New Potential Characters That Should Be Brought In

Prev1
Johnnyblood
12 posts Member
edited February 2021
I personally think that a Scout Trooper would be a great add-on to the game. We already have a Snow Trooper and a Sand Trooper and all sorts, but we don’t have the iconic Scout Trooper that has been portrayed in so much Star Wars lore.

Replies

• Also would LOVE to see Hondo Ohnaka brought to the game. He is an amazing character throughout TCW and Rebels, and I know everyone would love to see him available
  • Master Pong Krell would be another fun add into the game. I would be extremely interested to see what tags he’d have.
  • I reckon he would have some advantages against clones considering his hatred for them
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    I’d say our next batch of characters will be Mandalorians from CW. Pre-Vizsla, Bo-Katan, maybe Satine, maybe Maul.
  • Razorcrest special: Shed parts. Second special, explode!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.

Unique: submerge

I agree!!! The Razorcrest would be a great addition to the game. Naboo Star Fighter would be solid too. Not sure why we have so many falcons and not much variety
  • Not sure why we have so many falcons and not much variety

Easy reskin.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Mace Wndu ....

oh wait!
  • I think we'll see a Scout Trooper with some big ROTJ event...they already have the toon design, that's a cakewalk for them
  • Jabba GL, Dark Troopers, Bo, Zuckuss, 4LOM, and most importantly, a new Boba Fett.
  • Oshaw wrote: »
    Mace Wndu ....

oh wait!

Lol yeah we are patiently waiting on the Galactic Republic rework 😂
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    Oshaw wrote: »
    Mace Wndu ....

oh wait!

Lol yeah we are patiently waiting on the Galactic Republic rework 😂

yeah, but nobody knows why....
  • Honestly, I feel like a Gungan faction is long overdue.
    It would obviously be the "ultimate anti-droid faction", and would open up the possibility of a new legendary in the form of Jar-jar.
    Despite the whole "hating the gungans" thing, at this point it's really the most notable missing faction these days if you exclude game factions.

After that, we're probably fairly likely to get the bad batch whenever that show starts - They're way too well designed as a team to skip them, imo. And it would also open up options for a secondary Shaak Ti team if their lead ended up meh, with GAS having stolen most of her team.

Scout trooper is way overdue. And I mean, he's even on Gideon's ability art.

What I'd PERSONALLY like is to see more characters from the older games added, particularly with some of them being plug and play additions to various existing factions, like Kyle Katarn being Jedi/Rebel/Rebel Fighter, various SWTOR characters being added to Sith/Sith Empire and Jedi/Old Republic, etc. - characters that have very little likelihood of getting a full team, but are very arguably worth getting in. Especially if we're talking non-legendaries, there's a ton of characters from those games that could be used to fill out various factions that are lacking in options. ...and where's the rest of the KOTOR2 characters, huh? We have the villains and... that's about it.

Also more droids, just because. Particularly figuring out some way to make an actual functional light side droid team. Even if it's just reworking lobot lol
  • Mouse droid.
  • Nien Nunb
    Bikini Leia ;)
    Imperial Dath Star Gunner
    Jake the Mus - The Clone Trooper who told Padme to "cook the man some eggs"
  • Dash Rendar + Leebo, Outrider ship.
    Scout Trooper
    Windu rework
    Boba Fett (mandalorian)
    Cal Kestis and Merrin

• Artumas wrote: »
    Honestly, I feel like a Gungan faction is long overdue.
    It would obviously be the "ultimate anti-droid faction", and would open up the possibility of a new legendary in the form of Jar-jar.
    Despite the whole "hating the gungans" thing, at this point it's really the most notable missing faction these days if you exclude game factions.

After that, we're probably fairly likely to get the bad batch whenever that show starts - They're way too well designed as a team to skip them, imo. And it would also open up options for a secondary Shaak Ti team if their lead ended up meh, with GAS having stolen most of her team.

Scout trooper is way overdue. And I mean, he's even on Gideon's ability art.

What I'd PERSONALLY like is to see more characters from the older games added, particularly with some of them being plug and play additions to various existing factions, like Kyle Katarn being Jedi/Rebel/Rebel Fighter, various SWTOR characters being added to Sith/Sith Empire and Jedi/Old Republic, etc. - characters that have very little likelihood of getting a full team, but are very arguably worth getting in. Especially if we're talking non-legendaries, there's a ton of characters from those games that could be used to fill out various factions that are lacking in options. ...and where's the rest of the KOTOR2 characters, huh? We have the villains and... that's about it.

Also more droids, just because. Particularly figuring out some way to make an actual functional light side droid team. Even if it's just reworking lobot lol

I definitely agree with you on a lot here. Especially the Shaak Ti portion. Like yes , GAS is awesome and who doesn't love him, but Shaak is fantastic with the clones. Just having new characters with the "clone" tag could bring her back for anyone with GAS.
  • 212th
    GL from any other SW time period

• Bo Kataan

Reworked or new adult Ashoka

Delta Squad

The Bad Batch

Darth Malgus

Red Five

Razor Crest

Resistance Bomber

First Order Tie Bomber

Galactic Legend - Jabba the Hutt

Galactic Legend - Old Man Boba
  • Talking about overdue characters Saw Gererra should have a top 5 spot,all that rebel extremist,mad man,but we are still missing a good Maul so...
  • characters from the Fallen Order game
  • Talking about overdue characters Saw Gererra should have a top 5 spot,all that rebel extremist,mad man,but we are still missing a good Maul so...

I would say that Saw is a must have character added this year. He is in CW, Rebels, and Rogue One. How much more lore does he need to be in?
  • Sev112 wrote: »
    Bo Kataan

Delta Squad

The Bad Batch

Darth Malgus

Red Five

Razor Crest

Resistance Bomber

First Order Tie Bomber

Really like the Red Five idea. Haven't heard of too many people suggesting it.
  • Desertfoxactual
    13 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Bo-katan
    332 clone trooper (501st tag!) ((also, medic?)
    Deathwatch Generic
    Pre vizla
    Mando loyalist
    The Bad batch (who are getting their own show)
    Jesse +other dark side/order 66 clones
    Metal legs Maul
    Fallen Anakin
    Pong krell
    Inquisitors
    Old man Fett
    Razor crest for the bh The Mandalorian.(Save beskar Mando for his replacement ship)
    Hondo (with Scoundrel capital ship)
    CLS needs an X wing
    Scout trooper
    Remnant storm trooper
    Incinerator trooper
    New Thrawn for the new show
    Full Tuskin team (summon big crossbow?)
    Knights of Ren team
    They are also making a “Fallen order” part 2, pull from that.

New visual and kit:
    Gar Saxon
    Mandalorian Super commando

*Edgy opinion*
    Tanks, walkers, speeder bikes etc. takes up 2, 3, or all 5 character spots depending on size and effectiveness. Just An idea to expand the game.
    Post edited by Desertfoxactual on
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Sev112 wrote: »
    Bo Kataan

Delta Squad

The Bad Batch

Darth Malgus

Red Five

Razor Crest

Resistance Bomber

First Order Tie Bomber

Really like the Red Five idea. Haven't heard of too many people suggesting it.

I made fake kits for them a couple years ago. Really would like to see it

I would say that Saw is a must have character added this year. He is in CW, Rebels, and Rogue One. How much more lore does he need to be in?

And jedi: fallen order. (appears in the game trailer)
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Talking about overdue characters Saw Gererra should have a top 5 spot,all that rebel extremist,mad man,but we are still missing a good Maul so...

And jedi: fallen order. (appears in the game trailer)

I think I remember him in the game itself too.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Yes, Scout Trooper I like...for obvious reason.