Change store shard inventory

TheGamingGeek
75 posts Member
edited February 2021
I am at the point in the game where I have every character available to be bought at the shard shop at 7* and I have a bunch of currency saved up for each tab of the shop. I think it would be beneficial to change up the characters that have shards available to be bought in each tab of the store to another character. Also, I think it would be better to increase the number of ship shards you can buy to 10 instead of 4, this is a much needed improvement that I think would make a lot of people happy.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Been addressed many times, this is not going to happen.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »
    Been addressed many times, this is not going to happen.

@TVF who needs an FAQ. You may get bored.
  • then whats the point of even getting the currency once you have all characters on there at 7* I mean there really isnt a reason to even have most of the tabs once you do
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    then whats the point of even getting the currency once you have all characters on there at 7* I mean there really isnt a reason to even have most of the tabs once you do

Those stores phase into shard shop currency which is great for gear
  • then whats the point of even getting the currency once you have all characters on there at 7* I mean there really isnt a reason to even have most of the tabs once you do
    As Kyno says, but shards then exchange them for shard shop currency. That’s the developer’s intention for GW, Arena, Cantina stores.
  • it would be great for gear if the amount you get increases and the amount of higher level gear increases