How hard is it to get 67 banners in ships?

13jkelly
104 posts Member
edited February 2021
Just did GAC and made a full clear with some undermanned squads. Everything was going well for me as well as opponent until ships. I got about 60 banners on both ship battles. He got 63 banners against my kenobi and 67 banners against rebels. In the history that I have played this game I have never seen 67 banners in ship battles....ever. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a YouTuber get that much. Is something fishy going on here? Or am I just living under a rock?

Btw the ship comps was my kenobi and rebel team on defense. The rebel team he got 67 banners from which consisted of Hans falcon (reliced), bigs (gear 12) and 6 star rebel y wing. He had both grievous and kenobi as attackers. I got one reinforcement out for rebels.

Replies

• Swgoh.gg has a bug when it comes to ship banner counts, if that’s where you’re getting your information?
  • Swgoh.gg has a bug when it comes to ship banner counts, if that’s where you’re getting your information?

No I was counting up how much he was getting in game.
  • 13jkelly wrote: »
    Swgoh.gg has a bug when it comes to ship banner counts, if that’s where you’re getting your information?

63 is a common score. 67 would be doable if you gambled and only took 1 reinforcement
    Swgoh.gg has a bug when it comes to ship banner counts, if that’s where you’re getting your information?

63 is a common score. 67 would be doable if you gambled and only took 1 reinforcement

So you get banners for not having reinforcements if you don’t have them at all? I thought it was if you don’t bring them into the battle. Maybe that’s what he did then.
  • You get more banners - it’s classed the same as going in with an empty character slot.
  • Actually, you can get up to 68 banners with only two reinforcement slots filled. I do it all the time. They probably used Kenobi vs. the Rebel fleet, bringing in Plo Koon as a reinforcement to possibly win back health/protection banners.
  • You get more banners - it’s classed the same as going in with an empty character slot.

Ahh ok I got it confused then I thought by not bringing them into the battle it counted as a empty character slot. Good to know.
  • I get 67 fairly often by using only 2 reinforcements. Usually it's Rebels vs Holdo, Empire (not the relic Gar ones) and mirrors when you have speed advantage on all your ships.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    I get 67 frequently. As others have said, no need to fill all reinforcement slots.
  • 67 isn't that uncommon, as others have said. Mal with 0 reinforcements (you don't need any, his specials call vulture droids to fill those slots) will get 67 banners if all the other ships lose some protection.
    Just did GAC and made a full clear with some undermanned squads. Everything was going well for me as well as opponent until ships. I got about 60 banners on both ship battles. He got 63 banners against my kenobi and 67 banners against rebels. In the history that I have played this game I have never seen 67 banners in ship battles....ever. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a YouTuber get that much. Is something fishy going on here? Or am I just living under a rock?

Btw the ship comps was my kenobi and rebel team on defense. The rebel team he got 67 banners from which consisted of Hans falcon (reliced), bigs (gear 12) and 6 star rebel y wing. He had both grievous and kenobi as attackers. I got one reinforcement out for rebels.

Hello there, almost certain I'm your guy (and that we messaged in game). :)
    If you check out the log on swgoh.gg you can see roughly what happened, which is calling in Plo and finishing the battle with full health and protection on all ships - and going in without a full lineup.
  • Morgoth01 wrote: »
    13jkelly wrote: »

Hello there, almost certain I'm your guy (and that we messaged in game). :)
    If you check out the log on swgoh.gg you can see roughly what happened, which is calling in Plo and finishing the battle with full health and protection on all ships - and going in without a full lineup.

Hey this was before I messaged you in game. All is good now!