Has anyone tried Savage or Sith Trooper with SEE?

I’ve been doing some theory crafting, and it appears those 2 would be good with SEE, however I have never seen anyone use either of those characters with him. Is there some reason I don’t know about?

Replies

• Sith empire trooper or the red one? I use the se trooper all the time in arena. In gac/tw/tb I’ve used savage to make up the numbers. Doesn’t seem to make a huge difference.
  • I’ve been doing some theory crafting, and it appears those 2 would be good with SEE, however I have never seen anyone use either of those characters with him. Is there some reason I don’t know about?

Use SEE and Wat, lose only a few banners
    Or
    Use a full sith team where most if not all die and lose a load of banners.

Your choice
  • I don't think the squad composition matters that much. They are only there to take the hits while SEE's ultimate charges up. You probably want Wat and / or Armourer if going up against Rey or Kylo. Versus JML it doesn't really matter.
  • I m sure people have tried those toons some time ago when SEE was new and i think the result was meh
  • I use Savage pretty often but it really doesn't matter who you put with SEE honestly. I like to bring different stuff to the table for fun and nothing beats seeing preacher boy Luke getting a little "overpowered". Mine is only r3 but one of my favorite toons even with his 80s kit. 86idwokrfgp4.gif