Here are few factions to not relic and the reasons

2Next

Replies

• 9g5aflvayxfu.jpg
    Konju wrote: »
    kello_511 wrote: »
    @DarjeloSalas hey dude he said I was giving bad advice to new players, and I already showed u my scroundles.

So again if this is bad advice why is he also doing exactly what I advice for, is he just disagreeing with me because of the lol's at this point? If so then he is going to miss lead newer players

I’m sure it’s not personal. If you check, you’ll find the same forum members demanding to see the .gg profile of everyone giving advice to new players.

...Right?
    I ask regularly for other forum users that are similarly secretive, yes.

And I stand by this, if people are going to pass out advice, it is only right that forum users can see the roster - warts and all.

I’ve never hidden my Swgoh.gg. And I think anyone passing out advice that doesn’t have the stones to show their roster lacks credibility.

Seriously tho, even your own swgoh.gg is the same as the one I said, swallow ur pride and just accept the fact that what I said is 100% accurate and is a good advice or go out and r5 all those toons and prove me wrong

I’m not saying your advice is good or bad. Ewoks are spot on imo, but yeah why should new players consider your advice when you have provided no evidence you know what you are talking about?

Simply as a human, I prefer taking advice from an authority on subjects. Right now, you are just a random person. You might not even play the game haha. You could prove me wrong.

Share or don’t, but posting others swgoh.gg without posting your own is cowardly. Says a lot about you.

You are way too smart my dude, only person who realized I don't play this game 😆 but no for reals my advice is 10 out of 10 and you can't prove me wrong.

You haven’t proven it right to me either. Burden of proof is on you my dude.

952 839 987 here is my ally code, belive it don't belive, I honestly don't care quit the game 2 years ago, buts it's fun to mess with you guys. But wait, what if this also a trick and I'm just Loki

Seriously Kyno you drop the ball my dude, my name is literally says malaria it'sa me malaria

Your name literally doesn’t say that.

Are u sure about that
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    @DarjeloSalas hey dude he said I was giving bad advice to new players, and I already showed u my scroundles.

So again if this is bad advice why is he also doing exactly what I advice for, is he just disagreeing with me because of the lol's at this point? If so then he is going to miss lead newer players

I’m sure it’s not personal. If you check, you’ll find the same forum members demanding to see the .gg profile of everyone giving advice to new players.

...Right?

And I stand by this, if people are going to pass out advice, it is only right that forum users can see the roster - warts and all.

I’ve never hidden my Swgoh.gg. And I think anyone passing out advice that doesn’t have the stones to show their roster lacks credibility.

Seriously tho, even your own swgoh.gg is the same as the one I said, swallow ur pride and just accept the fact that what I said is 100% accurate and is a good advice or go out and r5 all those toons and prove me wrong

I’m not saying your advice is good or bad. Ewoks are spot on imo, but yeah why should new players consider your advice when you have provided no evidence you know what you are talking about?

Simply as a human, I prefer taking advice from an authority on subjects. Right now, you are just a random person. You might not even play the game haha. You could prove me wrong.

Share or don’t, but posting others swgoh.gg without posting your own is cowardly. Says a lot about you.

You are way too smart my dude, only person who realized I don't play this game 😆 but no for reals my advice is 10 out of 10 and you can't prove me wrong.

952 839 987 here is my ally code, belive it don't belive, I honestly don't care quit the game 2 years ago, buts it's fun to mess with you guys. But wait, what if this also a trick and I'm just Loki

Seriously Kyno you drop the ball my dude, my name is literally says malaria it'sa me malaria

Well it seems you are trolling and you make assumptions about how much I care or any actions that would be taken based in your .gg
  • Kyno wrote: »

...Right?

Well it seems you are trolling and you make assumptions about how much I care or any actions that would be taken based in your .gg

Wow last year's kyno would had banned me in an instance
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member

...Right?

You quit 2 years ago? If trolling is your idea of fun, ok wonderful. Now at least I know to ignore everything you post. You’re not up to date.
    He didn’t quit 2 years ago. He obviously plays as he’s had relevant posts about galactic challenges.

But that, of course, is not his ally code.

Oh 100%, def seen comments before. Now at least I know he’s a troll. Easy to ignore from now on.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

...Right?

Incorrect

...Right?

Incorrect

Well I guess I should stop trolling then no point in it, kyno has changed or the other mods
  • 9g5aflvayxfu.jpg

...Right?

Your name literally doesn’t say that.

Are u sure about that
    Yes, because:
    my name is literally says malaria it'sa me malaria

a =/= o
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

...Right?

Incorrect

Well I guess I should stop trolling then no point in it, kyno has changed or the other mods

We are going off topic, so let's get back on that.

Just to close this out, I will eventually ban people who consistently violate the Forum Guidelines. We do ban people who try to make ban evasion accounts, but really only look into this when an account makes actions that cause us to investigate. There is only one ID check that I will ban an account for and a .gg is not it.

...Right?

Incorrect

Just to close this out, I will eventually ban people who consistently violate the Forum Guidelines. We do ban people who try to make ban evasion accounts, but really only look into this when an account makes actions that cause us to investigate. There is only one ID check that I will ban an account for and a .gg is not it.

Ah well, fine you win. I won't troll, my past posts were not trolling either, well mostly

Still tho, I don't belive any newer should take their ewoks, BH, most of the Smugglers and the scroundles to relic, they server their purpose at gear 11 and 12, while other factions such as the imperial troopers can benefit newer players by providing them with monthly income of
    20 kyros,
    15 injectors,
    4 zeta,
    22 signal data,
    And 76 salvage from the rebel round up and the forest moon, plus let's not forget that 3 of those toons are also required for a galactic legend
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

...Right?

Incorrect

Ah well, fine you win. I won't troll, my past posts were not trolling either, well mostly

Still tho, I don't belive any newer should take their ewoks, BH, most of the Smugglers and the scroundles to relic, they server their purpose at gear 11 and 12, while other factions such as the imperial troopers can benefit newer players by providing them with monthly income of
    20 kyros,
    15 injectors,
    4 zeta,
    22 signal data,
    And 76 salvage from the rebel round up and the forest moon, plus let's not forget that 3 of those toons are also required for a galactic legend

That's fine, you can feel that way, but this is not a good way to present that advice to someone new to the game.

Maybe pick the events or modes you are trying to say someone should focus in and pose a team to do it, but as general statements, what you are saying doesn't relay any clarity and is missing and passing over some very useful toons.
  • Galatic republic jedi are not listed and put scoundrels on it? You serious?
  • This entire thread shouldnt be reliced, I want my 5 mins back
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member

...Right?

Incorrect

You should do that ID check. People don't just randomly start posting like this.

Also OP clearly does not play this game.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited February 2021

...Right?

No one likes a liar. People who quit 2 years ago don't typically post questions related to failed GC feat attempts from last week...

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/241403/30-stuns-gc/p1

These forums are in dire need of an "IGNORE" option.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

...Right?

No one likes a liar. People who quit 2 years ago don't typically post questions related to failed GC feat attempts from last week...

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/241403/30-stuns-gc/p1

These forums are in dire need of an "IGNORE" option.

You can do that.
  • Konju wrote: »

...Right?

Maybe we can't prove you wrong. You can't prove you're right either, especially because you don't have an account to show how great you do in Arena/GAC. The main point is other seasoned players disagree with you and new players can read it and make their own choices based on that.

Personal opinion: your post has merits and if you were willing to hear some constructive critisim, fine tuning what you're saying to be more accurate, you may be able to offer great advice for new players.

However, your post miss the point imo because it lacks details. New players should not really be wary on who they Relic, but on how high they relic them. You can g13 who you fancy and it won't punish you long term in GAC. But push higher than R1-3 subpar characters and you'll pay the price for a looong time.
  • @Itsa_me_Malario i stopped reading after i realized you couldn’t figure out how to spell “scoundrels”
  • Rydia131 wrote: »
    @Itsa_me_Malario i stopped reading after i realized you couldn’t figure out how to spell “scoundrels”

I noticed that @Its_not_a_moon spelled it exactly the same a few hours later after a lengthy forum hiatus. Coincidence?
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Rydia131 wrote: »
    @Itsa_me_Malario i stopped reading after i realized you couldn’t figure out how to spell “scoundrels”

I noticed that @Its_not_a_moon spelled it exactly the same a few hours later after a lengthy forum hiatus. Coincidence?

Un what?

Well I'm convinced.
  • Rydia131 wrote: »

Un what?
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/241658/can-we-please-give-1-tag-to-visas-marr#latest

I’ve never seen anyone spell “scoundrel” as “scroundle”. It’s not a typo, nor is it a language issue. And Malario did it several times repeatedly in this thread.

Then, within minutes, your account, which hadn’t posted since September, made the above post spelling “scoundrel” in exactly the same way.

On top of this, both usernames have the underscore separating words.

Case closed, m’lud.
  • Yes this is my account he cracked the case, ladies and gentlemen please give this man an award 👏 he is the next batman
    https://swgoh.gg/p/898137858/ this is my account, still my advice stands, it is a perfect one since you all are following it, swallow ur pride and accept it or go and relic 5 all of those characters @DarjeloSalas until you show me ur tuskens, and Smugglers and scroundles and ur bh at relic 5, my recommendation is perfect
  • Yes this is my account he cracked the case, ladies and gentlemen please give this man an award 👏 he is the next batman
    https://swgoh.gg/p/898137858/ this is my account, still my advice stands, it is a perfect one since you all are following it, swallow ur pride and accept it or go and relic 5 all of those characters @DarjeloSalas until you show me ur tuskens, and Smugglers and scroundles and ur bh at relic 5, my recommendation is perfect

So whose scoundrels are these:
    Isn’t it only fair for you to provide your swgoh.gg details if you’re going to offer advice to other players?

People should be able to scrutinise the credentials of someone advising them how to develop their roster, surely?

I will show you my scroundles tho q1yq60picduq.jpg

• You talk the talk, but do you walk the walk @DarjeloSalas ?
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    Yes this is my account he cracked the case, ladies and gentlemen please give this man an award 👏 he is the next batman

Isn’t it only fair for you to provide your swgoh.gg details if you’re going to offer advice to other players?

People should be able to scrutinise the credentials of someone advising them how to develop their roster, surely?

Mine
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    Yes this is my account he cracked the case, ladies and gentlemen please give this man an award 👏 he is the next batman

Mine

They aren't the same as the swgoh.gg account you linked to, and the total GP is about 1m more on the screenshot.

Also, its a different Julius Caesar account to the Julius Casear account in the its_not_a_moon thread. You seen very confused.
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    UdalCuain wrote: »

Mine

They aren't the same as the swgoh.gg account you linked to, and the total GP is about 1m more on the screenshot.

No they are the same
  • Well, your screenshot has a relic Bossk and the profile has a gear 12, and the screenshot Dengar is lower gear then the profile one.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I'm just going to put an end to this now, it serves no purpose.
This discussion has been closed.