Mace Windu - why should he be a GL or stronger in general? Serious Question

Replies

• IronCross wrote: »
    SerWulfgar wrote: »
    I’m not sure people understand the term Galactic Legend. Mace is a marquee type of toon that deserves a touch up. But not GL status. The only characters that deserve GL status at this point in time are Jedi Master Kenobi and Lord Vader (pre-suit). That’s it. There is no other characters that even compare with the GL status of two of the most important characters in Star Wars lore. Look at who we’ve had as GLs. Luke, Palpatine, Rey, Kylo Ren. Literally the main protagonists and antagonists of the OT and sequels. Mace doesn’t even come close to this status.

That's the official version, but it doesnt make it true. Ask a random person on the street for a random SW character, they will say Darth Vader. Not Fallen Anakin, but Darth Vader. Half of the ppl who have seen ep 7-9 havent got a single clue who th is Kylo Ren. Same goes for Rey tbf, it suits disney, and i dont scoff CG for turning her into a GL, but she isnt iconic anyway. Probably bb8 made a more powerful impact than her and i am not even kidding here.

For me "Legends" are: Palpi, Vader, D/JK Revan, Luke (not SkypeLuke, RoTJ Luke), Yoda, Mandalore the Great. These are the ppl who were known (by name at least) close to everyone in the Galaxy during their lifespawn.

Since this is strictly personal I could easily imagine ppl adding to this list as per their own taste. You may argue for Valkorion, but he is just a Palpatine wannabe imo and not in this game either. One could name some Sith like Bane, yeah, i could live with them too.

(Funnily enough, probably Holdo made herself a name across the galaxy too after her "Now that's podracing!" moment. Still not a GL)

Mace being a GL is debatable, least to say. Kenobi is a good candidate too. Then again, keep in mind, that title itself (Galactic Legend) is made up by CG and doesnt mean too much to the Lore, sooo it makes little to no difference whatsoever.

Jabba and Boba Fett would also be known across the galaxy using your definition so I’m all for it.

Yeah, hard to argue with that. I am personally not so much hyped for Boba but there is high chance that he was known and dreaded across the whole galaxy.
  • SerWulfgar wrote: »
    I’m not sure people understand the term Galactic Legend. Mace is a marquee type of toon that deserves a touch up. But not GL status. The only characters that deserve GL status at this point in time are Jedi Master Kenobi and Lord Vader (pre-suit). That’s it. There is no other characters that even compare with the GL status of two of the most important characters in Star Wars lore. Look at who we’ve had as GLs. Luke, Palpatine, Rey, Kylo Ren. Literally the main protagonists and antagonists of the OT and sequels. Mace doesn’t even come close to this status.

That's the official version, but it doesnt make it true. Ask a random person on the street for a random SW character, they will say Darth Vader. Not Fallen Anakin, but Darth Vader. Half of the ppl who have seen ep 7-9 havent got a single clue who th is Kylo Ren. Same goes for Rey tbf, it suits disney, and i dont scoff CG for turning her into a GL, but she isnt iconic anyway. Probably bb8 made a more powerful impact than her and i am not even kidding here.

For me "Legends" are: Palpi, Vader, D/JK Revan, Luke (not SkypeLuke, RoTJ Luke), Yoda, Mandalore the Great. These are the ppl who were known (by name at least) close to everyone in the Galaxy during their lifespawn.

Since this is strictly personal I could easily imagine ppl adding to this list as per their own taste. You may argue for Valkorion, but he is just a Palpatine wannabe imo and not in this game either. One could name some Sith like Bane, yeah, i could live with them too.

(Funnily enough, probably Holdo made herself a name across the galaxy too after her "Now that's podracing!" moment. Still not a GL)

Mace being a GL is debatable, least to say. Kenobi is a good candidate too. Then again, keep in mind, that title itself (Galactic Legend) is made up by CG and doesnt mean too much to the Lore, sooo it makes little to no difference whatsoever.

Eh I disagree. Our GL’s so far have literally been some of the most important characters in the movie lore. It makes sense for them to go the Kenobi/Lord Vader route. These GLs are coming out in pairs. What’s a more iconic duo than Kenobi/Anakin (besides Vader/Jedi Luke)?

Eh I disagree. Our GL’s so far have literally been some of the most important characters in the movie lore. It makes sense for them to go the Kenobi/Lord Vader route. These GLs are coming out in pairs. What’s a more iconic duo than Kenobi/Anakin (besides Vader/Jedi Luke)?

The two faces of Revan. That's absolutely a missed opportunity.

Satele Shan vs Darth Malgus (debatable)

ABSOLUTELY NOT Rey vs Kylo

Sorry for flood i dont dare to edit it so quickly:

Yoda Vs Palpatine (Glass half full on this one)

• The two faces of Revan. That's absolutely a missed opportunity.

Nah. They absolutely ruled the meta, they just did it before GLs were a thing. If we had jumped straight from CLS and Threepio power levels to GL power levels the game would be worse today.
  • The two faces of Revan. That's absolutely a missed opportunity.

Nah. They absolutely ruled the meta, they just did it before GLs were a thing. If we had jumped straight from CLS and Threepio power levels to GL power levels the game would be worse today.

I was told CG plans years ahead? Strange.
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    General Anakin Skywalker said Kenobi was as wise as Yoda and as powerful as Master Windu. I always took that to mean something. Windu was a yardstick to other Jedi when it came to power. Just as Yoda was the yardstick for wisdom.

He should be very powerful.

• This is a good point. Both B1 and B2 are much better than Mace.

Also, Clone Wars Chewie is better.
  • Mace needs his clone troopers before a rework can truly happen. Just Like GK
  • He definitelt doesn't need to be a Galactic Legend. Folks keep saying everyone should be a Galactic Legend. At some point someone is going to seriously suggest a Boss Nass Galactic Legend (after all, he led ALL the Gungans!).

I understand he does more in Clone Wars. He was important enough in the prequel trilogy that he should at least be useful. Giving him a capital ship was supposed to make him worthwhile, and it did for a while--but Ships 2.0 really screwed him over, and then Negotiator eendered him totally obsolete.

In general all the Galctic Republic jedi need some improvements. They're just all so old and out of date that even their base stats pale in comparison to modern releases and don't even get started on their abilities...
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    He definitelt doesn't need to be a Galactic Legend. Folks keep saying everyone should be a Galactic Legend. At some point someone is going to seriously suggest a Boss Nass Galactic Legend (after all, he led ALL the Gungans!).

I understand he does more in Clone Wars. He was important enough in the prequel trilogy that he should at least be useful. Giving him a capital ship was supposed to make him worthwhile, and it did for a while--but Ships 2.0 really screwed him over, and then Negotiator eendered him totally obsolete.

In general all the Galctic Republic jedi need some improvements. They're just all so old and out of date that even their base stats pale in comparison to modern releases and don't even get started on their abilities...

Bingo. He doesn’t need to be god tier, nor do the other GR Jedi but cmon, they should at least be on the level of GG at this point and be useful in LSGeoTB
  • MasterSeedy
    4992 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    they should at least be on the level of GG at this point and be useful in LSGeoTB

All they really need to do is make him a Support instead of a Tank and his usefulness would quadruple. He doesn't have a Taunt anyway, and they can't allow KAM's bonuses to spread to attackers (for fear of overpowering GAS & JKA) or Tanks (for fear of overpowering GK). But with KAM's bonuses on Mace as he currently exists - with no taunt - he becomes much more viable.

Now some tweaking would also help. His leadership could be made into a unique so as to better fit the "support" role, or Smite could be improved by not only dispelling buffs from enemies, but also granting a buff to or dispelling a debuff (or more than one) from allies).

Even better would be something like taking his current leadership, which looks like this:
    Jedi allies gain 20% Offense and 9% Critical Chance, and they recover 5% of their Max Health when scoring a critical hit.

and making it something like this (whether or not you convert it to a unique at the same time, but I still favor converting it to a unique):
    Jedi allies gain bonuses according to their role:
    • Attackers gain immunity to Daze and 9% Critical Chance for each attacker ally, and at the end of each turn in which they score a critical, they gain 5% Critical damage (stacking) until the end of battle.
    • Healers gain 50% TM whenever any ally falls below 50% Max Health and gain the unique buff Saving Grace at the beginning of each encounter, which can be neither copied nor dispelled, until defeated. Whenever any Jedi ally is defeated, if there is an active Jedi ally with Saving Grace, one Jedi with Saving Grace loses that buff and the defeated Jedi is revived with 70% Health, 70% Protection, and 20% TM for each other active Healer ally.
    • Supports recover 1% Max Protection and 1% Max Health per Support ally whenever a buff expires on any ally, and immunity to ability block
    • and
    • Tanks gain +20% Defense each time they are critically hit, stacking until the end of the encounter or until defeated. They also gain the unique buff The Will of the Force at the beginning of each encounter, which can be neither copied nor dispelled, and lasting until that character is defeated. While a character has Will of the Force, it is immune to Destroy effects (except from Raid bosses). Whenever any attacker or support ally falls below 50% Max Health, if there is at least one active Jedi ally with Will of the Force, one such ally loses that buff, equalizes health % with the wounded ally, heals 5% of Max Health and Max Protection for each Tank ally, and then gains Taunt and Frenzy for 3 turns.
    Non-Jedi gain stealth for 2 tuns at the beginning of each encounter.

Mace would then make every Jedi better at doing what they're supposed to do (and protect non-Jedi, which is something Jedi are supposed to do, by granting them stealth). The little bits that make certain effects more powerful if the squad has more than one toon with the same role also encourages experimentation with squads that overload one character type, which would be interesting to see put to use in theory crafting. Put him on the field with KAM and you've got not just a decent team, but an excellent team. Not meta, really, but getting close. Combine that with a solid attacker (GAS, maybe? or JKA?) and the +5% crit damage stacking until end of battle offers at least a small hope that some enterprising theory crafter could figure out a way to use Mace to solo HSTR. Even Aayla might work in that role, since with her counter-attack she would gain those +5% stacks faster than other attackers.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Magruffin wrote: »
    Mace is/was the only jedi who could use Force Choke (a dark-side ability) due to Vapaad (his lightsaber technique, may be off on spelling). His technique alone makes him up there with some other legendary jedi

Luke used Force Choke in RotJ and Anakin, Barriss Offee and Ahsoka used it in the Clone Wars. Even Grogu used it, he learned from the Jedi in the Jedi Temple.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • they should at least be on the level of GG at this point and be useful in LSGeoTB

All they really need to do is make him a Support instead of a Tank and his usefulness would quadruple. He doesn't have a Taunt anyway, and they can't allow KAM's bonuses to spread to attackers (for fear of overpowering GAS & JKA) or Tanks (for fear of overpowering GK). But with KAM's bonuses on Mace as he currently exists - with no taunt - he becomes much more viable.

Now some tweaking would also help. His leadership could be made into a unique so as to better fit the "support" role, or Smite could be improved by not only dispelling buffs from enemies, but also granting a buff to or dispelling a debuff (or more than one) from allies).

Even better would be something like taking his current leadership, which looks like this:
    Jedi allies gain 20% Offense and 9% Critical Chance, and they recover 5% of their Max Health when scoring a critical hit.

and making it something like this (whether or not you convert it to a unique at the same time, but I still favor converting it to a unique):
    Jedi allies gain bonuses according to their role:
    • Attackers gain immunity to Daze and 9% Critical Chance for each attacker ally, and at the end of each turn in which they score a critical, they gain 5% Critical damage (stacking) until the end of battle.
    • Healers gain 50% TM whenever any ally falls below 50% Max Health and gain the unique buff Saving Grace at the beginning of each encounter, which can be neither copied nor dispelled, until defeated. Whenever any Jedi ally is defeated, if there is an active Jedi ally with Saving Grace, one Jedi with Saving Grace loses that buff and the defeated Jedi is revived with 70% Health, 70% Protection, and 20% TM for each other active Healer ally.
    • Supports recover 1% Max Protection and 1% Max Health per Support ally whenever a buff expires on any ally, and immunity to ability block
    • and
    • Tanks gain +20% Defense each time they are critically hit, stacking until the end of the encounter or until defeated. They also gain the unique buff The Will of the Force at the beginning of each encounter, which can be neither copied nor dispelled, and lasting until that character is defeated. While a character has Will of the Force, it is immune to Destroy effects (except from Raid bosses). Whenever any attacker or support ally falls below 50% Max Health, if there is at least one active Jedi ally with Will of the Force, one such ally loses that buff, equalizes health % with the wounded ally, heals 5% of Max Health and Max Protection for each Tank ally, and then gains Taunt and Frenzy for 3 turns.
    Non-Jedi gain stealth for 2 tuns at the beginning of each encounter.

Mace would then make every Jedi better at doing what they're supposed to do (and protect non-Jedi, which is something Jedi are supposed to do, by granting them stealth). The little bits that make certain effects more powerful if the squad has more than one toon with the same role also encourages experimentation with squads that overload one character type, which would be interesting to see put to use in theory crafting. Put him on the field with KAM and you've got not just a decent team, but an excellent team. Not meta, really, but getting close. Combine that with a solid attacker (GAS, maybe? or JKA?) and the +5% crit damage stacking until end of battle offers at least a small hope that some enterprising theory crafter could figure out a way to use Mace to solo HSTR. Even Aayla might work in that role, since with her counter-attack she would gain those +5% stacks faster than other attackers.

Hmmmm idk, that seems kinda complicated and intricate.
    I like where your head is at though.

Right now you have KAM who gives GR Jedi 30 speed, 40% max health and 20% offense. Then also offense equal to 10% max health to support and healer. I think you could turn it to a leadership role honestly and then you’d make a GR Jedi team very good if he does die quick.

For Mace, like you said, change him to support and give him a unique to give him a proper role of support. Also rework his current kit. Something like....

Invincible assault: Deal physical damage to target enemy. If Mace is above 50% health, deal 50% more damage to target enemy and expose them, which can’t be resisted. If mace is below 50% health, mace recovers health and protection equal to the damage done and gains foresight.

Smite: Deal physical damage to all enemies and clear all positive status effects and inflict daze on primary target and one random enemy. This attack cannot be countered.

Vaapad (Unique): If all Allies are galactic republic Jedi at the start of battle, they gain the following bonuses for the rest of battle:
    Attacker: Gain 20% critical damage and 10% critical chance. Gain 5% critical damage stacking (max 50%) for each critical hit until the end of battle (or encounter, whichever lasts multi phases). Attackers are immune to daze.
    Support: Gain 15 speed. Support characters assist whenever an ally galactic republic Jedi uses an ability (limit once per turn) dealing 60% less damage. Immune to ability block.
    Tanks: Gain 20% max health and protection. Tanks gain defense up whenever they are critically hit and taunt for one turn whenever another ally falls below 50% health. Tanks are immune to buff immunity.
    Healers: Gain 35% max health and 20% bonus healing to their healing abilities. Healers are immune to heal block.

Shatter point (unique): When mace Windu inflicts damage on target enemy, he inflicts the unique debuff “Shatterpoint” which cannot be resisted, evaded or dispelled.
    “shatter point”: When mace inflicts damage to an enemy with shatterpoint, he inflicts bonus damage equal 15% of their max health. Mace has +50% evasion against enemies with shatterpoint.

@MasterSeedy whatcha think?
  • I like a lot of it. The only thing I'm hesitant about is giving more bonuses of the same type as KAM. For instance, giving more health to Healers when KAM already gives them health **and** gives them bonus offense based on health (so this + to health is also a + to offense).

I originally was going to go simpler with Mace, but then couldn't figure out a way to give a single bonus that didn't interact with the monster bonuses KAM already gives to Support & Healers. That's why I went out of my way to do something different for each role.

Basically I think I'm good with everything except the +15 speed for Support & the +health for healers. Everything else works without duplicating KAM's bonuses. Even the +15 speed isn't that bad. It's for supports after all, who usually aren't as fast as attackers (though, of course, some are).

Overall I like it. Not sure what we could do for healers that isn't +Health. I still like the idea of a single revive per healer, since none of the GR Jedi have revives, so it's not like it could be abused, but I'm not sure how to handle it other than with a unique buff that gets consumed -- and as you say, throwing around unique buffs seems overly complicated.
  • I like a lot of it. The only thing I'm hesitant about is giving more bonuses of the same type as KAM. For instance, giving more health to Healers when KAM already gives them health **and** gives them bonus offense based on health (so this + to health is also a + to offense).

I originally was going to go simpler with Mace, but then couldn't figure out a way to give a single bonus that didn't interact with the monster bonuses KAM already gives to Support & Healers. That's why I went out of my way to do something different for each role.

Basically I think I'm good with everything except the +15 speed for Support & the +health for healers. Everything else works without duplicating KAM's bonuses. Even the +15 speed isn't that bad. It's for supports after all, who usually aren't as fast as attackers (though, of course, some are).

Overall I like it. Not sure what we could do for healers that isn't +Health. I still like the idea of a single revive per healer, since none of the GR Jedi have revives, so it's not like it could be abused, but I'm not sure how to handle it other than with a unique buff that gets consumed -- and as you say, throwing around unique buffs seems overly complicated.

Hmmm what about not so much a unique buff but instead if they’re alive when an ally GR Jedi is defeated for the first time, that GR Jedi is revived with 50% health and protection and the healer gains 50% TM?

I could even be ok with mace’s basic not healing his protection since he would be assisting a lot....may be a bit too OP...maybe heal health based on the damage dealt and 5% of his max protection.

There’s honestly so much they can do. Also it would be cool to add into his shatterpoint that if Jango Fett has the debuff, he’s instantly defeated next time mace attacks him hahah
  • Also, if any other GR Jedi were to be reworked I think Aayla, Kit Fisto and Plo Koon should be the most reworked. It would be great to get them as the main working parts with Luminara, ImaGunDi, and Eeth Koth getting touch ups too. Mainly to make them interchangeable based on the scenario and battle.
  • I don't think anyone asks for Mace to be GL level. But the 2nd most powerful jedi of the galactic republic era shouldn't be as useless in the game as he is right now (and has always been). A kit rework or at least a touch up would be very welcome (also for the whole GR jedi faction) to give him a place in this game.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    so by reading the posts i sure think Mace should have a bit more love.
    but: it is a real stupid argument he should be strong because he was played by a good actor :smiley:

in other threads i often read he should be a GL or something like that. fun fact: nobody who wants this, responded to my thread :wink:

my opinion:
    give him a Zeta and add a support tag.

a new passive ability with Zeta.
    something like:

Strength through Meditation:

all jedi allies gain 30%offense for 2 turns, recover 30% health & protection and inflict 100% critical damage for the next hit. mace taunts for 2 turns and gains damage immunity for 2 turns.

cooldown 3 turns

would give them all a nice boost and he would prevent them from damage.
    also it would go along with his leadership.
    this would be okay for everyone and we would have a nice toon for LS Geo TB.

the other GR Jedis could also need some love by simply adding another jedi of the high council like Agen Kolar as an Attacker ( could have a high synergy with mace ) or Even Piell as a Support toon who buffs GR Jedis.

Fixing the toons we have wont bring CG money and would be pretty difficult finding the right balancing.
  • Larx wrote: »
    so by reading the posts i sure think Mace should have a bit more love.
    but: it is a real stupid argument he should be strong because he was played by a good actor :smiley:

in other threads i often read he should be a GL or something like that. fun fact: nobody who wants this, responded to my thread :wink:

my opinion:
    give him a Zeta and add a support tag.

a new passive ability with Zeta.

Fixing the toons we have wont bring CG money and would be pretty difficult finding the right balancing.

I really don't get why you are sticking with the actor as a point. There are numerous other points mentioned in this thread and as i said before you wouldn't pay a guy like Samuel Jackson to portray a useless character.
    So, even that as bad as it sounds is a point.

Now, I will agree that he shouldn't be a GL. He just needs a touch-up, so you can utilize him in some way in the game.
    My thoughts:

Invincible Assault - BASIC

Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If Mace is above 50% Health, this attack deals 50% more damage. If Mace is below 50% Health, he recovers Health equal to 70% of the damage dealt. If the enemy is exposed Mace Deals 10% Critical Damage and gains Critical Damage up for 1 turn.

Smite - SPECIAL
    Deal Special damage to target enemy and remove all positive status effects. If the enemy is exposed Mace attacks again with a 50% to stun target enemy. This attack can't be evaded or countered.

Shatterpoint - UNIQUE
    At the start of each of his turns, Mace has a 50% chance to Expose a random enemy until the end of his turn. This effect can't be Resisted or Dispelled. In addition, Mace gains 25% Turn Meter whenever he attacks an Exposed enemy. Mace Windu has 50% Defense Penetration and gains 5% Offense, 5% Critical chance and 5+ Speed for each exposure. Exposed enemies can always be targeted by Mace Windu.

As for his leader ability, it all has to change. Too similar to JKA.

• Not the perfect touch-up but definitely a boost to a toon that should be an Attacker or Support. If we are going with Support his kit needs to totally change.
  • I just want him to be viable enough to insert in the Padme squad as a replacement for c3po. Mainly as a support, as GK takes the role as tank.

Have his shatterpoint apply to other members of the squad, make him offer protection up to allied GR. I remember how strong he was during the period where TW got gimmicks, where he stacked up exposes like crazy, and got a hefty boost to stats. And had this one-shot mechanic on Jango.
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    @Obitoo_johnobi11

because you say something like this?
    and this point is just stupid.

Daniel Craig was one of the stormtrooper - tell me the use and importance of first order stromtrooper?
  • Larx wrote: »
    @Obitoo_johnobi11

because you say something like this?
    and this point is just stupid.

Daniel Craig was one of the stormtrooper - tell me the use and importance of first order stromtrooper?

haha dude, I really don't know what to tell you no more.
    He wasn't casted to be a stormtrooper. They were shooting in England and he asked to be in the movie as a stormtrooper.
    It has nothing to do with Samuel Jackson being Mace Windu.
    Your reasoning is out of this world.
    You probably just have a serious issue with Samuel Jackson, for absolutely no reason!
  • I do think a large part of the Mace Windu love does come from Samuel L Jackson.

But, to be fair, Mace is powerful.
    Witness Obi Wan v Jango and then Mace v Jango. Jango gives Obi Wan a serious problem; later on, Mace dispatches Jango without breaking a sweat. So from that alone, we know MAce is vastly more powerful than Obi-Wan.

But as for the scene with Palpatine, the audience are never told whether or not Mace really did hold his own against Palpatine or whether Palpatine was playing him to manipulate Anakin. For all we know, Palpatine could have dispatched Mace as easily as he did Kit Fisto. We don't know.

But there is this a cult around Samuel L Jackson akin to Chuck Norris and I think a lot of the assumption that Mace is incredibly powerful does come from that.
  • Stenun wrote: »
    I do think a large part of the Mace Windu love does come from Samuel L Jackson.

But, to be fair, Mace is powerful.
    Witness Obi Wan v Jango and then Mace v Jango. Jango gives Obi Wan a serious problem; later on, Mace dispatches Jango without breaking a sweat. So from that alone, we know MAce is vastly more powerful than Obi-Wan.

But as for the scene with Palpatine, the audience are never told whether or not Mace really did hold his own against Palpatine or whether Palpatine was playing him to manipulate Anakin. For all we know, Palpatine could have dispatched Mace as easily as he did Kit Fisto. We don't know.

But there is this a cult around Samuel L Jackson akin to Chuck Norris and I think a lot of the assumption that Mace is incredibly powerful does come from that.

Or maybe it’s because he was the second most powerful Jedi alive during that era, hence his standing in the Jedi order. He also created his own lightsaber form as well as mastering all of the others, it’s got nothing to do with him being played by Samuel L Jackson, It’s a lore thing. You’re clearly hyper focusing the films, there’s a lot more to it
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    I don't think anyone asks for Mace to be GL level.

The great and horrible thing about Star Wars fandom is that every character has someone out there who will say they should be a Galactic Legend. Mostly because as soon as there’s a new tier of character they just assume all new characters will be that tier.

When Palpatine came out people started saying everyone should be legendary. When Commander Luke happened suddenly everyone was a Hers Journey. No one says anyone should be an Epic Confrontation because they don’t want to spent GET, but you get the idea.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Terrible “leader” who got a ton of Jedi killed and helped turn the chosen one to the dark side. Hard pass on the fail whale being needed in game, let alone being good
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Terrible “leader” who got a ton of Jedi killed and helped turn the chosen one to the dark side. Hard pass on the fail whale being needed in game, let alone being good

Dont talk about Yoda that way......