No more tickets for GL’s

Ravens1113
5215 posts Member
edited February 2021
Whenever the next batch of GL’s come out, do not tie them to a ticket system. Not only is it a pointless farm within a farm, but it also is ridiculous to lose days of ticket farming to poor RNG. Even following guides to a T, RNG still plays a factor and is absolutely ridiculous. At the very least make it so you don’t lose tickets on a failed run.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    This has been brought up in the past, last it was spoken about there are no planned changes, I can ask again, but I wouldnt suspect any changes if/when new GLs are released.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    This has been brought up in the past, last it was spoken about there are no planned changes, I can ask again, but I wouldnt suspect any changes if/when new GLs are released.

Well it’s time for them to reconsider that too.

It’s not on their radar I’m sure but when there’s new releases they gotta at least make it tickets don’t get spent if you fail your run.

I wonder what feedback they got from that survey that they sent out a while back. I cant imagine that it was positive, so I am hopeful for a change for the next set, but, as history has proven, it most likely won't change. Time will tell. Wonder why we don't see any more surveys anymore?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

It’s not on their radar I’m sure but when there’s new releases they gotta at least make it tickets don’t get spent if you fail your run.

they did reconsider when they did the ticket drop change, and that was the last we spoke about this(to give you a timeline)

there was a strong sentiment that this is the way they wanted it, but I dont believe the discussion around not losing tickets on a loss really came out in that conversation.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

I wonder what feedback they got from that survey that they sent out a while back. I cant imagine that it was positive, so I am hopeful for a change for the next set, but, as history has proven, it most likely won't change. Time will tell. Wonder why we don't see any more surveys anymore?

what other big things have happened to warrant another survey.....
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

what other big things have happened to warrant another survey.....

Touche my friend.
  • GL tickets are pointless ... How is it not enough that we built up all the prerequisites to qualify? Unless, of course, you are CG and looking to make a few extra dollars from those who gotta have it now. Other than that, totally lame idea.
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

they did reconsider when they did the ticket drop change, and that was the last we spoke about this(to give you a timeline)

there was a strong sentiment that this is the way they wanted it, but I dont believe the discussion around not losing tickets on a loss really came out in that conversation.

They should at least change that. If they are so adamant about ticket farming....fine. I could be on board with it if I didn’t lose tickets for a failed attempt making two days worth of ticket farming going to waste.