GMY mods

VeryYes_OmerS
5 posts Member
edited February 2021
Hi so I just goot GMY and I'm not really understanding mods yet. Can someone tell me which mods is the best for him?

Replies

• I had him modded with Speed and crit chance for arena, since then I dumped the speed set for 2 offense sets, he hits hard, give him speed and offense.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • I had him modded with Speed and crit chance for arena, since then I dumped the speed set for 2 offense sets, he hits hard, give him speed and offense.

Well I only reached tecnacity yet so i don't have speed or offense up to now... Maybe u can recommend me something temporary until I will reach speed?
  • Health sets with speed and offense secondaries would likely work.
  • Health sets with speed and offense secondaries would likely work.

Alright thanks you
  • I fought this beast months ago. I felt it worthy of saving. cq5cjiyjpjmz.png
    That is an incredibly bizarre modding approach for GMY. Whoever owned that toon needs help.

I would agree this is extremely poor modding.
  • (Wow that is an egregiously terribly modded GMY, what a colossal waste of mod slicing materials)

To the OP, there are generally 2 mindsets for GMY, but they do both boil down to offense and speed.

First:
    He has an extremely high base speed, so if you are planning on using him in a team build where you expect to fight a lot of debuff heavy teams (primarily Sith or Sith Empire in mind) the goal is to build him as fast as possible (with whatever offense you can squeeze in), so that you can go before the opposing team and spread Tenacity Up to your team to avoid the debuffs and let your team get an early advantage.

Second: (more general purpose)
    He hits extremely hard, and has a huge amount of Turn Meter gain built into his basic, so if you are able to pair him with a lot of assist calling allies (JKR, Jolee, Shaak Ti, Hoda, etc.) he doesn’t need as much speed. There you want to mod him as Offense heavy as you can (and a Crit Chance set with a crit damage triangle can certainly have points made for them in this build), flavor with offense, crit chance, and speed secondaries as you can.

Hope that helps.
  • It was by-far the funniest GAC opponent I came across. The dude is probably neurosurgeon that autoplays things while he has downtime and he don't GAF about the results of a mobile game while making $750k a year.
  • TaTaKaS wrote: »

Rofl! Speed set with no speed secondaries! He's doing it wrong!
  • While in Division 2 I came across an opponent that had ZERO matching sets on at least his top 42 characters. Plenty of relics, really good teams, but mods were an absolute disaster.

It's not like he was matching good secondaries over sets either. Those were an equal mess. You'd think the sheer abundance of free health mods mean at least one of them should have had 6 health mods equipped.
  • TaTaKaS wrote: »

Rofl! Speed set with no speed secondaries! He's doing it wrong!

It's not just a speed set with no secondaries. He 6Eed all of them!
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    While in Division 2 I came across an opponent that had ZERO matching sets on at least his top 42 characters. Plenty of relics, really good teams, but mods were an absolute disaster.

It's not like he was matching good secondaries over sets either. Those were an equal mess. You'd think the sheer abundance of free health mods mean at least one of them should have had 6 health mods equipped.

Yeah, and honestly 30% health is not a bad way to roll.