Replies

• TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Starslayer wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Rebmes wrote: »
    It's a great thread. I was entertained while my crap was loading ^^

Glad you were entertained. TVF will be he all...well, forever. Please tip your waitstaff.

Yes I will be a he forever.

I mean, I think I will be. Never say never I guess.

You can still retire and pass your account to your children. TVF will be there forever, that's just a given.

After "Old Money", "Old Likes". The main issue will be to decide which child will get the responsability of account management, as there are each entitled a equal share of Likes, by law

I think you missed the joke.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

Glad you were entertained. TVF will be he all...well, forever. Please tip your waitstaff.

You can still retire and pass your account to your children. TVF will be there forever, that's just a given.

After "Old Money", "Old Likes". The main issue will be to decide which child will get the responsability of account management, as there are each entitled a equal share of Likes, by law

No, I think he was (like my brothers often do) just driving it into oblivion until it was no longer even recognizable as a joke.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member

No, I think he was (like my brothers often do) just driving it into oblivion until it was no longer even recognizable as a joke.

The joke was based on your typo.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    it has run its course, and I believe we all have something more important to talk about.
    made you look
This discussion has been closed.