something wrong🤔

I assume you don't have many SEE's in your arena shard.
  • GA_Phoenix
    368 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Yeah, JML is the best joker in this game. He allways make me laught if he efflux like this ...
    m4sizd860luf.png

After that, the only thing i can do für the next 30 Second is press autoplay :lol:
  • AlexanderG wrote: »
    Kokie wrote: »

Or maybe he switches to SLKR to beat them?

Or maybe he switches to SLKR to beat them?

Perhaps. What I thought OP meant is that he takes number 1 and doesn't drop too much. If the shard had a few SEE's I think that would be less likely to happen. I know there has been a lot of criticism of SEE but if there is one thing he does well, is take out JML.
  • So, I switched to a JKLuke lead on LS Geos and got 4/4, with only loosing my G12 Jolee.
  • GA_Phoenix wrote: »
    Yeah, JML is the best joker in this game. He allways make me laught if he efflux like this ...
    m4sizd860luf.png

After that, the only thing i can do für the next 30 Second is press autoplay :lol:

What kind of mods do you have on him? Relic 7 or 8?
  • What kind of mods do you have on him? Relic 7 or 8?

Relic 7 and these are my mods for him ...

ym3blhf006nh.png

• GA_Phoenix wrote: »
    What kind of mods do you have on him? Relic 7 or 8?

Relic 7 and these are my mods for him ...

ym3blhf006nh.png

I have all primary protection, other than the arrow with speed. Interesting set up, now I can see the huge damage output.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    AlexanderG wrote: »

It's an old shard.....everyone has everything for the most part. I simply run jml because I drop the least with him
  • Kokie wrote: »

It's an old shard.....everyone has everything for the most part. I simply run jml because I drop the least with him

I'm just surprised he holds so well if lots of your shard mates have SEE, but yeah, whatever works and I'm sure JML is a better defensive option that SEE.

I'm just surprised he holds so well if lots of your shard mates have SEE, but yeah, whatever works and I'm sure JML is a better defensive option that SEE.

In my shard which is 5 years old i think, SEE is 1st every day, followed by a bunch of JML/JKRevan. There are days that i haven't played in the Arena at all and my JML will go from 2-10 to 25-35.

In my shard which is 5 years old i think, SEE is 1st every day, followed by a bunch of JML/JKRevan. There are days that i haven't played in the Arena at all and my JML will go from 2-10 to 25-35.

Not bad. I only have SEE as a GL and while I can get into the top 20, timing is everything as I can drop from say 12 to the 60s really quite rapidly. Still, I don't mind that there's no one mega squad as all the GLs can beat each other.
    Easy to climb, but easy to fall too!
  • GA_Phoenix
    368 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    I have all primary protection, other than the arrow with speed. Interesting set up, now I can see the huge damage output.

Its not just the Mods. Masters Training and Jedi's Will on him are vital to make this nuke working.

Edit:

Its better to have him high health so this build also can work against SEE bcs. protection is useless against the Emperor. ^^

I'am on a Nov 2015 shard filled with veteran players so there is no squad, that can hold on defense.

Most of us drop out of the top 20ths bcs everyone has at least 2 legends. SLKR slaps SEE - SEE eats JML - JML kicks SLKR and Rey is out of order.

I'am totaly fine with that. :lol:

Post edited by GA_Phoenix on
  • I have JML and I like him. I don't like - to the point it really **** me off - how his charge can be blocked, while the other 3 GL's gain charge passively. Then to add salt to the wound is that all 3 other GL's gain some type of invulnerability - Rey, damaged reduced to 1 - and she can pass out life blood, SLKR - well, he just hunches over and can't be hurt, SEE can't be targeted at all if toons are linked - but all 3 of them can gain their charge passively.

JML - the greatest Jedi in the movies... can have his charge blocked, the other toons have to use his charge as a special and basically miss their turn, and is still vulnerable when his charge is filled.

It's really not fair.
  • sneeyatch wrote: »
    I have JML and I like him. I don't like - to the point it really **** me off - how his charge can be blocked, while the other 3 GL's gain charge passively. Then to add salt to the wound is that all 3 other GL's gain some type of invulnerability - Rey, damaged reduced to 1 - and she can pass out life blood, SLKR - well, he just hunches over and can't be hurt, SEE can't be targeted at all if toons are linked - but all 3 of them can gain their charge passively.

JML - the greatest Jedi in the movies... can have his charge blocked, the other toons have to use his charge as a special and basically miss their turn, and is still vulnerable when his charge is filled.

It's really not fair.

My thoughts exactly and you have no chance of charging it outside of the leader position.
    Also, he is the only one who needs his faction and the very best of his faction. It is ridiculous!
  • On the other side...
    His Ult is not nessessary to run him in events and Arena. Its just an Bonus to make a really strong toon even stronger.

Don't forgett what happend after he changed form in the movie ... :lol:
  • Same goes to the rest of the GLs though. It is just that the bonuses for the other 3 GLs is much bigger and it is easier to get it.
    Forget what? That he was the only character that could be targeted and had 200% Evasion?
    Because if you are going to make SEE untouchable, you should make JML the only one touchable in his line up till he is dead. I don't know if this would work or anything, but if we are going to base the toon on the movie that is what I think of him.
  • GA_Phoenix
    368 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Lets call it balance ;-)

The last thing this game needs is an overpowerd GL without a weaknes.

• That he was the only character that could be targeted and had 200% Evasion?
    Because if you are going to make SEE untouchable, you should make JML the only one touchable in his line up till he is dead. I don't know if this would work or anything, but if we are going to base the toon on the movie that is what I think of him.

I would actually be ok with this if it became part of his kit. He only has a 2% dodge chance against physical attacks. The should make it that once he gains his ult, he's the only one that can be targeted until death, but has an extremely high dodge chance. I mean he's a tank - make him a super tank.

• TVF
    36518 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Same goes to the rest of the GLs though. It is just that the bonuses for the other 3 GLs is much bigger

Not paying attention to the damage GAS and JKL do post-ult I take it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • SithAmer
    227 posts Member
    Guys, I am hoping to get JML once the next JKL event returns. Do I get his ultimate or just leave him without ultimate and focus on other things?

I already have SLKR and did not go for SEE even though I met all requirements.
  • SithAmer wrote: »
    Guys, I am hoping to get JML once the next JKL event returns. Do I get his ultimate or just leave him without ultimate and focus on other things?

I already have SLKR and did not go for SEE even though I met all requirements.

JML works fine without his ultimate, it's just a bonus. You will unlock it without doing anything special anyway. Let the tickets pile up while you farm what you need and engage the event from time to time, you're in no hurry.
  • I am still not impressed with his performance overall.
    I am happy to finish in the top 15 in the arena most days, but other than that not a great GL.
    I thinks how the "jedi lessons" are being distributed is weak and probably should also be a locked buff.
    Also, if you don't protect your allies (Rey) or yourself (Kylo) while in ultimate and don't deal massive damage while activating your ultimate (Rey & Kylo) or gain massive offense when activating your ulti (SEE) or work well with other factions and not just the one you are assigned to, I think at least you should gain 100% Turn meter and take a turn.
    I know JML gains offense as well and boosts his allies a bit, but you have probably lost all your allies till then or JML is getting low.
    Lastly, I am not saying he is a bad toon or anything, but for the amount of time you have to put to get him and compared to ALL the other GL i think he needs some type of small change.
  • I know JML gains offense as well and boosts his allies a bit, but you have probably lost all your allies till then or JML is getting low.
    If this frequently happens to you, you are not playing the team well. Obviously it won't work vs SEE most of the time, but against Rey you should have near full protection on all when activating the ultimate and against Kylo JML lead is just a hard counter.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Lastly, I am not saying he is a bad toon or anything, but for the amount of time you have to put to get him and compared to ALL the other GL i think he needs some type of small change.

I like his lead with a fast team, but even if you don't, he doesn't need fixing. The JKR lead team with JML is currently 34% of the meta. Next highest is SLKR at 10%. He's fine.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH