Assault battles reverted back to 1 day

13Next

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    13jkelly wrote: »
    CG has got to be the most stingiest company I’ve ever see. All of these other squad based games are doing it right.

If it were me and I hated the game I'd stop playing it. For some reason I'm an outlier here.

Is it the game or CG’s handling of it that they hate

But if they focused on playing the game more and enjoying what they love, and less on that handling, they could be happier...... never mind that's a silly idea.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Kyno wrote: »
    CG has got to be the most stingiest company I’ve ever see. All of these other squad based games are doing it right.

If it were me and I hated the game I'd stop playing it. For some reason I'm an outlier here.

But if they focused on playing the game more and enjoying what they love, and less on that handling, they could be happier...... never mind that's a silly idea.

Play what you love instead of complaining about what you hate...why does that sound familiar? ;)

ETA : Ido agree though. That's why when I am particularly frustrated, I don't post on the forums as much and just play. Judging by my post count, I enjoy the game quite a bit.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Kyno wrote: »

Except when that handling of the game hinders your playing of the game.
  • EA_Joz
    4056 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone! Please remember to keep things friendly and constructive.

EA_Joz
  • Can we just get more assault battles? I would have liked them to stay at 2 days, but we could at least go for more of them requiring different pairs of squad tags. CG can still get theirs from folks needing to raise up more squads, and we get greater frequency of the events.
  • Stiehl wrote: »
    Can we just get more assault battles? I would have liked them to stay at 2 days, but we could at least go for more of them requiring different pairs of squad tags. CG can still get theirs from folks needing to raise up more squads, and we get greater frequency of the events.

Did you just say you want half of the current assault battles we get per month to require mandalorians?
    Can we just get more assault battles? I would have liked them to stay at 2 days, but we could at least go for more of them requiring different pairs of squad tags. CG can still get theirs from folks needing to raise up more squads, and we get greater frequency of the events.

Did you just say you want half of the current assault battles we get per month to require mandalorians?

"More assault battles....", ie in addition to the ones we have. I don't care what factions they add, I just want to see a higher frequency of them. Creating two new ones and having those replace currently existing ones on the calendar isn't what I'm talking about.

Also, it couldn't be just Mandalorians, since every assault battle has you choose between two different factions.
    Stiehl wrote: »

"More assault battles....", ie in addition to the ones we have. I don't care what factions they add, I just want to see a higher frequency of them. Creating two new ones and having those replace currently existing ones on the calendar isn't what I'm talking about.

Also, it couldn't be just Mandalorians, since every assault battle has you choose between two different factions.

You underestimate their capabilities lol
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »

You underestimate their capabilities lol

Exactly.