Returning player, not sure where to go

So, basically 1 year behind in my arena shard now, everyone else got their GL's and I'm no where near any of the current GL's, and to be completely honest I dispise all of the current GL's, not interested in old man Luke, I dont like chuck e cheese animatronic, wanata be darth Vader but has temper Tantrums every other second, and ofc ms perfect. Man I hope the next GL is original trilogy.

Returning player, not sure where to go 6 votes

Should I horde and wait for the next GL's
16%
Lor_San_Teka 1 vote
Should I go for one of the current GL's?
33%
DarthVenomisVeezle 2 votes
Should I just focus on good non GL TB teams to get into a better guild
50%
JkaneTheChild_eats_eggs1Zumwan 3 votes
Go for mandalorian (who am I kidding I want baby yoda in my roster)
0%

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Rather than detail what you dont like, you may want to talk about what you like or are your goals, as that is or at least should be related to how you develop.

Not liking GLs has nothing to do with wanting to so good in places they are useful/helpful in.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    So I get the appeal of the "wait for the next wave" and ride it out, but in a game like this that is a very rough strategy and can lead to missing out on a lot of other things that can help your roster develop.

Yes GAS is a great toon and should be a part of "any roster". A focus on the lowest development for the most rewards os always a good goal.

What game modes do you want to do better in or focus on?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    If you are in a good place for GAC and you want to do better in TBs, 100% GAS is a good next step.

If you are serious about TBs, then GLs are very high on the list, hur you will need to examine your plan and execute it carefully to not mess up GA for you. With an extreme focus on a GL you may be able to get one quick enough to make progress in arena too.

You have a gair amount of things you can focus on to help you grow along the way, and always having one character on farm to get them to 7* is a good idea, even if it's slow. There seems to be a Mandalorian focus right now, so it may not be a bad idea to keep them in sight.