Breaking News: CG Does Not Adjust Drop Rates When You Get Close

Replies

• I would have rather taken double drop rate than double shard rate any day of the week.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    13jkelly wrote: »
    I would have rather taken double drop rate than double shard rate any day of the week.

But you have, it's from 23:59:59 to 0:00:00. Or for those who don't know what "metric" means: 11:59:59 pm to 12:00:00 am. Who in their right mind is starting the day with 12 o' clock..
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Up,Up,Down,Down,B,A,Start will give you 30 shards

That code is incorrect.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    JuAuobA.png
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    Love that 2/2 on IG and Kuiil. Congrats.
  • It's so obvious: Chances are rigged but as he's part of the conspiracy they excluded his account from it and made it look like he's right. His claim is totally fake news and you can see they tricked us as they show planets in Star Wars as spheres while everyone knows they are flat. That comes from the chems in chemtrails, the world government is trying to hold us down. And meanwhile they make deals with the lizard men living in our hollow earth to show us more lies like the fake moon landing. It's all inside jobs.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • TVF wrote: »
    JuAuobA.png

I don't believe they manipulate drop rates, either. But that still doesn't prove it. 2 images is as small a sample, as if I post 2 images with 0/5.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    JuAuobA.png

I don't believe they manipulate drop rates, either. But that still doesn't prove it. 2 images is as small a sample, as if I post 2 images with 0/5.

Thanks Ric Olie.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Enas_Yorl wrote: »
    Statistics. Boring. But play Borderland on how it should be done with any loot.

Nah I like playing this game.
    JuAuobA.png

Thanks Ric Olie.

Ric who?
    JuAuobA.png

Have this thread turned into a humblebrag about how you now have beskar mando? :)
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Morgoth01 wrote: »
    JuAuobA.png

Have this thread turned into a humblebrag about how you now have beskar mando? :)

Wasn't gonna bother but new GC changed my mind......

RUi9hXy.png
  • Sample size is too small
  • I am curious if they offered double the drop rate but you had to actually fight the individual battle vs hitting sim x 5 how many of you would you take the time to fight each battle for the higher rate?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I am curious if they offered double the drop rate but you had to actually fight the individual battle vs hitting sim x 5 how many of you would you take the time to fight each battle for the higher rate?

For double, absolutely.

That code is incorrect.

Not for playing solo ;)
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Calo_Nord wrote: »
    Anecdotal

Thank God - at least someone used that word correctly this week. :eyeroll:

Um, anecdotal

That code is incorrect.

Not for playing solo ;)

Afraid it is. Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, start
  • I'll be testing the theory on Piett, I've been doing 15 sims a day for the last 3-4 days to get him to 7* (final character for SEE and I have all the gear to relic) and I've been getting 5 shards a day.
  • I'll be testing the theory on Piett, I've been doing 15 sims a day for the last 3-4 days to get him to 7* (final character for SEE and I have all the gear to relic) and I've been getting 5 shards a day.

I hope you realize this entire thread is a joke. There is no theory. There is no conspiracy. The drop rates are constant (even if RNG happens). Even if your drops taper off a little, it would "prove" absolutely nothing.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I'll be testing the theory on Piett, I've been doing 15 sims a day for the last 3-4 days to get him to 7* (final character for SEE and I have all the gear to relic) and I've been getting 5 shards a day.

I hope you realize this entire thread is a joke. There is no theory. There is no conspiracy. The drop rates are constant (even if RNG happens). Even if your drops taper off a little, it would "prove" absolutely nothing.

I'm well aware that it's a joke thread, I have read it.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    I'll be testing the theory on Piett, I've been doing 15 sims a day for the last 3-4 days to get him to 7* (final character for SEE and I have all the gear to relic) and I've been getting 5 shards a day.

Actually it's not a joke thread, it's debunking the ridiculous theory often expressed here that CG lowers the drop rate when you approach 100/100.
  • Well @TVF , I can agree on that k3l7r2q18l6k.jpg
    Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise ?
  • It's a great thread. I was entertained while my crap was loading ^^
  • Rebmes wrote: »
    It's a great thread. I was entertained while my crap was loading ^^

Glad you were entertained. TVF will be he all...well, forever. Please tip your waitstaff.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Rebmes wrote: »

Glad you were entertained. TVF will be he all...well, forever. Please tip your waitstaff.

Yes I will be a he forever.

I mean, I think I will be. Never say never I guess.
    Rebmes wrote: »

Yes I will be a he forever.

I mean, I think I will be. Never say never I guess.

You can still retire and pass your account to your children. TVF will be there forever, that's just a given.

After "Old Money", "Old Likes". The main issue will be to decide which child will get the responsability of account management, as there are each entitled a equal share of Likes, by law

That code is incorrect.

Not for playing solo ;)

if you are playing solo it's just up and down for an unnamed amount of times, right?
This discussion has been closed.