Returned player and confused

Hi! I'm rn lvl 61 I have really bad team I need someone to guide me to somewhere.
Rn building jedi and phoenix squads to get gmy and palpatin.
Can someone help me a bit?
And I have seen that a lot of u are using some kind of a link to see each other profiles how can I do this too? I will add mine after u tell me how too.
Thx

Replies

• Go to swgoh.gg and make an account to get the link. I would recommend that you restart because you will be way behind in the arenas and won’t catch back up.
    3v3 FTW
  • VeryYes_OmerS
    5 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Go to swgoh.gg and make an account to get the link. I would recommend that you restart because you will be way behind in the arenas and won’t catch back up.

Thanks mate. Here it is:

https://swgoh.gg/p/892787936/
  • Get palpatine and prepare for thawn later. Just focus on leveling up while you gear your jedi and rebels. Once you hit level 80 more options will open up
    3v3 FTW
  • Use Empire in squad arena when you get palpatine. For now you are just going to have to use Phoenix.
    3v3 FTW
  • Use Empire in squad arena when you get palpatine. For now you are just going to have to use Phoenix.

Thanks again!
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Go to swgoh.gg and make an account to get the link. I would recommend that you restart because you will be way behind in the arenas and won’t catch back up.

Thanks mate. Here it is:

Since you've been inactive for some time, I wouldn't worry too much about squad arena. Instead delay your entry into fleet arena while you build your pilots/crews. If you're lucky you may join a young fleet arena shard once you decide to enter fleet arena and then hang on to the top ranks.
    Don't waste resources on the Endurance. It's considered the weaker of your 3 capital ships. Executrix is good and Tarkin will fit well in your empire team. Leave the starter guild and join a real guild with high level of activity and hAAT on farm.
  • Waqui wrote: »

Thanks mate. Here it is:

Since you've been inactive for some time, I wouldn't worry too much about squad arena. Instead delay your entry into fleet arena while you build your pilots/crews. If you're lucky you may join a young fleet arena shard once you decide to enter fleet arena and then hang on to the top ranks.
    Don't waste resources on the Endurance. It's considered the weaker of your 3 capital ships. Executrix is good and Tarkin will fit well in your empire team. Leave the starter guild and join a real guild with high level of activity and hAAT on farm.

He’s in fleet arena (lvl 61)
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »

Thanks mate. Here it is:

It looks like OP finished the last of the 3 fleet introduction quest lines, so yes, now he is in fleet arena.

(As far as I know it's not based on his level like squad arena is. At least back in '17 you could postpone entering fleet arena until you reached higher levels)
  • Waqui wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »

Thanks mate. Here it is:

It looks like OP finished the last of the 3 fleet introduction quest lines, so yes, now he is in fleet arena.

(As far as I know it's not based on his level like squad arena is. At least back in '17 you could postpone entering fleet arena until you reached higher levels)

I already did joined but thanks for the tip, I will stop upgrading my endurance and will upgrade Executrix once I will have resources again😔 saw that too late.
    Anyway I have one more question how do I farm/get big amount of coins? I feel like I'm always chasing for coins and can't level up anyone😔
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Credits are a limited resource. Only spend it on characters you plan to use in the near future.

Building a few scoundrels for the credit heist events is worth the investment. The most common reward is 5 million credits every time the event appears. Boba Fett is great for that event and there are other scoundrels like Vao, Zaalbar, ST Han etc. which you will build eventually to unlock some legendary characters.

Also moving to a real and active guild instead of your starter guild will earn you some credits from guild events. Try finding one that does heroic tank raids.