Please update JML Lead. Really frustrating to fight against JKR Lead.

12346Next

Replies

• My point is they want to buff his lead, but why? He's already a key part of the strongest team the game has ever seen. To make his lead useful they either have to nerf jkr lead (maybe not a bad idea), or make the jml lead even stronger than jkr. So make the best pvp team in game even stronger? That's why I'm saying I don't get it and the data backs it up.
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    Falco3 wrote: »
    My point is they want to buff his lead, but why? He's already a key part of the strongest team the game has ever seen. To make his lead useful they either have to nerf jkr lead (maybe not a bad idea), or make the jml lead even stronger than jkr. So make the best pvp team in game even stronger? That's why I'm saying I don't get it and the data backs it up.

I think people mostly want a tweak like inherited teachings buff can’t be prevented or dispelled. Or be able to activate the ultimate when not leader. Most just want to be able to use their GL and reach ultimate, but can only reach ult in leader spot due to the kit. I still use JML lead as I find more enjoyment reaching ult than not.

JML can be beaten whether JKR or JML lead so claiming most powerful team isn’t exactly accurate. If that was the case, then SEE would be most powerful since he crushes Jedi (there’s a thread well over 120 pages stating SEE is far from best, he’s not and I’m not claiming he is). There really isn’t a best team anymore when it comes to PvP IMO.
  • LeeB
    56 posts Member
    Sorry your still 124 pages of posts behind SEE for a buff :p wait in line
  • Falco3 wrote: »
    For those asking for buffs, I don't get it. I don't have jml but from what I see in the top of my arena, jml is the dominant arena meta. Jkr's power creep lead is the problem if any. I get its frustrating not to really use the ultimate or jmls lead. But why would CG buff the best arena toon in the game?

I'm not saying we need a buff, but we need another way to get the ultimate charged (other than his lead/which still can take a while). If you get a shiny new toy, you want to play with it. Because he is better in a JKR L, you don't get to use the entire toy.If your argument is "then don't use him in a JKR L" then you are missing the point. The other GLs can get their ultimates much faster even if they aren't the leader. I just want to be able to use his ultimate before there is only 1 toon left in PvP.

It doesn't seem like it is that is too much to ask for.
  • And his ultimate isn't even that great in comparison to the other GLs. All of them (except Luke) basically have instakill abilities tied to their ultimate.
  • Ffs, when it’s arguably a good strategy to not invest an ult on your brand new GL, for GAC matchmaking purposes, you need to fix one or the other. Step up your game, CG.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Adamklark wrote: »
    Well in my experience I only see jml teams at higher ranks with jkr leadership, maybe few krakens have insane speeds and can afford not having jkr leads (for debuff spam with jkl and jml)

I am not even a whale.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • GA_Phoenix
    368 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Revan Lead is easy to beat with JML Lead. You have the Speed advantage at your side. Simply dont use JMLs AOE in Round 1. Increase the CDs of the enemy JML instead and call your Hoda to assist for Bonus TM. Then focus down the enemy Revan. After that go for GAS. Those are the easyest mirror matches of all time if you do it right. :sunglasses:

If you are lucky you can stretch the fight until your JML gets his Ult ready :lol:

9p8hu54dhcxq.png
    Post edited by GA_Phoenix on
  • dgree
    520 posts Member
    BigFudge wrote: »
    And his ultimate isn't even that great in comparison to the other GLs. All of them (except Luke) basically have instakill abilities tied to their ultimate.

tbf, all the other ones are attackers (okay, rey is a little bit of a weird toon).
  • dgree wrote: »
    BigFudge wrote: »
    And his ultimate isn't even that great in comparison to the other GLs. All of them (except Luke) basically have instakill abilities tied to their ultimate.

tbf, all the other ones are attackers (okay, rey is a little bit of a weird toon).

In addition to massive damage, Rey also completely protects her team while in the ultimate she can get with or without her lead. Kylo is invincible during his ultimate as well. And See destroys your team completely. Again, I'm not asking for a buff. Im not even asking them to change JMLs ultimate (which is absolutely the worst of all 4) but id just like to be able to charge it (efficiently) whether he is lead or not.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    GA_Phoenix wrote: »
    Revan Lead is easy to beat with JML Lead. You have the Speed advantage at your side. Simply dont use JMLs AOE in Round 1. Increase the CDs of the enemy JML instead and call your Hoda to assist for Bonus TM. Then focus down the enemy Revan. After that go for GAS. Those are the easyest mirror matches of all time if you do it right. :sunglasses:

If you are lucky you can stretch the fight until your JML gets his Ult ready :lol:

9p8hu54dhcxq.png

They could design a prestigious quest around this: "Activate JML's ultimate in arena 10 times."
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • JML still need a better lead than JKR.
  • My JML normally reaches ultimate 1.5 minutes into the fight. You guys just don't know how to use him
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    JML lead is a walk over compared to JKR lead. The tenacity up and speed bonus is a problem for JML lead.
  • Looooki wrote: »
    JML lead is a walk over compared to JKR lead. The tenacity up and speed bonus is a problem for JML lead.

Jedis get +40 speed from JML Lead
    JKR Lead (with wat) gives +25 Speed.
    There is no speed advantage with JKR Lead :wink:

Also with JML you just can nuke the whole squad using the jerichot strategy. Only the enemy JML will survive the AOE.

Gone in 60 seconds.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/590563316254900234/802826850589212702/Heroes_2021-01-24-09-46-34_003_001_001_001_001_001.mp4
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Looooki wrote: »

You absolutely need to go before enemy's JML. Then:

1) They Grow Beyond on Hyoda aiming enemy's JML
    2) Mark enemy's JKR
    3) Then, in any order:
    - Master's training on JML aiming enemy's JKR
    - Stalwart advance on JML aiming enemy's JKR
    - GAS lay the smackdown on enemy's JKR
    4) Efflux them like there's no tomorrow
    5) Press Auto to pick up the pieces
  • Starslayer wrote: »

2) Mark enemy's JKR
    3) Then, in any order:

Why do you go with Grow Beyond on Hyoda?
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    Hoda’s basic feeds TM.
  • Starslayer wrote: »

2) Mark enemy's JKR
    3) Then, in any order:

wow...
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Ok, I wasn't sure if it was for the 5% turnmeter or it was some other reason.
    thanks
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    Honestly, I use “they grow beyond” on JKL to remove tenacity on JML, however my JML-led team is modded so I can get all except GAS to take a turn before opposing JKR in my arena.
  • I use GMY instead of Hoda to get to ult faster. Open with TGB to GMY, GMY does BM to get ten up going, then start charging the ultimate.
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »

2) Mark enemy's JKR
    3) Then, in any order:

wow...

wow what?
  • Konju wrote: »
    Honestly, I use “they grow beyond” on JKL to remove tenacity on JML, however my JML-led team is modded so I can get all except GAS to take a turn before opposing JKR in my arena.

If I'm not mistaken, Tenacity up is only for 1 turn, so JML lose it after his turn, which comes after your JML's first move and before the rest of your team. If my memory serves well, it was your post that made me realized that "They grow beyond" was the way to go against JKR's lead. Thanks again for that ! I always field JML as a leader ever since; except when I'm slower in mirror, where JKL steps up.
  • While See has a solo team with wat, what does JML has other than a poor lead 😕 ?
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Spharynx01 wrote: »
    While See has a solo team with wat, what does JML has other than a poor lead 😕 ?

A good one, used correctly.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Spharynx01 wrote: »
    While See has a solo team with wat, what does JML has other than a poor lead 😕 ?

A good one, used correctly.

As your comments...
  • Spharynx01 wrote: »

A team that allows you to beat any non-SEE team available, albeit a ultimate that, although not useless, doesn't live up to its GP cost.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Has Rey heard about jml being better as non-lead? it's outrageous, it's unfair!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you