This makes no sense

Why is unqrkrsyxpc1.png
the top more expensive if the bottom is a full gear piece and the top is only a fraction? In addition the bottom piece is way more valuable. This makes no sense

Replies

• either just a glitch or the merchant doesn't find that piece as valuable lol
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • Lol, maybe the wrong image?
  • that too. Im more inclined to believe the fact that jawas are stupid with their trades sometimes.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    that too. Im more inclined to believe the fact that jawas are stupid with their trades sometimes.

Jawas? Stupid? You make it sound like they would trade a full stripped ship for a weird egg for breakfast or something.
  • Nauros wrote: »
    that too. Im more inclined to believe the fact that jawas are stupid with their trades sometimes.

Jawas? Stupid? You make it sound like they would trade a full stripped ship for a weird egg for breakfast or something.

Well now you know why this is under the "This makes no sense" thread :D
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    that information could be back level on assets or balance/details.

that is not likely to be in the released version. if it is, looks like we get a good deal. SSHHHh
  • Kyno wrote: »

that is not likely to be in the released version. if it is, looks like we get a good deal. SSHHHh

I mean, the mk. 3 holo projector deal at the scavenger is still there...
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    tenor.gif

don't want the prices to be swapped the other way around!
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

I mean, the mk. 3 holo projector deal at the scavenger is still there...

I converted so many in the beginning, convinced it was a mistake lol.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Everyone has the right to buy whatever he wants to buy. If someone wants to make a bad deal (like buying those 25k ally points stuff in the weekly shipments) go ahead.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg