Best GL to go for

Lethoiun
165 posts Member
edited February 2021
Currently just got 7* DR, and will get Malak next.

Then my next focus will be a GL, which I think JML is my best bet given I'm heavy on jedi. So JKL first and then JML.

One question is on activity it says 11 characters needed for JML, but you will still need to relic all those prerequisites, correct?

https://swgoh.gg/p/113946371/
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Yes, you need to relic everyone listed on the prerequisites page to the specified relic level.
  • So you also need Jedi Knight Luke and he’s very heavy in relic requirements as well.

If you can I would aim SLKR first as he can solo HSTR and does great damage in Crancor and is an all around GL.

If you already have JKL, and lots of JML’s prerequisites g12, etc then you can go for him.

I do not recommend SEE at all
  • I mean, you're not that close to JML. I'd go for SLKR for the SithRaid soloing capability.
    Also, relic your Grievous. You have his droid team geared up, so gearing him up would bring that team to a whole different level.
  • I mean, you're not that close to JML. I'd go for SLKR for the SithRaid soloing capability.
    Also, relic your Grievous. You have his droid team geared up, so gearing him up would bring that team to a whole different level.

On top of that, why did you R7 Ayala Secura? That’s was a bad waste of relic mats...

I've been using Count Dooku leadership with that team, which works well with First order teams.
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    I mean, you're not that close to JML. I'd go for SLKR for the SithRaid soloing capability.

On top of that, why did you R7 Ayala Secura? That’s was a bad waste of relic mats...

First, I can.
    Second, I can get more...
    Third, she is very good with the right mods in GAC and on Jedi teams.
  • Old_Ben12345
    399 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Lethoiun wrote: »
    I mean, you're not that close to JML. I'd go for SLKR for the SithRaid soloing capability.

I've been using Count Dooku leadership with that team, which works well with First order teams.

If you relic that Grievous, you'll steamroll almost any team you come across. He's an absolute beast.
  • I'd go for JML as well, because youd be much happier with the characters you have to relic as prerequisites. You'll be able to Challenge tier 3 2 assault battles for instance (Jedi and Rebels).
    About the Grievous thing, don't know if relics is the way to go, but G13 never hurts.
  • Lethoiun wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

First, I can.

Well those could’ve been used for your GL’s.

She’s good KAM, but like I said, it wasn’t a good use of that material. You won’t use her on JML either.

The core of that team is JML, JKR, JKL, GAS, Hyoda.

Or if you use JKR lead, you swap out Wat for Hyoda
  • Definitely SLKR, not only is he better in raids he also (with Drevan, bsf, Han, Wat) can beat all JML teams and with full fo beats all others
  • Lethoiun wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

First, I can.

Good job , mate. Nice to see people going for fun!
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    A great perk of Kylo that nobody ever mentions is that you'll get two good teams out of his requirements, whereas everyone else has a few "junk" characters that you'll relic and then rarely use. Kylo's only "bad" requirement is Veteran Han, who actually ends up being pretty great under JTR.

The Finalizer fleet is also quite good for smoking any non-Neg/Mal fleet in GA.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »
    A great perk of Kylo that nobody ever mentions is that you'll get two good teams out of his requirements, whereas everyone else has a few "junk" characters that you'll relic and then rarely use. Kylo's only "bad" requirement is Veteran Han, who actually ends up being pretty great under JTR.

The Finalizer fleet is also quite good for smoking any non-Neg/Mal fleet in GA.

While you are right, I don't think we've seen the last of Resistance additions. They have to finish the ships, and unless they update Holdo and give the character a leadership ability (**** thing in the game to have a cap ship with no lead, besides Rey not a Jedi), General Organa is probably coming and that makes sense. They have 2 leia of old but no new. It''s a big deal, and they are missing a usefulness of Rolo besides JML