Most efficient mandalorian squad

Coolnessda
276 posts Member
edited February 2021
I havent unlocked mando beskar armor yet but am in the process of doing so. However I am not very fond of the poor selection of mandalorian aligned toons. While looking over MBA's leader skill as well as the armorer's leader skill I was debating on how to build the best mandalorian squad for galactic challenges with the limited number of toons we have to work with. I currently run armorer lead with sabine, jango, mando and that toon needed for revan (drawing a blank on his name). Beskar armor mando lead doesnt come off very impressive at least to me but how should I go about building the best mando squad?

Replies

• Coolnessda wrote: »
    I havent unlocked mando beskar armor yet but am in the process of doing so. However I am not very fond of the poor selection of mandalorian aligned toons. While looking over MBA's leader skill as well as the armorer's leader skill I was debating on how to build the best mandalorian squad for galactic challenges with the limited number of toons we have to work with. I currently run armorer lead with sabine, jango, mando and that toon needed for revan (drawing a blank on his name). Beskar armor mando lead doesnt come off very impressive at least to me but how should I go about building the best mando squad?
    Post your swgoh.gg so we know what you’ve got to work with @Coolnessda
  • Coolnessda wrote: »

As of now, no matter what the mandos are not great. Ideally this changes in time, but thats all speculation. Jango is great and is a BH, Sep and Mando. Gearing him will not be a waste. Gearing mando then is also a good move. I would focus on those two, and by the time you g12 them, we may have some more mandos....
  • Sabine, Mando, Jango, Cander, Armorer most likely. Sabine you will likely have for Phoenix and ship, Cander for SE, Jango from HT, so really it is just Mando and Armorer