Adventures in Discord

13Next

Replies

• Options
  • Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    Seems the link is not valid anymore. Can someone create a permanent link ?

7ui1sjvdhg7g.png

• Options
    Csharpmao wrote: »
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    Seems the link is not valid anymore. Can someone create a permanent link ?

7ui1sjvdhg7g.png

https://discord.gg/naP6bFUkv7
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Piewalker
    200 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Piewalker wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    e3w4e5e5gm8n.png

Doja, I know you mentioned highlighting top guilds, and showcasing them

Here's the leaderboard for this month, after speaking to some of the members of the #1 guild, they said they are happy to co-operate with you!

So feel free to reach out to FC Nova!

Some good ideas I've heard from top guild members in another server is:

1. In-Game Pop-up
    2. Customized portrait or title

They were the good ideas?! :-o

Feel free to present other options you'd like to see.

The inference being that we should only comment positively on the merit of ideas unless we put others forward?

Maybe if it was prefaced "a couple of ideas" rather than "some good ideas" I wouldn't have thought to comment but when I looked at them, a vague "in game pop up" was lost on me. What would that be for exactly? In my experience, pop ups are just annoying.

Custom portraits and titles are open to abuse and just create the overhead to police them. Plus not everyone has the creative genius to imagine a parrot with a wampa arm! :-p

Celebrating the people who have spent the most money on the game is also not going to be everyone's cup of tea but, whilst I personally don't connect with that, I do agree the level of commitment and support (and I don't just mean revenue there) they give the game should be recognised. The great thing about the game is that it can be enjoyed at different levels but that doesn't mean we can't all appreciate and admire the highest levels of achievement through understanding what that requires.
    Post edited by Piewalker on