GC feats 2/19

Prev1
Itsa_me_Malario
1308 posts Member
edited February 2021
How am I suppose to know if I have removed 400% turn meter???? If this isn't even track 30 stuns where I have to manually count every single possible stuns, this is a percentage based, it is extremely freaking annoying CG
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• It's easy, it's not difficult to do, but man it's annoying not seen where you are, you might be at 399% or at 300% and u can't know for sure vs274p01qjs8.jpg
  • Worked for me on the first try with just one attack from Moff Gideon to reduce the TM of all the ennemies.
    My Moff Gideon is just 4 stars but with a lot of speed, he gets his turn before all the ennemies. Try SLKR lead or Tarkin lead to get more speed if you don't have enough on Gideon, though my Gideon plays before the Rebels even without them as leaders.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Antario wrote: »
    Adv1ceLMAO wrote: »
    What did you use? because im over figuring this bull**** on my own, and i got no gl

GL won't help you here. Just use DR, BSF, Thrawn, Malak and Old Ben. Stagger does wonder.

JML can probably get it done with Efflux.

DV, EP, Thrawn, MG, Wat for the win though.
  • DarthAsajj wrote: »
    Worked for me on the first try with just one attack from Moff Gideon to reduce the TM of all the ennemies.
    My Moff Gideon is just 4 stars but with a lot of speed, he gets his turn before all the ennemies. Try SLKR lead or Tarkin lead to get more speed if you don't have enough on Gideon, though my Gideon plays before the Rebels even without them as leaders.

Good suggestion with Moff Gideon, thank you for that.
    I have him low gear and thus low speed, but still super easy with Thrawn in there to pass the turn to MG.

My lineup was DR, BSF, Malak, Thrawn and 3* g8 Moff Gideon with sub-par mods.
  • I just did it with a basic rebel squad. CLS, raid han, c3po, old ben and chewbacca. Swapped out r2d2 for old ben for extra control and TM removal.
  • Hortus
    615 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Gideon is really the cheat mode for TM removal feat.

P.S. Did full FO T7 feat without SLKR, just for curiosity. Can't strip relics from them though. :) I wonder what are lowest gear levels of FO on which it's possible.
  • I like that this feat is possible with lots of different viable teams. But agree with OP about adding a visible counter to these kind of feats. “The team is looking into it” is becoming the new “release in August”
  • JTR with the 3 droids and a 5th character get the job done easily as well.
  • I like that this feat is possible with lots of different viable teams. But agree with OP about adding a visible counter to these kind of feats. “The team is looking into it” is becoming the new “release in August”

The feats are fine, all of em are quite easy, but the fact that you can't tell where you are on them is frustrating
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Not saying they shouldn't add a counter, they absolutely should.

With "infinite" attempts, I have never once tried to count anything, other than the 3 special feat.
  • Kyno wrote: »

With "infinite" attempts, I have never once tried to count anything, other than the 3 special feat.

This is fine since we can do this as many times as we want like you said, now they said they are also adding feats to a certain upcoming mode that we don't have infinite attempts in, are we just have to blindly go in and hope we got 400% turnmeter removed or got 30 stuns of 555k damage with beskar mando, without knowing where we are so we have to waste refreshes on the same missions?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

This is fine since we can do this as many times as we want like you said, now they said they are also adding feats to a certain upcoming mode that we don't have infinite attempts in, are we just have to blindly go in and hope we got 400% turnmeter removed or got 30 stuns of 555k damage with beskar mando, without knowing where we are so we have to waste refreshes on the same missions?

From my understanding the feats are over a larger scale and not tied to an individual battle, but as I said, I agree there should be a counter, this is only highlighted more when we may be "paying" to do a battle.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Did the TM removal with CLS, Chewie, Han, C-3PO, Old Ben. Try to keep everyone stunned, spread ten down from Chewie, try to find balance between killing them off to ensure victory and keeping them alive for tm removal.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Did it with Vader lead, wat, Thrawn , old Ben and JML
  • Naver666
    292 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    TM removal is super Easy with JTR...all G12, not a single relic toon required.

I'm struggling with all FO tbh at T5 - 7
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Anyone else experience a bug where with JML lead, when you use his ult he just vanishes and apparently defeats himself?

Others: nah.

Redacted.
    Post edited by WookieWookie on
  • Anyone else experience a bug where with JML lead, when you use his ult he just vanishes and apparently defeats himself? (The rest of his ult (CD reset, offense, ect) still worked, but once the animation ended, he was just GONE. Still won the battle, but a rather unexpected and noteworthy bug that again illustrates what an unfinished, buggy mess these are.

It illustrates reading comprehension is a mess again.
    1t7hdihrbsgb.png
    Seems to be different to other Destroy effects in that it can kill a GL though.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Anyone else experience a bug where with JML lead, when you use his ult he just vanishes and apparently defeats himself? (The rest of his ult (CD reset, offense, ect) still worked, but once the animation ended, he was just GONE. Still won the battle, but a rather unexpected and noteworthy bug that again illustrates what an unfinished, buggy mess these are.

Did an enemy get a turn and use volatile energy to anhillate him? There is no animation or sound for it, they just disappear.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    kalidor wrote: »
    Anyone else experience a bug where with JML lead, when you use his ult he just vanishes and apparently defeats himself? (The rest of his ult (CD reset, offense, ect) still worked, but once the animation ended, he was just GONE. Still won the battle, but a rather unexpected and noteworthy bug that again illustrates what an unfinished, buggy mess these are.

Did an enemy get a turn and use volatile energy to anhillate him? There is no animation or sound for it, they just disappear.

Redacted.
    Post edited by WookieWookie on
  • Hortus
    615 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Volatile energies has the visible cooldown counter, you can say if it was used looking at it (assuming the counter itself isn't bugged :)).

P.S. It may be useful to use VE whenever available, just to remove enemies ability to use it and destroy your toon.
  • For the love of god add a counter for these feats. The feat itself wasn’t difficult but to the point of OP, it’s so annoying to guess...ugh
  • kalidor wrote: »

No both times it was DURING his ultimate (all enemy units were stunned and/or near 0 TM because of Wat, Gideon, and JKL's AOE stun), before one of my ally turns. All I can think of is that the UI element for the annihilate ability is occupying the same space and CD as the JML ult gauge/ability, and that him attempting to use the ult counts as 'targeting' himself, and is activating both his ult (as evidenced by CD resets, offense, ect on Jedi) and the annihilate ability (targeting himself). I'm not an expert as unwinding spaghetti code, but that is my semi-informed speculation, since it happened in both of my trials (very small sample, thus me eliciting others to try to replicate).

I activated the Ult with Volatile Energies ready to use and JML didn't die. This is the state of play immediately after the Ult. Looks like someone on the other team is getting a turn straight after you use the Ult.
    y2cstndzak08.png
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Finally got it
    Post edited by ShaggyB on
  • I did Tier6 feat with Vader (l), Sion, Wat, Malak and Dooku. R7, R4, R5, R5 and R6 respectively.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    Anyone elses teams too strong?

Even gidieon trick fails to work for me

Good thing that the summoned guy can serve as a damage dump.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Its another one of these, i never lose but i never know if ive done it... man, a dang counter would be nice feats
  • The feats are good, but I agree that they need to add SOME form of stat tracking in battle. Especially with all the toons with different abilities and such that change stats and percents etc. It would be cool to be able to track what is happening to your squad throughout battles and what is happening to the enemy in battle.
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”

• @CG_Doja_Fett

Seriously, get them to do this now
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Even I want this lol.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    Anyone elses teams too strong?

Even gidieon trick fails to work for me

I had this problem but did it after 2-3 tries with DR-BSF-Thrawn-Gideon-something. You need to have either Gideon or Thrawn only slightly faster than enemies. Even if Gideon won't complete the feat instantly BSF and Thrawn will do the rest.