Any lvl 70 Daka's?

I'm lvl 62. Looking for high lvl Daka's so I can finish some DS battles

Replies

• VastDeath
    127 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Have a 6* fully geared and lvled
  • I have 7* maxed
  • I am level 65, could also use a daka. My allies have her but she never appears to borrow
  • bleeaauuh wrote: »
    I have 7* maxed

Sweet. What's your ally code mate?
  • bleeaauuh
    1006 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    She will only appear to borrow if she is being used as the leader for the area where you are attempting to use her, so if you want her for ds battles your ally needs to have used her as leader for the last ds battle they did
    Bc daka leader is useless nobody will usually have her there unless it has been requested by thier ally's, I've set my daka as leader of my ds if you want to use
  • Cool. Thanks buddy.
  • VastDeath wrote: »
    Have a 6* fully geared and lvled

What's your code ?
  • 327-343-878 if you'd like to use her. I have her set as leader and recently 3* everything so I have no need to change her.
  • Thanks. Sent.
  • Daka makes these hard modes much easier :)
  • bleeaauuh
    1006 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    She's has that affect on every aspect of the game, a split beast of a character and crazy op basic attack with the double stun
  • mel
    127 posts Member
    VastDeath wrote: »
    327-343-878 if you'd like to use her. I have her set as leader and recently 3* everything so I have no need to change her.

I've got a 7* Ventress. Mind if I add you to finish the dark side hard? You'll get a request from Mel. All good if you have no room.
  • IAmException
    478 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    327-343-878 if you'd like to use her. I have her set as leader and recently 3* everything so I have no need to change her.

Could I add you for a day or two and then you could un add me? I just need to get past 4 battles. My ign is ZDuval11
  • mel wrote: »

I've got a 7* Ventress. Mind if I add you to finish the dark side hard? You'll get a request from Mel. All good if you have no room.

Could I add you for a day or two and then you could un add me? I just need to get past 4 battles. My ign is ZDuval11

I accepted you guys
  • do you have room for 1 more? I need Daka too if it's not too much of a trouble for you! thanks!
  • do you have room for 1 more? I need Daka too if it's not too much of a trouble for you! thanks!

I accepted
  • mel
    127 posts Member
    mel wrote: »

I accepted you guys

Thanks mate!
  • bleeaauuh wrote: »
    She will only appear to borrow if she is being used as the leader for the area where you are attempting to use her, so if you want her for ds battles your ally needs to have used her as leader for the last ds battle they did
    Bc daka leader is useless nobody will usually have her there unless it has been requested by thier ally's, I've set my daka as leader of my ds if you want to use
    bleeaauuh wrote: »
    Would it be possible to use your Dhaka for DS battles ?