Secrets and Shadows

2Next

Replies

• StarbirdInferno2
    70 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    @MasterSeedy Phoenix do have a revive mechanic, Hera has her backup plan and the Nihilus in the event can't prevent revives. I have been able to beat challenge tier 1 with my phx, as I revive a specific character. Although the revive mechanic operates very weirdly as the unique ability is no longer benefiting the whole team while Hera leads. I was going to ask @Kyno about it, seeing if other similar mechanics operate the same way.

That does make me wonder though, all the older characters who give bonuses to others through unique abilities, if they are revived somehow does the ally loose those bonuses for the rest of the encounter? (E.g. Wedge and biggs, OG Finn and Poe)
    Post edited by StarbirdInferno2 on
  • I don’t understand why they would make an event that can’t be beaten. The rewards for these assault battles are not worth it. I could get everything they give in an assault battle just from my daily energy. If they are going to make it this hard they need to up the rewards as well make it actually beatable.
  • @13jkelly I can't agree more.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    13jkelly wrote: »
    I don’t understand why they would make an event that can’t be beaten. The rewards for these assault battles are not worth it. I could get everything they give in an assault battle just from my daily energy. If they are going to make it this hard they need to up the rewards as well make it actually beatable.

Technically speaking, beating the last tier doubles your rewards for each run of the event.
  • The reward is good enough, however if it’s impossible to get there’s no incentive to spend to improve the required team. Kind of counterproductive for CG I’d guess.
  • Secrets and Shadows tier 3 is a CG trap for cheaters. 😉
  • th3evo
    358 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Kyno wrote: »
    I don’t understand why they would make an event that can’t be beaten. The rewards for these assault battles are not worth it. I could get everything they give in an assault battle just from my daily energy. If they are going to make it this hard they need to up the rewards as well make it actually beatable.

Technically speaking, beating the last tier doubles your rewards for each run of the event.

The rewards are good but they are not "full-R7-team-can't-beat-it good".
    They really should do something about the difficulty of this particular event. The other Assault Battles are nowhere near this difficult.

EDIT: You need 200 Electrium Conductors to get 5 characters to R7. You get 6 (in total) from T2 and T3. You would have to complete both tiers 34 times to start recouping your investment.
  • It’s a waste of time that no one should attempt at this point.
  • Anybody thought that’s there’s another faction called “phoenix”? Maybe them at r7 can beat it? Nonsense to take those characters that far, but maybe that’s the point of the last tier?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Anybody thought that’s there’s another faction called “phoenix”? Maybe them at r7 can beat it? Nonsense to take those characters that far, but maybe that’s the point of the last tier?

People do have them there, and in all honesty they seem so much better at or near that level, but no I don't believe they can do it, as they struggle more than NS on tier the second to last tier.
  • I can also say that Phx into relics are not terrible. When you take chopper out, then the amount of damage is enormus.They can't beat Tier 2, as Sidious wrecks them on the 2nd AOE. But relics give phx some good upgrades outside of their mastery stats.
  • Kyno wrote: »

Double or not the rewards are not being obtained because it is not beatable.
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    The last tiers are not worth it....requires very heavy investment and cant be auto'ed, waste of time.
  • This is the most most most boring event of all, no rng no prize,**** event
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Took 2 hours of attempts today to get the right RNG in Wave 4. Crazy that it takes more time than 6 Sith Raid solos.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Took 2 hours of attempts today to get the right RNG in Wave 4. Crazy that it takes more time than 6 Sith Raid solos.

Is that tier one or two?
  • Can reach the zetas with a little effort and gear. Not worth the effort with the relic material.
  • I wish we could just replace this with a different assault battle. Least enjoyable one ever.
  • @UdalCuain tier 2
  • Maybe they should just swap Phoenix to Resistance since we don't have a Res Assault Battle. 2 birds
  • This is another broken event in the game. Presumably both factions will be able to conclude the event. this is true for most assault battles. Grade 3 of ground combat or you have JKL or nothing. I don't know how the phoenix r7 would do in the challenge, but the investment account never closes. from SLKR I need 6 pieces of stun 5 to open the event, to take the 8 phoenix to relic are 14 stun gun.

More urgent things like at least the increase in galactic power ranges for TW and GAC are not on the staff's radar, imagine arranging two tiers of a monthly event that occurs with 1/4 of the frequency of TW.
  • I've given up. I've got the mod loads out from the last time. I seem to complete tier 2 every 3rd event. I'm not investing time into doing it, I'd rather buy the rewards with crystals which I can get more easily in arena.
  • Each month I spent at least 2 hours at this event for T2. My team is G12.4 Talzin, R7 Daka, R4 Asajj, R5 Zombi , G12 Talia. Daka health more than 150K. This is not funny event for a couple relic mats. I tried a few time T3 and it is impossible :)
This discussion has been closed.