Over 20 new players added to server with thousands more power? Am I going crazy?

Woke up to find allot of new faces in the top 100 with thousands more power? I kept tabs on all who are above me in top 10 and all same level, there's so many new players with more stars and stronger powers. Lol are they trying to make competition harder which equals = more $$$ on gems? Smart move on their side lol
Can't beat POE and aren't willing to change strats to defeat him? Cry nerf lol

Replies

• KTroy24 wrote: »
    Woke up to find allot of new faces in the top 100 with thousands more power? I kept tabs on all who are above me in top 10 and all same level, there's so many new players with more stars and stronger powers. Lol are they trying to make competition harder which equals = more $$$ on gems? Smart move on their side lol

So.. What kind of team do they have?
  • KTroy24 wrote: »

well you can't really stop people from throwing money at the game
  • This is Star Wars for crying out loud, lol. I will be spending money on this game. This is my favor franchise so, I do 't mind spending a little cash to get my favorite characters.
  • Same as me, suddenly my server got flooded with many players with 6 and 7 stars Sid/Lum as leaders with purple gear and my rank drop by around 30. Fought lando and at least 2 vaders in my 5 match ups today.

I have a feeling they combine servers from time to time and that is why you suddenly see new faces with Super squads from other servers.

• I'm usre they'll eventually mix everyone up. I'm on the soft launch server with many here such as WhipiT and others here that are well known and I've been expecting this server to get merged with other top players because the Top 20 on this server are the same people day in and out for the most part....
  • I'm usre they'll eventually mix everyone up. I'm on the soft launch server with many here such as WhipiT and others here that are well known and I've been expecting this server to get merged with other top players because the Top 20 on this server are the same people day in and out for the most part....

Whose "WhipIt" is he good?
    Can't beat POE and aren't willing to change strats to defeat him? Cry nerf lol
  • I've never gone against him as I think I'm on a doesn't server but he's played a while and has some good advice posts.
    From what I've read he's consistently in top 10 on his server.