CG_SBCrumb
685 posts EA Community Manager
edited February 2021
v98hhbudl2ky.jpg

UNIT NAME: Razor Crest
ALIGNMENT: Light
CATEGORIES: Attacker, Bounty Hunter, Cargo Ship, Scoundrel
CREW: The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor)
Tenacious Bounty Hunter attacker with Breach synergy.

ABILITIES:

Basic: MOST WANTED
lrlcrs6scbvx.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If the enemy is Breached, inflict Marked for 2 turns, which can't be evaded or resisted.

Special: STALLING STRAFE (Cooldown 3)
l7u4yttkqjaa.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Breach for 2 turns. If the target already had Breach, inflict Buff Immunity for 2 turns. Call target other Bounty Hunter ally to assist.

Hardware: PRE-EMPIRE TRANSPONDER

FINAL TEXT: Enter Battle: Razor Crest gains Stealth for 2 turns and inflicts Ability Block on target enemy for 1 turn, which can't be evaded or resisted.

Unique 1: TENACIOUS PILOT

FINAL TEXT: Whenever another Bounty Hunter ally uses a Special ability, they first inflict Breach on the selected target for 2 turns, which can't be evaded or resisted.

The first time allies inflict Breach 6 times while Razor Crest is active, Razor Crest gains +50% Critical Damage for the rest of the battle and active Bounty Hunter allies gain +25% Offense and +25 Speed for the rest of the battle.

If a Marked enemy is defeated, reduce the cooldowns of active allied Bounty Hunter ships by 1.

While Razor Crest is active, Breached enemies have -30% Critical Damage.

Unique 2: TRUSTY TRANSPORT

FINAL TEXT: This ship ignores Taunt during its turn.

At the start of battle, Razor Crest gains 5 stacks of Reinforced Hull, which can't be copied, dispelled, or prevented. The first time Razor Crest is reduced to 1% Health, it recovers 90% Health and gains 3 stacks of Reinforced Hull.

Reinforced Hull +250% Defense per stack; lose one stack of Reinforced Hull when receiving damage
Post edited by CG_SBCrumb on

Replies

• Wow, going to be pretty tanky for an attacker, given 1,250% defense and auto-revive. Awesome
  • Who is flying it?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Crew?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Who is flying it?

Hmmm... I didn't even realize one wasn't listed. Maybe no pilot for it, because they couldn't decide which Mando to use?
  • CrispyFett wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Who is flying it?

Hmmm... I didn't even realize one wasn't listed. Maybe no pilot for it, because they couldn't decide which Mando to use?

It's been edited. BAM.
  • Just need Hondo and his ship for the capital ship.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • origDeathfly
    127 posts Member
    edited February 2021
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    Who is flying it?

It's been edited. BAM.

Figured it would be Bando
  • CrispyFett wrote: »
    Who is flying it?

Hit Ctrl-F... type in "Crew"... Hit Enter

Thanks Captain Obvious, but it wasn't listed when the post was first made. Hit Ctrl-F .... type in "edited"....Hit Enter. I love people who have absolutely nothing to add to a conversation
  • Praise sigsig for this wonderful kit
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited February 2021
    The first time allies inflict Breach 6 times while Razor Crest is active, Razor Crest gains +50% Critical Damage for the rest of the battle and active Bounty Hunter allies gain +25% Offense and +25 Speed for the rest of the battle.

So basically, after inflicting breach 6 times while RC is active, we get the following bonuses?

Hope the kit is meta enough in action to dominate fleet shards

How many blueprints to activate?
  • It's going to be great for new accounts, a new coherent fleet for those going the Mando route. For seasoned players however I don't foresee a lot of flying time. We need 4 fleets for GAC and Male/Nego/Rebels should still dominate. With Resistance/FO as a 4th depending on your GL, I don't see where it would fit, unfortunately. Maybe it will be powerful enough to take this 4th spot and make a difference though.
  • Ultra wrote: »

So basically, after inflicting breach 6 times while RC is active, we get the following bonuses?

BH Ships Contract/Payout. Nice touch.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited February 2021
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

BH Ships Contract/Payout. Nice touch.

Yeah the payout mechanic came into my mind too, haha
  • I like the part where breach is applied all the time when other BH ships use a special ability. That will kick off a lot of the synergy they all have with the breach debuff.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Cool ship but just realized it doesn't really help with LSTB all that much (going from the synergy)

Hope i'm wrong and it ends up being good in LSTB
  • Anakin_Earthrunner
    62 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Razor Crest has synergy with Slave 1....

tenor.gif
  • No comment as to how we obtain it in conquest?
    DarthNoscoper#6969
  • Don’t you just love how the Razorcrest has the Bounty Hunter tag and BAM doesn’t 😅
  • So it starts with 1,250% defence? And we thought Hyena Bomber was tough.
  • please give slave 1 a touch up. such a horrible ship
  • So a Bounty Hunter ship with no bounty hunter pilot...
  • Yeah, but it loses 250% defense per hit.

Ships that do multiple hits per turn will wipe this out quickly. So... my guess is that they're designing this to be vulnerable to Mal & Rebels (who use cascades of multiple assists), but powerful against Nego & FO (which rely on single attacks of great power).

Just take the logic of the design to its natural conclusion & you can see that they're setting this up to be the basis of a BH fleet that eventually disrupts the current meta by destabilizing Nego's ability to hold on defense without being able to take out Mal or Rebels consistently on offense - so it doesn't simply replace Nego, but rather it replaces Nego **on offense**, and only against Negos. In other words, no more Nego vs. Nego mirror matches.

I'm sure we won't get there without Hondo's flying saucer, but imagine we get BH Ventress with the Ginivex FanBlade at the same time as we get a BH cap ship. We'll still be short 2 ships (since IG-2000 belongs with Separatists for droid synergy), but with Razorcrest & FanBlade + the 4 existing BH ships, you can be short only a single ship if you want to go that route of putting IG-2000 with the BH ships instead of with Mal. The last reinforcement slot isn't that important, and with some cargo ship synergy (Ebon Hawk) or Smuggler Synergy (Young Lando's Falcon) you could round out the group with existing but underused ships.
  • It doesn't make sense. If it's BH, Mando should be the pilot. If the pilot is beskar Mando, then the ship shouldn't have the BH tag. I don't understand anything.
  • @MasterSeedy how about we get proper filled out fleets for the existing factions (Res & FO in particular) before we add 3+ BH ships to build that one? That way we don't have to keep rotating Houndstooth through every "synergy" image in kit reveals.
  • So what ships to round it out? The Droids?
  • Deathbringer59
    562 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    8rsemf0l368m.jpg

This is seems to be the reinforcement ability for it but also it's own ability (it has a cooldown). I was wondering if that is the case and if we might see more of these in the future? I hope so
  • So razorcrest has BH tag, yet it's pilot does not? 🤔

Raddus has a captain that has no leader ability and yet Poe has a leader ability.